Mr.Robot

This guy must have been pissed when he read the season's script.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be_TtJqMcZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mr. Reddit
Fuck off and stop making threads about this shit non-stop

Just finished S1E4

Should I drop this piece of shit or does it get good

(You)
Keep watching

he probably still gets paid either way

Why?

He was the best part of season 1, but it's not good enough to watch another.

So was the audience.

This is bullshit.

Are you kidding me? He's literally returning next episode. Who do you think knocked on Elliot's door, while he was meeting Tyrell's wife in the car downstairs?

He's dead famalam

Finish it man. I had to walk around a little while after I was done with it.

Another Mr. Reddit thread
Yawn

>reddit

Out.

>its a elliot has another personality episode

I watched two episodes. Couldn't arse any more.

Why did she refer to him as "Ollie" again - I remember he told her that was his name last season but I can't remember what their interaction was when that happened.

He was at Tyrell's front door trying to find him when she came home with the baby.

When she asked his name he said Ollie

I'm sure he was happy actually when he realised that the last few episodes are going to be the Tyrell Wellick extravaganza. Mr Robot is all about plans. E-Corp, The Dark Army. The wildcard in play is Tyrell.

A whole season without the best character.

Nah tyrell is at that woman's house with cisco

Do you think joanna went looking for him and then found Angela's bf Ollie?

Not really, he gets to fuck some serious frogbutt this season so I'm sure he's happy

kino scene

This fucking bitch right here is my only complaint about this season.
She just can't act and I just could not care less about anything that happens to her, also she's probably going to get caught/killed pretty soon and fuck everything up.
End of my blog.

worst actress on tv right AND fucking ugly

Every scene with her feels like a different show, the directing and acting just doesn't match with the rest of the show.

>Not realising Elliot is just going to be the Mr Robot of Tyrell.

>Don't ever cross be again you fucking gook faggot dress wearing mother fucker, now take your ugly chink face back to china and send me some more money before i drop a nuke on your shit stained rat-hole of a country like we did with the japs
Did esmail go to far in this scene?

he went far, it was intense but I think the CEO is fucked.

Great character, i really miss him this season.

Old guy can't act
Seriously re watch and focus on hin

the big reveal in s1 is what people were calling after the 1st/2nd ep

then the mid-s2 twist was also obvious as fuck and lots of people predicted it, also nothing happened for like 7 eps

and somehow this show takes itself super seriously like it's a once in a generation masterpiece

I've realized that if a show is good, Sup Forums will avoid talking about it. If it is not good or debateably meh, they will have n threads.

Mr. Robot is the best there is now.

what the fuck are you talking about? are we even watching the same show?

You're wrong.

So are you

Yeah, that's who was in Susan's apartment

Am I the only one who like this guy?

he's ok, hasn't really had much to do

Does Elliot seriously still want to dick her?

Agreed. I fast foward most of her scenes. She is just boring to look at

wtf are you guys talking about ? everything he said is right, are you so dumb you did not see the "twists" coming ? I put "" because i don't think they are supposed to be twists, it would be too insulting

they obviously aren't mean to be twists, unlike what he implied, and the show doesn't take itself that seriously at all, it's very self aware.

Yes. By the line.

Why did E-mail do this to him, to us?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Be_TtJqMcZU

SO

T O P F E R R A R I

NOOOOOO!!!

only first 2 episodes are decent

What the fuck really happened in the prison? Was Elliot ever actually meeting with the Warden?

Fuck off retard.

Gets better. I got bored after the twist though.

Agh, the twists are so obvious in this show, honestly you'd have to be mentally deficient not to see them from a thousand miles away.

For example, how retarded do you have to be to not anticipate that Elliot is Tyrell? It's literally spelled out for you. Fucking shitty ass writing honestly, Esmail is a hack.

He nearly got raped, Seinfeld black man saved him

The only twist is the sister.

>Elliott is tyrell

>Seinfeld black man saved him

Jackie Chiles?

>Elliot is Tyrell

This is and never will be true, fucking retarded theory

Sorry meant Elliot is Whiterose. So obvious.

yeah they writers kinda F'ed him over but at least they didnt just outright kill him off maybe he will have more screen time next season lol

Right, but what about all that shit with Ray? Elliot obviously got tossed in solitary for something.

>Sweedish guy
>named Tyrell
pottery

>elliot gets in deep shit
>HEEY
>HEEEY
>HELP
>LEEEON HELP

correct, maybe Mr Robot being his father too, but that's debatable.

E Corp CEO is the best actor on the show. Best Swede comes in at a close second.

Prove me wrong.

Phase 2 is Tyrell's plan

Can anyone tell me what technique they're using in their "half upclose" shots? I've watched it in SD and HD and no matter which it's staggering how focused the actors are even though they take up so little of the frame, like little hires people lost in the stage set.

>ayylmao's are allowed on television

Jews are getting desperate

Season 1 was great, season 2 is nothing but fucking cliff hangers.