If we was descended from monkey why is there still monkey

if we was descended from monkey why is there still monkey

but there is no monkey.
checkmate, theists.

We shared a common ancestor you fucking idiot

Dogs descended from wolves, then why are there still wolves?

nigger watermelon

If Americans came from Europe why are there still Europeans?

If a turd came from your ass, why is there still your ass

if you are descended from parent why is there still parent

I think that basically evolution is a lie made up to bring us further away from God. Your point about monkeys is spot on, dude.

Time after time, you put these questions to the 'scientists' (basically a religion btw) and they either have nothing to say, or they give ridiculous, intuitive answers.

It's all good, though. God understands that they have been led astray, and he will take that into account when judgement comes.

this

Same can be said of niggers...

Just saying...

we are genetic plaything experiemts of an alien race that either forgot us or died in galatic wars

kek

we no descend from monkey

monkey and us both descend from protomonkey

If Raichu evolved from Pikachu, why is there still Pikachu?

If you're descended from your parents, why are they still parents?

Thank you for witnessing.

cuz dey be only wun haf uf uz

If God made us, who made God?

>yfw the "98% claim about chimps is horseshit and the actual number is in the low 90s with the differences being impossibly vast in their consequences
>yfw there's no direct evidence of "evolution", only adaptation within kinds and specific boundaries
>yfw it's just a pseudoscientific idea formed at a time people had no idea how cells worked
>yfw cambrian explosion
>yfw fossil record doesn't support it despite evolutionary theory requiring tons of intermediate forms
>yfw cellular and macro systems are too complex to show up accidentally piece-by-piece
>yfw this is the ultimate redpill, as evolution is built on assumption after assumption and used to justify destructive ideals

You guys are no fun.

Except for you, you're descended from proto snake-people from the sunken land-bridge Lemuria..

If you descend from ceiling why is there still ceiling?

>yfw it's just a pseudoscientific idea formed at a time people had no idea how cells worked

Is this an argument that people actually use? cellular biology supports evolution.

Humans share 70% of our DNA with bananas. I can see how 98% could be shared with monkeys.

If we descended from god, why is there still god?

You sir are an idiot who's been brainwashed at birth

Haha...you think that because it's green text your points are valid? Educate yourself with facts and not religious dogma

Finally, someone bites. I already up though.

Fuck you guys have all these silly answers when everyone knows the truth...only a certain race evolved from the monkey they still look like them today and the monkey still exists to ensure they know their lineage and so that everyone can SEE their lineage

Because linkin park committed suicide

aliens came here long ago

experimented n had some fun

might have release all kinda stuff here

brought the water n oxygen n carbon

then they left to fight or whatever

I find this fascinating. Can you provide references ?

The whole band? Awesome

Fucking keek

if your cousin and you have a common ancestor, how come your cousin still exists?

when you browse Sup Forums and see a thread like this one, do you honestly believe that you are about to engage someone on an intellectual level? this is an honest question.

I come into these sort of threads sometimes and just shitpost. I bait people from both sides to get a response like yours. I know I am not the only one, and most of these threads are filled with shitposting trolls.

Why is it that you cannot seem to spot a troll post and respond to it with some level of sincerity?

Don't care...if you believe in sky gods and ridicule basic facts then as far as I'm concerned you're an unevolved idiot...no better than those Islamic fundamentalists who do all sorts of shite in the name of their sky god

>"jack did you bring the 326 million trillion gallons of water to that planet we had fun with?"
>"yeah but why that amount?"
>"idk who cares let's just pump in 300 million cubic kilometers of oxygen and bail"
>"you're the boss"

Yeah man. Just like when nirvana killed himself. So fucking sad rip Green Day

The same reason one child in a classroom's grades shouldn't affect the rest of the class.
>Some of you are fuckin idiots.

If you was descended from dad, why is there still dad

Bang on my friend

Don't forget the soil nigger. You gotta have at least 6 inches or life can't stabilize. Fuck man didn't you pay attention in Terra101?

Horns to you and horns to Soundgarden may his asshole be fondled in paradise

>if amphibians evolved from fish why are there still fish

Soundgarden killed himself too...so sad

Because black people

Horns to you too...but there is no paradise ;-)

We didn't descend from monkeys
We descended from Neanderthals
The real question is:
Why do people call threads bait (pic related)?
Like we're not fucking fish. We're human
What are the thread generators? Fisherman?
I don't get it.
Someone explain

Read a fucking book...a science book...its all there

That is not a monkey.

And I thought I was the only one left.

Yup you're right. Makes waaay more sense that a magic sky man did it.