Ausfag here

>ausfag here
I wanna start watching Hockey, what NHL team should I go for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJgMQDkyJH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LA KINGS

Rangers, most likely won't win. But they're fun to watch. Or any other Original 6 team

Anyone but the Penguins or Maple Leafs

What are the other original six? Also, what's the best team at the moment? The various sporting teams that I support in Australia have been terrible almost my entire life, so I want to go for a good team for once.

Toronto Maple Leafs, we got all the upcoming stars and best fan base in all of sports

Las Vegas

The 2018 Stanley Cup champions, of course.

Maple Leafs are such a fucking shit name though.

Bump

Root for the bruins

naw it's amazing, not even proper spelling

Original six include Montreal, rangers, Bruins, Toronto, Detroit, and Chicago... any eastern conference team isn't a bad choice... hot teams include penguins, San jose, oilers, predators made a Wild run last year. Oilers pushed for a championship bid. Capitals are always look good. Tampa bay lightning are strong. A lot of good competition

The only team that counts.

The Pittsburgh Penguins are the first back to back Stanely Cup Champions in 20 years and have 2 of the best centers in the world. Sidney Crosby is the best player in the game and pulls off amazing shit almost every night. Let the hate commence

Fucking bums

Personally I'm a pens fan but the hurricanes are going to do pretty well next year, oilers are a good team because of McJesus, and the coyotes have a really bright future

Wtf are you talking about? The red wings went back to back in the late nineties.

Nah nigga

Which ever team is the closest to where you live, you need to see a hockey game in real life to really understand the game

I am a Bruins fan and even I enjoyed watching the Maple Leafs play this year. So much youth and speed.

They did it in 97/98.. I rounded up 1 year

WHERE MY DEVILS FANS AT

Dirty

OP lives in fucking Australia.

Caught in the trap

You're retarded.

Also Blackhawks or Canadiens

And you're a child.

Leafs, baby. Matthews, Nylander, Marner.

Found the Canucks fan.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN, YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF AFTER 3 SEASONS I PROMISE YOU

Oops, it's Saturday and I just got home so I'm drunk, why I find this so funny is probably because I'm drunk

Blackhawks are good but their cap trouble is killing them.

Washington Capitals :)

Knights!

Rangers. Next question.

The team with the best defenseman

Expansion teams never start strong in the NHL. Their performance next season will be abysmal.

Girl, but okay.

Leafs went from dead last to almost beating the President's Trophy winners in the playoffs with almost an entire team of rookies in their first years. You and your team can suck dicks.

Sabres. Why not?

edmonton oilers

agree

^this

When you said 2018 Stanley Cup Champions, I think you meant these guys.

It was named so for the Canadian regiments who fought in WW1

Chicago Blackhawks!!!! Only correct answer!

checked

Fuck yeah, flames fan for life. Fuck YEG

Salary cap will play a big difference since last expansion teams so no way to judge. Both minnesota and Columbus got into the playoffs after the cap was made and they both were still jewd and also in the toughest division. They have the best goalie and a solid defense. Just gotta see if the offense will mesh together well. West coast CA teams are tough but always a toss up. I mean oilers did kinda prove that in the playoffs. Fuck all other sports. Wish hockey would start and way too fucking hot in Vegas right now....

Oh that is adorable.

Top 5

C - A - P - S CAPS CAPS CAPS

Umm no mention of the best offense in the NHL?
GO BOLTS
TAMPA BAY ALL THE WAY
Now that stamkos is healthy, pens have no chance.

Flyers. Hands down. They made hockey into what the sport is today. Watch this HBO documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=IJgMQDkyJH0

CBJ

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK