TrumpFags in denial

Trump gets outted as an insane megalomaniac who impersonates his own publicist to inflate his ego. TrumpFags go into denial, pretend this is an amazing 'chess move'. There evidence? Lady who called can't remember who else she leant the tape to fucking 25 years ago. Based off that and Trump lying on national TV/hanging up on journalists, TrumpFags have utilised hilarious mental gymnastics to justify supporting this wackjob,

Trump got Stumped. /end thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClNCZdnbFuY
youtu.be/3-5daajOopI?t=265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He leaked the tapes himself, retarded leaf. Go put out your fire or something, libcuck

Gonna need two walls if you keep this shit up senpai desu baka baka

Liberals are so desperate holy shit, they're grasping at anything in a vain attempt to stump Trump.

>fucking 25 years ago

They even seem to see how insane they are but can't acknowledge it because they've actually mentally lost it!

Lolol what evidence do you have? The fact that two people were on the call? You guys are actually retarded. I feel badly, though, as you guys invested so much time into pretending he was a diabolical madman that you didn't even consider he was just an insecure inheritance-manchild. You can't comprehend this 'chess move' so you're reaching desperately, using anything to reaffirm the only conclusion that could possibly allow you to continue to support him.

fpbp

Scott Walker did nothing wrong

>the silence of defeat

I can't believe I actually stumped you trumpsters.

Congratulations

Doesn't surprise me that a foreigner can't grasp a grand plan.

Just ignore the pro-Trump shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClNCZdnbFuY

Who cares. Even if he did it, it's not some huge scandal. Impersonating his own publicist to talk about how great he is is just classic Trump.

You got BTFO Leaf. they found him.

OP do you live near Fort Mcmurray?

Cause you just got burned

Tho this is still absolutely hilarious youtu.be/3-5daajOopI?t=265

LOL this is hilarious and will in no way harm Trump’s campaign.

Crack video or GTFO.

>the silence of defeat

Lol retard didn't even listen to this video. He denies it and doesn't even sound like him.

Just to reiterate:

>Sup Forums silent
>Sup Forums stumped by a fucking leaf

fpbp