The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
Watchmen

mind if I post my waifu?

kek

Why does this image make the rounds?

Doesn't the fedora meme concern MRAs and atheists, and I understand alt-right denounces them both.

I feel like someone's projecting here, desu

nope, the alt-right is both anti-religious/pro-degeneracy and misogynist

that's the whole reason they're the alt-right, and not just the right

alt right is a hillary meme

>the alt-right is both anti-religious
What
>pro-degeneracy
Bigger what

Also, actual misogyny is more rampant in religious communities (especially Islamic and certain Protestant communities).

Hjernevask is probably a good choice.. It's a documentary that got SJWs laughed out of the Nordic countries.

Sup Forumscucks BTFO

Red Cliff is pretty good I think, especially if you're NRx-leaning.

the problem is that alt-right has no real definition and is so overused most people have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

alt right are really just conservatives that care less about religious values and more about immigration

> anti religious
Trump called out the pope and every other religious candidate was endlessly ridiculed. Evangelical support in the alt-right is pretty low.

> degenerate /misogynist
Also, don't know if you've ever been to a Trump rally, but almost everyone under 30 looks like a meth head (pic related). There's anime/lolli fetishism, and you have guys like this: streamable.com/pvj3

There's plenty of non alt-right Trump supporters, but when people say alt-right the above is who they're picturing.

> hurrr le alt-right isn't real meme
it's been defined countless times you retard

sure it's been defined numerous times but it's misused almost every time i see it including in this thread

how was it misused?

>it's been defined countless times
>therefore it exists
???

yes, that's how language works.
you can go make up a word right now, and enough people using makes it real. how can you possibly be this retarded? if i told you libtard wasn't a word you'd shit your pants.

Came here to post this

Wasn't he a nice guy in that movie?

I guess God is real. That's interesting.

I love when people realize they're being accurately pigeonholed and they desperately try to make anyone feel ridiculous for generalizing them. Like when you make the obvious observation that girls with dyed hair and nose rings are probably self-obsessed dilettantes with Borderline Personality and a heavy dose of daddy issues -- and then all the posters who fit the mold throw a hissy fit.

>This is how the alt-right is defined: _______
>"Nice meme, ya stupid fuckin cuck, whudduya get all your news from John Oliver?!"
It's literally no different from SJW's complaining about being marginalized.