Burger King employee

Burger King employee
AMA
>pic related
>Burger Krang

Are you retarded?

Is the lemonade freshly squeezed?

Nope, just made shitty decisions in my life.

Hell no- It comes from a cartridge of concentrated lemonade flavor mixed with water

Why do your ice machines contain so much shit?

Maybe you just live in a shitty place dude, our ice machines are pretty clean. What exactly are you refering too?

Now im hungry. Thanks a lot op

Ever came/spit on somebody's food?

Kek i like how you lump spitting right up there with masurbating on food

Every place around here, KFC, McDonalds, Taco Bell and especially Burger King all have tested positive for Fecal Matter inside their ice machines.

Why does your big king taste so much better than Shitdonalds Shitmac?

Are you able to get away with being mean to customers?

I worked there 10 years ago. Has anything changed? The toys they were giving out at the time were for the Star Wars prequels, Episode 3 I think.

Sorry Sup Forumsromego

Nah, im a decent human being though, the most ill do is just poorly make something/skimp on the ingredients. Im always deathly afraid of that shit happening to me, so unless im really REALLY provoked im not gonna fuck up your food.

Avoid anything with mayo tho, We get out like a giant vat and it forms a pretty thick yellow skin and no one seems to give a shit.

Oh, thats shitty

Probably because we do LEGIT grill our food, even if it is 'fast and dirty' Fire hits the meat and makes it better.

Oh for sure, managers dont really care as long as its not horrible

>has anything changed
Well, im not too sure
i know we got new whopper patties just a week ago '2017 whopper' or some shit. Its not bad, only difference is its a bit bigger.

Literally lol. Thanks for the laugh dude. Cheers.
I guess the mystery of the Shitty Ice will forever be a...

Have you ever worn one of the paper crowns while making out with your girl or guy?

My regional manager asked to buy weed off me. Still full of 40-50 year old burn outs in upper management?

Why don't you have a real job?

What is the rudest you can be without getting in trouble? What's the meanest you've been personally?

ACtually, funny story- My first day there we had someone come through the drive up window for the soul purpose of telling us our shakes suck.

None of the workers care enough to get mad at angry people-- If your gonna be a dick to min wage workers for mundane reasons, you're the loser not them.

Not the one i work at. they are that age range, but not burnt out from what i can tell- just a bit off.

Oh Hardy har har.

I always got molested in the play area when I was a kid.

I guess it's good I don't like mayo to begin with.

Fucking egg goop, man. Tastes like ass

Dude was pissy about his bacon for some reason (said it wasnt done enough or some shit) so the cashier gave it back to me
>oh ill get his shit done good
>put in microwave until black
>give it back to guy
>dont hear anything back
Guess he got the hint that if you're gonna be a dick about something being wrong we are gonna be a dick back.

We understand we get things wrong sometimes-- its a fast paced enviroment and mistakes can be made-- but when you come at us super pissy, your gonna get the shit end of the stick.

SHoulda prolly told to police mang.

No
>forever alone.jpg

Not OP, but as someone who works in a food industry. Working in Customer Service/Food Management is an extremely hard job. You have to be in charge of the store, your patrons, Supervise your crew and any and all accidents fall on your shoulders. You are essentially king of the castle and all responsibilities fall upon you at the end of the day. You work demanding hours, with little pay, with customers who would rather square up to you and scream world star than speak to you like a normal human. We're treated like garbage. But hey, someone has to do it. And when it boils down to it, working a taxing job that's demanding everything from one person makes you unbelievably good at multi-tasking and very good at stressful situations and how to resolve them. You will become a prime candidate for a position at a "Real Job" All you deal with at a "Real Job" is an HR barking orders to your Manager while you then listen to your Manager tell you what to do. At least at a Food Establishment, at the end of the day. You are the boss. Your final say goes. At least that's how it is when you're a Manager at a business where the owner is never there.

If I was to return something and not be a cock about it do you mess with it like that?

Probs sounds dumb as fuck but I'm scared as hell to return food cuz I did one time and bit right into some toenails.

No not at all, if you came back and was like "sorry but you got this wrong"
Id probably make your order with extra care the next time seeing as you were a decent human being about it.

how long have you worked at BK, and whats the sickest thing you've seen in store or the sickest thing a cow-worker has done to food or a customer

But like i said, im not a garbage person. I understand mistakes are made, and im more than willing to fix them- given you arent an ass about it.
There are prolly some people who would because they are assholes- Sorry thats just life.

But generally if your cool about it, we'll be cool about it.

THIS GUY- THIS GUY GETS IT

About 2 months.
The place in general is just kinda grody.
The worst ive seen so far is just letting the food go off its 'hold time' and not caring. meaning youll get some patties that were there for like 2 hours or so just sitting in a PHU (product holding unit)

and by grody i mean its a kitchen that has really greasy shit going through it all day and you ahve people who cant be assed to clean properly after working, so it just kinda piles up and eventually people just let it go pretty much.

Do you eat while working for "quality control" or do you just hold it's good enough and never try it, like real chefs would?

Hell yeah man. No one knows how much of a real job the food industry is until they're in it. There's a reason why fast food places have such a high turn out rate. A lot of people can't handle how stressful and demanding it is. No one really knows how hard these jobs are until they do them. And until they do them, they will believe pushing pencils against paper and typing away their reports are harder than the manual labor and damage upon a body and mind fast food workers truly go through. Ey we don't have deadlines or contracts, but we sure as fuck have goals we must meet, and things like Labor cost, Food cost, Ordering forms, Employee care and Safety are so unreal most will never know the pain we go through lol.

Ever burned yourself on the fryolator op?

Well, its not really a place for much error, its all done by machines with set times.

We eat some stuff when we are hungry-> because its better than paying for that shit.

but its never for 'quality control' its always just because 'ah fuck it, im hungry and my break isnt for a while'

We wont eat anything we are in short supply of though.

I actually had an idea when i was working about a week ago- kinda a buzzfeed thing-- How would a wallstreet banker function in a fast food kitchen during a rush.

Shit would be hilarious.

Nah, i have burnt myself on a PHU though.

Jesus Christ you just jogged my memory of an Undercover Boss episode where a Head Up in the Company went in as a crew member to a McDonalds and ended up having to leave within 2 hours due to how fast paced and hectic it became, not only did he have to leave, but due to the demand of the company and the zero tolerance, he was also let go. Shit was ice as fuck lmao.

That's like the Amazon guy who couldnt handle the warehouse and the manager fired him on the spot for safety violations.

Its the sad reality
The people doing the hectic shit and dealing with the asshole public get paid the less.

Makes ya wonder if the Heads ever look back on something like that and actually make a change. Or if they just sit in their high back office chairs and stare smugly at their Quarterlys.

hm, not bad. good luck there

I worked my way from seasonal stock associate in retail all the way to the corporate hq over the course of several years. At corporate, literally 1/3 of the time is pointless meetings for the sake of having meetings, 1/3 is bullshitting at your desk, and 1/3 is actual work, but not very hard work. It's tough to get the job but the job itself is stupidly easy. That's why all these retailers are going out of business but that story won't make the news.

Had a friends husband work for a high ranking bank going from a Simple Teller to eventually running the floor so to speak. Ordering Product, Running Payroll, Scheduling Meetings and running Constant phone calls setting Mergers and contacting Business Partners into buying into the Stock of the company and how big their turnouts could become. He fucking hated every second of it and couldn't stand making $17 an hour to do all of his work in the first hour and a half of his 10 hour shift, while the other 8 and a half was spent Facebooking and watching videos on his phone. He stepped down from his position and quit and dove into the Food Industry for $8.15 an hour. He never looked back and says to this day he'd never go back to a job like that because of how bullshit it was.

He's an idiot. Boy worked 90 minutes a day making phone calls for a $35K/year job.

Fucking retarded to quit that.

Well now he actually works in HR making well into the 60-80K/yr range. Which he would never have had the chance to do if he stayed with the Previous Company. He wanted to work for his money, not have it handed to him because of a position. I wouldn't call him an idiot in the lightest of forms. I'd say he's a hard working man that didn't want shit handed to him.

Hardworking. HR. Pick one.

Have ya worked it mate?

Interviews.
Onboarding.
Benefits questions.
Harassment training.
Exit Interviews.

Fucking easy shit.

HR girls are glorified secretaries that have a fancy new title. Most are recent college grads with no work experience "advising" the work environment for others. HR is a joke.

You'd consider it easy shit until you do it mate.

I have done it.
I've also been the manager of a company with 50+ employees, which included all the HR stuff.

It's so easy a college grad can walk in and do it with no prior experience like the other user said.

ive worked in a few different offices

HR people do nothing except protect the company from being sued

Not even that. The lawyers do the work, they are literally legal secretaries, but its not PC to call them that anymore so in the 90s they changed it to "Human Resources" for the liberal women.