It's amazing that this album was made in the 60's. Say whatever you want about it...

It's amazing that this album was made in the 60's. Say whatever you want about it, by the time it was released this is astonishing

not really, more impressive shit was being made earlier, the beatles just got an orchestra on board

>It's amazing that this album was made in the 60's.
No.

It's actually perfectly of its time. It doesn't sound like the '70s or anything.

it's a rip off of pet sounds though

You meant at, and you're still wrong.

SGT CHECKERS LONELY HEARTS DUBS BAND

i get dubs with a little help from my friends

Listen e stuff from the 60's and you realise that it sounds pretty of its time

LOOOSEY IN THE SKY WITH DUBS

Its getting dubs all the ttaaaiaaaiiaaaiiime

Come together.
Right now

For the benefit of mr kite i will get dubs tonight

Fixing the dubs when the rain comes in

Will you still feed me will you still need me WHEN I GET DUBS

She's getting dubs bye bye

I read the news today oh boy, about a lucky man who got dubs

HEre comes the dubs
(Dudududu)

You need to listen to more music from the 60s.

Turn off your mind, relax and check these dubs

Blackbird singing in the dead of night take these broken dubs and learn to check

Scaruffi pls go

mixing is the only thing that saved the mediocre songwriting

Nothing sounded like Sgt Peppers, then Sgt Peppers came out, then everything tried to emulate Sgt Peppers.

It's why psychedelic music crashed and burned in 69, there were too many people pumping out Sgt Pepper clones that everyone got sick of it. It also officially made albums more important than singles.

swap Sgt Peppers with Pet Sounds

Are you in 2 threads about basically the same thing?

>tfw
This is right
This is also right, two amazing albums that changed music forever. Can't pick one.

Pet Sounds got cucked by Sgt Peppers so hard that it drove the leader of the Beach Boys to literal insanity. It was THE album for a very short while until Sgt Peppers became THE album for the rest of time.

I know this is a bait thread and all, but the Rolling Stones unironically ripped off Sgt. Pepper

Wrong, it was Rubber Souls the one that drove Brian Wilson to insanity.

And it was Strawberry Fields Forever the song that really destroyed him (although it wasnt in Rubber Soul)

I DONT REALLY WANNA STOP THE SHOW, BUT I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW, THAT THE SINGERS GONNA SING A SONG, AND HE WANTS YOU ALL TO SING ALONG SO LET ME INTRODUCE TO YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THE ONE AND ONLY BILLY SHEARS

Fitting because

Revolver > Rubber Soul > Abbey Road > White Album > MMT > Peppers

SPLHCB>MMT>WA>AR>RS>R