What are Sup Forumss thoughts on dating apps like Tinder?

What are Sup Forumss thoughts on dating apps like Tinder?

If your not fit or have a decent face you will not get laid.

Absolutely degenerate

Easy way to get laid. Shouldn't exist just out of principle though.

Digital degeneracy

Saw your dad on Grindr

It's barely a dating app It's mostly used by attractive people to hook up

I know two couples who met on tinder and have been together long term and seem to be going alright

Personally I could never use it. The idea of online dating doesn't sit well with me. Maybe If I ever get desperate If I'm single for too long I might cave.

I only use it to fuck sluts. I wouldnt date someone who has been on it

They don't swipe right on me so it's degenerate

If you're not fit with a good face you don't really deserve to get laid.

i'm gonna partake eventually.

i just gotta get in better shape first. turn myself from a 3/10 to a 6/10.

Of course she listens to NPR

I'm moderately attractive and not very fit, but I play in bands and can create a decent profile. Because of that I get a steady supply of decent pussy off tinder.
It's easy enough if you've got decent text game and can present yourself in a flattering manner.
I'm living proof that's not the case

requires facebook
I will never know

>exclusively looking for women whos standards are higher than yours
Best of luck you hypocrit.

>use real pic = no matches
>use fake hadnsome black guy face = everyone matches

and why do all women have pictures that look like professiomal made here?

Good way to get a disease.

>use PoF
>chat up some low self esteem sloots
>always feign interests to seem appealing
>they always tell me they dont want kids and want a steady relationship
>always end up fucking them bare back
>every single time

Using online dating sites has jaded me more than ever. All women are liars. Most want to be taken care of. None of them have a clue about their future. All women want a good fucking above all else. Most women on dating sites are heaping piles of trash. Rarely will any of them be worth any decent mans time. If youre someone decent you can fuck all the solid 7's in your nearby cities.

Protip: Women with children are always DTF. Never commit to anything with these women.

they're only called dating apps for the women

they're called rejection apps for the men

This is what im also doing

Tfw they message me

Online dating doesn't work for men unless you are over attractive.

I wish I could have success with it. I don't understand how guys get laid on tindr. I get rejected by every single girl, even ones that are below my league. I'm not even ugly or short either.

>virgin

Tits or gtfo

>Nowmy

This. Have had the exact same experience with Tinder. Deep down, most women crave dick and want to be fucked like animals.

>Ascended level of cuckory.

Fucking KEK

I used to use them to bang random sluts.

It was the easiest, laziest way to get laid. But then the girls get attached too quickly and turn psycho.

Also, I remember I anytime a girl posted "I'm not looking for sex" I would fuck them on the first date.

Girls in there are full of shit, desu

What do you call a woman cuck?

This.

The fucking red pill right here.

I've been on countless of dates, mostly just to get some pussy. It absolutely astonishes every single fucking time to hear a woman's reply to the question "so what are you looking for?"

>just seeing whats out there
>ohhh lol idk
>new friends

BULL FUCKING SHIT. You didn't get your job by saying those responses did you? You got your job by sucking up and saying "I'm the best person out there, I want this job, I'll be amazing at it." Women will never put themselves out there. They are looking for a man to do that and take control of their meaningless life.

A man to pick them up.
A man to smooth talk them.
A man to plan and pull off successful dates.
A man to support them / protect them / etc.

Women don't do any of those things. They are so fucked when sexbots roll around and the demand of pussy plummets into oblivion.

Cück.

I mean, what do you even say to their response?

>so what are you looking for
>Oh just seeing what's out there
>I'm looking to windmill slam my dick down your throat

Like, do lines like this actually work?

Cuckette?

>mfw i was down with her until she mentioned feminism

>I'm looking to windmill slam my dick down your throat

>Like, do lines like this actually work?

are you that fucking retarded?

They are so retarded this will actually work. I never get laid doing anything that seeks logical. Just drink alcohol and say dumb shit, you'll get laid in no time . If you're good like me you can even talk about Jews and still get some.

And why are you on grindr?

i'm angry about being ugly

and elves

fuck elves

i've used PoF since in infancy and nothing has changed except for the carousel of faces. Every couple of months a new batch of 22-25 year olds will create accounts and continue the cycle. I have fucked women 5 years younger than me for the past few years. I was fortunate enough to be given the gift of youthful genetics and even nearing my 30's i still look 21. You can lie about anything on your profile, especially age. Seldom have any females been smart enough to ask for proof of anything on my profile.

Protip: Be someone what fit and claim to be going through a firefighter academy. Watch the pussy line up.

>Also, I remember I anytime a girl posted "I'm not looking for sex" I would fuck them on the first date
Fucking this. Every. Fucking. Time.

>committed open relationship
Nigga what the fuck

Sex has been so easy and cheap on these sites it's not even fun anymore.
Also be prepared to be rejected by girls who aren't even attractive at all.
Also be prepared to add 30 lbs to any girls photo you see on there.

Any girl I have met online has been down to fuck on the first date, after 2 beers.

These sites are absolutely terrible if you're looking for a real connection or a girl worth marrying

I get that reference.

Not a big user of them any more. I'm not that good at selling myself, and internet dates are pretty awkward in real life. It works for some people, and doesn't for others.

I rather meet people in real life, through work etc.

Almost want to hit up her open relationship to mgtow her 'committed open boyfriend'

>I rather meet people in real life, through work etc.
good way to make some friends and be alone forever

It's not a bad way for shy neets to step out into the light of opportunity and maybe get some.

>Also be prepared to add 30 lbs to any girls photo you see on there.

this nigga gets it. I actually had a HAMBEASTx20 fool me with a 10 year old picture. The rage i was harboring in my soul almost destroyed her obese orbit.

>Foucault
This shit writes itself

Had a nice date with a cute russian chick last night off tinder. She was p cool, we chatted about sanctions and redpilled politics

Dumping top kek material ive found on there

Based.

Fucked a really cute nude model.

Cuckold knows no gender. All are cucks.

They spend their entire lives taking pictures of themselves, of course they know how to make themselves look good

Wow dude you actually met up with her? Did you think to ask her for a mirror pic?

Holy shit. Where does one even begin????

who is this qt? Source on photos?

Tinder girls are pretty trash.

The only decent one for me was a Russian exchange student.

If you're objectively handsome, believe it or not, it will work.

Anything too obscene will be laughed off as a joke, because getting dick > pretending to be offended for the sake of saving face.

Women will rationalize in your favor if they think you're hot and want to fuck.

Have you ever even talked casually with a female? They're dumb as shit, but highly intuitive. If you feel chill as fuck, so will they. If you give off some creeper shit vibe that says 'I'M GOING TO BALLGAG YOU AND DO BIZZARE THINGS WITH YOUR FEET' don't expect them to want to be near you for long.

Never used it but from seeing my friends use it, seems like an awful lot of single moms.

Also fucked an Aussie tourist.

Christ women literally have no shame.

breeding ground for sexual predators every male who honestly uses it to get sex should be mandatory enlisted in sex offender registry
I dont care if its genuine alpha chad or non-chad who is stupid enough to believe he can get sex

IIRC she was my first online "date". She was actually looking for a boyfriend but any current picture of her would obliterate any chances of that. I was young and stupid but she definitely taught me what to look for. She got me with the old bait and switch and i deserved it. Sad thing is was she was gorgeous in her old picture. Definite "PAWG" before that was even a term. But it seems after her ex got into Meth she spiraled out of control. She was nice but still a HAMBEAST.

I forgot her instagram account.

My phone broke too.

I'll just post what I have.

>tfw qt Republican hates manlets like me.

I met a beautiful girl on tinder and we had a good relationship

she was very christian and actually broke it off after near 2 years after she realised she'd been committing a sin with the whole sex before marriage thing

you really can't win

either you date a complete neurotic slut or like me find a nice girl then have it turn in the blink of an eye

if anything tinder just makes it easier to weed out the bad girls

where does a man meet a girl these days, uni? church? a bar?

all those have their own problems

i dont have a big extended family to work with so it's hard

real shame

that fuckin 6 head tho
what does transfeminine even mean? FtM?

looks like the chick from good will hunting

>what does transfeminine even mean? FtM?
I think its a dude who doesnt take hormones but wants to be a girl
>that fuckin 6 head tho
Got a fucking anti-semite here!
>Tfw 6'2"

We were talking about art then the next thing you know she's thirsty for some fuck.

God bless the digital age.

If the word sex is mentioned they are only looking for sex.

Because he's trying to fill his Labor installed quota.

Let me translate this for all the NEETs out there:

>Im here to fuck
>my bf doesnt know about this
>I am definitely trying to fuck and if youre cute you can be my next boyfriend.(lol)

>tfw 5 foot 11

>my boyfriend is gay and I'm trying to find him a date

tf is wrong with these people?

>tfw 6'2" but ugly

a guarantee you get more action than I do

>women are still normal, user!
>just be a man, user! be the better person!
>alright user - women are bad, but it's a SMALL MINORITY!
>user, just shit up, MAN UP and have no standards. You are the problem, even if we know women are the problem
>we are telling you that you are the problem because we are too scared to criticize women, user

That pic basically reminded me of the entire theme of my Sup Forums discussions about women over the years. It's like a little snowball that turned into a fucking avalanche of denial, misandry, and promotion of slut culture, all by the same people that apparently "hate women" to begin with, kekerino.

Its degenerate

Dating should not be on purely looks but common interests and hobbies. Apps like Tinder takes that away from it

is 0 > 0?

I used to use tinder but it isn't that great. Had some slut that I fucked a few times before I found out she was a coal burner with a nigger baby.

Won't ever use that app again. I work in investment banking so I can pretty much fuck any chick I want anyways.

>tfw 1.78m tall (aka 5'10 in freedom units)
>tfw same average height in Greece as US
>tfw the memes of anyone below 6' being a manlet haven't touched me yet, and my height has never been a problem

Is gud

it can't be that bad user

i'm sure you know a cute young woman who secretly has a crush on you

Oh, bless

Πως ειναι η ελλαδα φιλε;

how are the women there now

What do you mean promotion of slut culture? Not arguing, genuinely curious bro.

women on these apps are degenerate
guys on these apps looking for a quick fuck are degenerate
guys on these apps looking for a steady girlfriend are fucking dumb

It's not that fucking hard.

>Not putting 6 foot

Havent you read this thread bro? Being honest on dating sites will get you no where quick. You really think Chad is playing by the rules? I'm 5'9 5'10 but i put 6 foot. Always pick the bitches that are at least >5'6. I had a girl call my bluff one time when i was getting her a beer..I made up some shit about head size and assured her i was 6 foot. She fucked me 20mins later.

top kek

Muh dick
Sauce me with her Instagram

A cuckette.

You should say you'll be smarter when she weighs less than 200 pounds.

That's the game you fucking child

Sorry, I dont have anything.