Been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts for almost 4 years

Been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts for almost 4 years.

Have tried medication,therapy,exercising,being more social.Nothing works.I think i'm born to be this way.

Recently found out that my girlfriend has been cheating on me and my female "best friend" turned my back on me because she couldn't deal with my depression and self-harming tendencies anymore.

I am really considering killing myself,i have nothing to live for anymore.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Any reason you didn't do it yet?

Can I have your stuffz before you hero?

DMT and shrooms

XD

People around you care about you, they gave up on trying to help because it's something they can't handle, but you'll make them feel like shit if you do this, just think of the people who is in a worst situation than yours and still fights..

Dude just say fuck it. Go out and run off. Give it one go and just step back. Backpacking is a fun way to get out and find new things or get involved with an organization. Hell I was pretty bad at one point and those are turning me around really well!

At least you can be interested in getting a gf and actually get one. Fucking baby.

>millennials

what is wrong with you kids

Eh, other people don't matter. You're grasping at straws.

seconded.

I don't want my mom to find my dead body, but i'm so miserable that i don't think only that can keep me alive anymore

Listen, if your gona kill yourself do it by cop, and take out some fucking Muslims, pedos, politicians, snowflakes, faggots etc...

tell a doctor this

l had the same problem for 5 years now, if l can't get my life together when l am 20 or so, l am just gonna back pack and wing it from there, because l will probably kill myself if all l see in the future is a mundane job and a mundane life for the foreseeable future. So if you are at the point of suicide, do something crazy and risky, even if it might get you killed and see what happens after.

Don't blame you friends for not supporting you as much as you want. It can be hard.

How old are you?

Are their underlying causes for your depression?

Btw it does get better. Been suffering from depression for 20 years.

Mind to tell us how this all started? What happened to you user?

I have a similar issue. Don't want to be someone's discovery, but I don't want to go missing either. I'll probably end up just finding an empty hospital room and do it there.

so yeah, back packing, army, or maybe fully dedicate yourself to something like fighting, it's what l will do if l ever reach that point

No one life is together at 20. Just so you know.

and I've been dealing with depsression and suicidal thoughts for17 years. Since 5th grade. Never had a girlfriend. Never even kissed a girl. I'm not going to tell you you don't have it as bad so you shouldn't be depressed because I actually know what it does to you. Seeing other people being in worse situations does nothing to make me feel better, so I assume you're the same way if you have a legitimate imbalance.

I have no advice. At least not any constructive advice. I'd say kill yourself if you can actually work up/hurting so much that you actually CAN, but like I said it's not very GOOD advice.

I don't really know,i had a good childhood, my early teen years were bit rough ,family problems,traveling between countries (parents birth place and country where i was born) but my life is generally pretty good. i dont know why ive been so depressed, i feel bad for being a piece of shit and feeling like this when my life is normal

>What do you think Sup Forums?

I think you're a good ol' attention whore, making your daily "notice me plz"-thread.

Grow a pair and ask out at "best friend" of a girl you have. You wanna fuck her, thats the only reason why you hang with her so call her up and be straight to the point, no games. Also, go outside and get off the internet. Go socialize and be human. You're welcome

Not really,it's the first time i post,i just hoped people would reply with their own experiences. at the end of the day if i really want to do it nobody can talk me out of it

Yeah that doesn't work.

You've obviously already made your mind up, so just get it over with faggot.

Either that or grow up, realise no one gives a shit, get over that fact, and move on with your life. You will not be happy until you don't care that other people don't care about you.

l not in a similar situation to most, l just dropped out of year 11 and l have 3 years to find out what l want to do, but it's just a cloud of confusion at the moment with a very shitty picture for the future, so if l can't at least understand what l want in life and have some vision of it being good, not mundane and shit, then i'm back packing

I socialize,i have my guy friends but they don't know about my depression,only 2-3 people know about it in real life.

I dont blame my friend but it hurts that she turned her back on me after encouraging me me to talk about how i feel and open up to her.

I'm 20

No underlying causes,i just find life meaningless ,nothing brings me joy, even after i hang out with my friends and have fun ,when i come home i wanna kill myself.

Op here.
First off, I'm not a baby friend. I have been through hell in my life, hell you could never understand. Nothing but fourteen years of pain and repression! Can you match that?

People will turn their back on you. It's not your problem, it's theirs. They are shallow self-serving people who don't give a fuck about you. They are not worth your thoughts or your time, m8.

Yeah that sounds like depression. Might hit like a wall around 20. I started using drugs pretty much constantly. When I finally had to quit years later I was even more fucked up. But with therapy medication and shit my life has gotten better. You said you have tried exercising. Are you n college ? Living at home?

20s are a hard time. Lots of figuring out the world.

Yes I actually died and saw satan himself. I saw my grandpa getting fucked in the ass by Hitler and Stalin in Hell. My life is way worse than yours

It's not a competition. I'm just pointing out that you are taking things for granted. Some people get absolutely no pleasure from being with other people.

Underage b&

do shock therapy or gtfo

Same here. It's ok man. Lots of people have To suffer through it. 20s are a time of discovery figuring out who you are what makes you happy. You are an adult not a kid any more. It gets better. Promise.

How do I kill myself but then come back to life so I can tell you guys what happened

You are a fucking tease, love.

Gr8b8m8

i study in university but its a summer break now. (also i don't know how to reply as (OP) ive always been a lurker,first time posting)

this. seriously OP it works. people on the internet say sometimes it makes things worse but ive only heard of positive experience irl. shrooms improved my outlook and changed my life for the better. Get well soon OP, everyone thinks about suicide at some point. It gets better, even if you don't think it will, it does whether you try to make it better or not. You have no choice in the matter, it gets better.

>list of things to not say to a depressed person

Happiness is tricky. It happens when you focus exclusively on what you're doing at the moment, and it goes away when we think too much about past or future shit.
My advice would be to set some goals (career, money, physical, you name it), and work eveyday on that.
Focus on what you have or what you're doing, not in what's missing or what you lost.

thats not the OP ,sorry i dont know how to reply as OP,first time posting

I masturbated like 6 times today.
Now my penis is sore when I try again
Fml time for me to an hero too

Well, you're 20. Take it from an oldfag, if you're proper medically depressed, that shit's never going away. Medication and therapy can help but that ol black dog just gonna keep barking. As you get older you'll eventually start to recognize what negative aspects of your personality are a result of the illness and correct them. Only thing that stops me from killing myself is my anxiety-induced persistent fear of and fixation on death.

Chin up.

I'm just waiting until I turn 21 so I can go to the shooting range

>that shit's never going away
fuck

i wouldnt do it, i dont want other people to have to witness my death, maybe they will get traumatized :/

get a job, masturbate a lot, smoke pot, and go start getting used to not being alone, but being free, make new friends, get a dog and go walk/jog it. have you ever played table tennis, table soccer, or maybe a home air hockey table? theyre all really easy to do physically but fun and highly skilled and competitive, find a partner/friend who would enjoy spending time in the same things you like to. hiking, canoeing, and camping are all really cool and time consuming things that keep you entertained for hours with that "real" happiness feeling, or at least for me being miles out away from people where i can just focus on the simple things around me you really just get away from it all :)

Who says its gonna be better on the other side ? :)

just fucking get a rescue dog and a girl who was abused and fuckn have crazy ass sex and also a dog

Same boat, abandonment sucks. I'm considering it myself tbh. Got nothing left and no one to turn to. Honestly your story reminds me so much of myself. Soon m8. I don't think it gets better, and it's going to end soon.