Has anyone here seriously done coke? I'm going to do it in a few days when I meet up with my m8. Some questions

Has anyone here seriously done coke? I'm going to do it in a few days when I meet up with my m8. Some questions...

1) a gram of coke which costs 80 bucks... How many lines can I do with that?

2) how many lines to get high?

3) how long until the high hits you?

4) how does the high feel like, compared to a marijuana high?

5) how much to OD? I remember reading about some fat bastard celebrity who died from it while fucking a prostitue or something.
6)any other tips appreciated

Go to bed, son.

>1
8-12
>2
one probably
>3
10 minutes max
>4
like a red bull times 10, potentially uncomfortably energetic.
>5
this is hearsay, but like close to a gram within an hour or 2. So just don't go full retard and you should be fine

Use a Benjamin.

Can you go into detail about how the high feels like? I don't want to lose my shit when I'm high off it. I need to know what to expect.

Yeah I heard about that one, less touched, so less germs

1) Don't know, only done it at parties

2) 1-2 your first time

3) 5-10 minutes

4) You're not at all confused or apathetic like on weed, you feel razor sharp and like you can do anything.

6) Don't know, never done enough to even get close to it, as long as you're not retarded and listen to your body you should be fine your first time out

6) Beware gasoline drip, shit burns. Also make sure you snort harder than you think you would

1. Depending on the quality a gram could kill you.
2. Depending on the quality
3. Not long
4. They are not comparable, but you will feel great
5. Depends on quality
6. You will want to do more and more. Let it set in and moderate yourself. It can be the best 15 minutes of your life, shortly followed by the worst.

you won't lose your shit. It's equal to or less than a weed high in "crazyness".

Like you're on top of the world and confident as fuck in everything you do. Time spent high + cost wasn't worth it after a while. Plus, I got irritable and paranoid as fuck after a weekend of partying.

>6) Beware gasoline drip, shit burns.
that just means really cut coke tho

>OD
>close to a gram within an hour or two

Lol no. I would say 5 grams to yourself in an hour (which would be really tough to do).

Of course it depends how strong the stuff is. I did an 8 ball to myself in one night once and I was fine. Nowhere close to ODing. Its actually pretty tough to OD from snorting coke.

I found this out the hard way and essentially did meth by accident one time, hence "beware"

same, well I think. And it was supposed to be MDMA, not coke.

Just try not to die

Coke is surprisingly mild
as in you won't be going off the wall (unless you do a lot, which I don't recommend)

you'll feel very alert, perhaps a bit hyper, but there's an element of relaxation to it

This user is retarded.

#1 all depends on how big you make your lines.

#2 again depends on how big you make your lines. 2 or 3 will get you going

#3 like 30 seconds.

#4 you are just all coked up, energized...mind is racing. Talking alot.

#5 all depends, I'm done a eightball in 20 mins before and was fine

#6 don't do come, it's too additive and can grab ahold of your balls before you even know what hit you. And it sucks having a fucked up raw ass nose.

Amatuers do lines just do fucking key bumps

1 depends
2 none a bump will do you
3 its pretty instant
4 completely different
5 probably that whole g
6 stop being a faggot

You'll most likely be drinking no? You will be cocked but not sloppy and tired.

>#5 all depends, I'm done a eightball in 20 mins before and was fine

yea of garbage coke

Coke is a natural chemical that makes you feel good. Hence it being illegal. Have fun

Am I still conscious with coke?

Like will I be "awake" and aware of my surroundings?

Weed makes you high, but you're still awake and know wtf is happening around you... Unlike alcohol where you are fucked.

So does coke make you aware is my question. Do you still know stuff like "THAT IS A CAT" and "THAT'S A TRAIN, I SHOULDN'T WALK ON THE TRAIN TRACKS"

It will make your throat numb which might freak you out at first. Have beer or water handy. You'll get a rush within a minute or so and probably want to keep doing more and slowly forget about everything else. So be safe. Source- me

youre kiddo as fuck maybe you shouldnt do coke. but yes you are aware lil boy.

Am I the only one that coke doesn't really appeal to?

I've done it on numerous occasions, but it just makes my face numb and I start sweating. My mind races, but I'm not happier or enjoy the time any more. And then 20 minutes later I just want to do more. Not really worth paying for if you ask me. That's why I only have some if someone's offering.

Same. Like i can see the appeal, but it feels like most of the time doing it I just regret it and feel like a dickhead the next day.

It's a shitty high, even if you have decent quality blow. Excited over nothing. Waste of money. Teaches you nothing. Nothing good to say about it.

>3.5g in 20 mins

Nigga you been fuckin around with straight baking soda.

Cole is not natural dumbass. It's made with baking soda and a bunch of other additives, in some third world shit hole like Mexico, with Mexicans making it in the most unsanitary conditions.

That must have sucked, at least coke and meth have reasonably similar effects, can't imagine being tweaked when you were in a place you were supposed to be rolling.

Honestly I like pure amphetamines more than coke, less management and you have to try so hard to OD

Yeah, you'll be "awake" for sure. You will be more awake mentally than ever.

Try heroin instead.

I smoked crack for a while, stay away from it. If you're gonna do soft make sure it's high purity, and starting out a couple lines should last you around and hour. I wouldn't even do coke tbh though unless you just don't give a fuck anymore and have a lot of disposable income. Not sure how much will kill you lol.

be ready for the comedown. you'll probably do it all in one sitting.

Dude. It's coca pants, diesel fuel and an acid. Then once it separates, they dry it. Sell it.

It is you fuckwit. Natives chew the leaves to get high. Its just extracted from the leaves with chemicals...you can literally eat the leaves and get high...

Lurker here, much money do you coke heads spend on it a week? Are you addicted to it?

You sir are a complete asshole.

I was thankfully just at a friends house. But I basically half OD'd, puked a bunch, super low breathing but racing heart, just felt fucked for like 4 hours laying on the floor staring at the wall. Eventually came down a bit and we did good coke at 2am...

this guy is full of shit

>10 minutes max
nope. pretty much hits you in a few seconds after snorting it.

Why so Seriously??

Happy and awake

You.... have never done any drugs before have you?

It's ok... this is how I thought when I was 15. Then I smoked weed and realized drugs just alter how you think. You don't really freak out. The exception here would be hallucinogens. Those will fuck your day up if you don't know what you're getting into.

You're completely lucid on coke, if not more so. Like hyper focused on certain things.

Coke is the best.
The high will hit you instantly and I usually pay 90 a gram. One line will have you buzzing for 30 minutes and the high is like adderol mixed with Red Bull

>so he's an asshole for suggestion heroin, not the 500 annons here giving tips on coke lmao

I agree, best high I've ever had was lsd but man you gotta careful with that shit.

I'm doing speedballs right now...

One line will get you high...

Probably cut 6 decent lines...

You'll get high immediately

Pot and blow are 2 different animals fag

1) i wouldnt know how many lines are in it, i usually dont count

2) since you aint done it, start off with a bump, in other words dip a key and pull out a small amount and snort it. You can then gauge how strong it is. You can also taste it, the faster it numbs your tongue the better quality it is
3) it should be almost immediately or withing 3 to 5 minutes
4) the complete opposite of of weed, you get energy and supreme confidence, i really dont like doing it unless im drinking

Then again im in Texas, where its cheap and the quality is pretty good if you buy it off straight up, non english speaking mexicans

You're thinking of crack cocaine, user

Looks like you never tried pcp

>You can also taste it, the faster it numbs your tongue the better quality it is

you'd hope, but couldn't it just be mixed with a numbing agent

It's coke, not Cole fuckface. And yes, it is natural. It is derived from a plant that grows naturally. Try reading a fucking book, or doing some research you fucking degenerate

Heroin is next to impossible to quit and the withdrawals from it can be life threatening. The feeling of being dopesick from something as pleasurable as heroin is fucking awful. I could do soft for one night and literally never touch it again, but I have watched people spend their entire life savings on heroin in a matter months.

Injecting like 200 mg will kill you, snorting idk. 200 mg with no tolerance

My first time I ever did it I was already crossed to fuck, ended up smoking like 2 packs of cigarettes just to avoid bugging out lol

Uh... Same thing with coke? There is no difference. You're talking like heroin is 5039827ux worse than coke.

Its just that poor slobs are addicted to heroin, and rich millionares are addicted to coke

>4) how does the high feel like, compared to a marijuana high?
Are you 13? Weed is a psychedelic, coke is a stimulant. You should never consume drugs that you don't know anything about. You have internet access, research is piss easy.

How much do you guys spend on coke per week?

You know that using cocaine increases the likelihood of having a heart attack by almost 2,400%. No lie.

It occurs naturally within the coca plant, you knob. It's extraction and refinement from the plant is through a chemical process. And baking soda is used to freebase - that is to make cocaine into crack.

It is though, heroin withdrawals are way worse than coke what planet do you come from?

that is true as well, i suggest tasting and taking a small bump to see how strong it is

If you die from cocaine, youre a pussy

Dissociative... similar to hallucinogens. But no I don't fuck with that shit and neither should anyone else, imo

Yeah, my girl got me into smoking hard and I can personally attest to this, I haven't had one yet but man you feel like you're going to during a session.

A first time high from heroin absolutely shits on blow; it's not even comparable. On the other hand, yes, it's so great that OP would more than likely do it again and again, and ruin his life.

I really didn't used to like cocaine either. Idk I started injecting and it is completely different than snorting it

You do see baking soda used to cut down coke. My neighbor used to use benefibre to cut his shit. Swear you always had to take a dump afterwards.

Maybe while you're high.... Not long term.

why does heroin sound so damn tempting...

Is that why that's Dan blizaeian guy had 3 heart attacks so far?

Far from the same thing. Give it a go, bud!

Exactly my point, heroin is like taking 60× 1000mg VICODIN all at once. The pleasure is so immense that you become both psychologically and physically dependent upon it in a matter of days.

HELP

Lol don't do this.

With any drug.

I used to inject weed now I'm gay

Cuz it's literally the devil in liquid form lol. It's the best feeling imaginable but it comes with a serious cost...

Products people cut their coke with for profits doesn't make cocaine any less natural

Don't do coke .here in the UK you're lucky if a gram contains 20% coke

And that's how u eventually od, you get used to the shit stuff and then accidentally take the same amount when you get the good stuff

used to do coke quite a bit.
1. a good amount depends on how big ur lines are
2. depends on how pure ya shit be
3. a minute at most
4. not like marijuana at all. Don't plan on mixing weed and coke they kinda cancel each other out. it's just like an awesome rush of energy but the comedown makes you feel depressed and shitty.
5. just dont go overboard you dont overdose lmao

You probably can't afford enough to OD off of. Not calling you a poorfag but unless you have some crazy health problem its hard to OD on coke. I've done a quarter OZ in a few hours and didn't OD. I'm 6'1" 210lbs.

I'd always heard baby aspirin which I'd gamble made for a pretty awful tasting drip. Probably a bad combo with something that can raise blood pressure for that matter, but then what does the dealer care so long as it doesn't off their customers?

If you are with a woman when you do it (women love it and flock to anyone who has it) you should wet the tip of your finger just a dap and rub it on your dickhole.

It will keep you hard as fuck and keep you from cumming too fast. If you have coke an get laid you're a loser who should probably o.d. the first chance you get.

True yeah I definitely wasn't trying to make that argument, whoever was saying needs to quit the drugs and go back to school.

Most people don't IV heroin when they first try it.

It takes most people a while of off and on use to get that far. Addiction isn't something that happens immediately or even after a couple days. It's a creeper

Ayyyy, I'm coked out right now fam. Just try it and dont be a pussy

Everyone arount here cyts coke with creatine. It's a dietary sup and pretty tasteless. We get good coke in my area though, not far from Detroit

Imagine jacking off and ejaculating. You know that feeling when you ejaculate? Now times that by 5000. Imagine that feeling, constantly, for hours on end

How did you get yourself to stop doing coke?

wtf

same, tho the drips never have bothered me

Yeah moral of the story here is a do a few big rips tonight, fuck it a couple grams even but don't find yourself doing big rips tomorrow and the next. Addiction creeps up on you and next thing you know you're doing crazy shit to get more, and it all seems normal and justified.