Can we get a suicide thread?

Can we get a suicide thread?
I dont need you to tell me not to or to commit suicide. If i ever did it, it would be in a decade or later and unrelated to anonymous internet commenters.
Why do you think people have feelings of suicide? Why do you think people commit suicide?
Ill start by saying i think people feel they will never achieve their goals which they know were possible or are unable to recreate the same level of happiness and sense of belonging they once had.
Myself as an example, I'm pretty fit and strong, decent looking with blonde hair, with a s.t.e.m. degree, no debt, good credit, have money with a wealthy future, and in my 20s.
I occasionally think about it because it seems i will never feel as significant or as belonging as as i did when i was in college. Back then i was among the hottest guys on campus, i had more friends than i knew what to do with, i had more money than anyone around my university (though it was my secret) , and i was connected able to get ANYTHING at the the best quality, price, and quantity. I got a very hot girlfriend that i ended up living with over five years, without her knowing about my money or connections for a long while. She didn't even know i consumed bud for the first few months of us dating. I never did anything other than dank.
I can still get anything better than ever, but its no longer something i feel good about. Also i can't get my girlfriend back, even if i could shes not hot anymore. I can get hotter and younger women than her, but it all feels empty and less great than my life once was or should be now.

Also you can include your opinions of why LP and soundgarden guys did it.

Op bumping my own thread.
My grandpa committed suicide when i was pretty young. also I'm feeling a bit bummed about seeing my relatives getting sick and terminally ill.

Suicide is a pussy's way out.

I dunno, op. I don't wanna live anymore either, but seeing as I think just ending it would be a waste, I told myself if I ever nutted up enough to try that, I'd just leave where I was, go to some third world country and live like a God damned pirate. Way more fun than just killing yourself, and it basically accomplishes the same thing

> I can get a hotter women

I think in most cases, suicide necessitates some chemical imbalance like depression.

Honestly, you sound like you're depressed because your materialistic lifestyle is losing its luster.

Honestly, all the things you listed that make your life sound great actually sound worthless to me.

Not inciteful at all
Ya but then i could just get held for ransom or tortured to death. Thats not how i said it, idiot. I said "i cam get hotter and younger women" (than my ex)

canadafag here

>grew up on a farm hunting
>got a 308 for my 12th birthday
>grandma took it out to line up the scope
>shot herself through the head
>i found her body

still hunt with that gun today, long story short, family doesnt matter. you mater. look after yourself and fuck anyone else

>Ya but then i could just get held for ransom or tortured to death.

The risk is half the fun. I thought you were a smart guy, a smart guy wouldn't let themselves get caught like that, op

It's not just materialist though.. I was power tripping because i had many people bow out with their tails between their legs out of fear of me at parties. one memorable occasion a guy who could have hurt me challenged me in front of my gf, then my bros with our gang mentality threw him on his ass out the front door of a party that wasn't our house. I basically felt untouchable and omnipotent.

If you feel suicidal, it's evolution's way of telling you that you shouldn't reproduce and you should kill yourself instead.

Lol smart doesn't mean i can necessarily John McAfee my way in a third world country. I understand the idea of that thrill though.

We could argue definitions, but I'd consider that materialistic. That's power that you had. I'm not really advocating that my mindset is better, but I am certainly the not the one who plans to kill himself.

I think you should try moving forward without attributing as much value to those things as you do. It's sort of arbitrary, and obviously the novelty has worn off, right?

Op here
Uh sorry that happened, but family does matter.
You don't know shit about evolution, boy. I'm here because my ancestors dominated and continue to dominate.
I don't really want kids though, if i do it will be a surrogate that can produce blue eyed children.

That's not how genetics work.

I mean, for starters, him killing himself does not even preclude him reproducing.

Do a flip!

All you really need to know is some guerilla tactics my dude. Learn the land you're gonna chill in, and you'll be like the fucking vietcong

It wasn't about materials, it was that i was popular and had many tough ride or die friends. I still have many close friends, but i don't go to parties as much and my presence isn't known like it was.

Like I said in my op, im not ready to do it. I have too much to live for still, despite feeling unfulfilled.

>continue to dominate
>I don't really want kids though
>dominate

If he hasn't reproduced, and he kills himself, how will he reproduce?

Lol you're silly. That doesn't sound very fulfilling or realistic.

Of course, killing himself before he reproduces precludes reproduction by definition. This is really obvious and has nothing to do with what I said.

Doesn't matter if it's fulfilling. The alternative would be suicide.

You think having your futureless children is dominating? Money is power.
Sperm banks and surrogates, dumbass.

Again it's not something I'd do anytime soon, if i did it i would make an event out of it.

this interests me. Is there a "should" and a "should not" in the course of evolution outside of human judgment? do suicidal thoughts become present once an organism is "unsuitable" for reproduction?

Intelligence is power. Because intelligence generates money and if you are a retard and you have a lot of money you will spent all the money without investing in anything that could make an income.
>futureless children
I will be there for my children to guarantee that they will have a bright future, unlike some retards.

I see what you mean, but as an atheist suicide isn't really an option until life is completely miserable.
Nope i can have dozens of babies a year if i want.

Suicidal toughs become present when an organism is retarded or have experienced a terrible experience.

Lol you're ignorant. Keep pretending. Most wealth stays in the bloodline, that's what financial advisers do.

Op here

You guys are too distracted with what i said about my occasional thoughts. I want to know what you think about why OTHERS have these thoughts and sometimes act on it. Black hole sun was a one hit wonder,is that why soundgarden guy did it?

>wealth stays in the bloodline
That is the most retarded thing i have ever heard.
If you jerk off in a cup, then give that cup to some ebony bitch, will that half-nigger be rich?

You're projecting.

weather or not you have a baby anyways is not part of my point. was just looking for thoughts on my point. Do suicidal thoughts rise out of an inherent unsuitability to reproduce?

>think in most cases, suicide necessitates some chemical imbalance

You are a retard. You're what's wrong with the world today. "Hurrr something is wrong with you, you need more drug suppliment to fix it." "Hurr no it jus chems, you no happy because u brain is not healfhy"

Your statements show how unintelligent you are. You will get no more responses.

And the world keeps spinning regardless of your retardation

Its clearly not that simple. You see only im black and white.

>unintelligent
we are on Sup Forums
we are all fucking retards

>but it all feels empty
basiccally this. it´s not about you were happier before.

yea, lets get this back on track.

WHY do these thoughts exist? anyone familiar with Freuds explanation of the "Death drive"

You're jealous and petty, work on yourself if you can.

I'm asking for opinions, not stating my own.

youre not only black and white. those are just colors. you're much more my friend. I believe that

I was very happy. I would have sex several times a day after kicking ass in school, as well as blazing with my bros whenever i wanted. People would have described me as happy prime beef.

can i get an attention thread?

fuck off