Do you think Warriors would lose the finals if Draymond didnt get suspended in game 5...

Do you think Warriors would lose the finals if Draymond didnt get suspended in game 5? Do you think he deserved to be suspended?

>Do you think he deserved to be suspended
Is this a serious question? Have you ever seen him play? I'm surprised he's gotten away with so much before finally getting suspended.

It's important to remember that he wasn't suspended for swatting at Lebron. He only got a flagrant-1, which normally isnt that serious because it just gives the other team 2 free throws and possession.

Draymond got suspended because of how many flagrant-1s he had built up in the playoffs already. All the judo moves and nut kicks and chimp outs all added up to that one game suspension, which I think he deserved. The timing of it definitely helped the Cavs though, that the final straw happened to be vs them. Really Draymond deserved it most for what he did vs the Thunder.

I think with Draymond its more likely than not that they beat the Cavs game 5, but you can never know for sure.

He deserved to have been suspended the 14th time he did it in those playoffs, and for the rest of the playoffs
The fact that it took until the 15th and was for only 1 game showed the fix is indeed still in in the NBA

He deserved to get suspended FOR THE REST OF THE POSTSEASON after that niggery he pulled in the Thunder series. If you deny this you're a bandwagon faggot.

Why are you bringing up old shit like this ?

This is some summer 2016 thread shit

GTFO OP

bogut injury and green suspension were huge so who knows
year before cavs lost love and irving tho so fair play

People always complain that the old rude and crude NBA is gone and that many players couldn't play in that era.

Draymond Green proved that when he triggered the fuck outta LeBum enough to make him snitch to the commissioner like a bitch.

Honestly, I think Draymond is the best player on the Warriors.

Also, Draymond played in games 3 and 6 which were both Cavs blowouts so its not like him playing is an automatic win. Over both Finals the Warriors were 7-5 with Draymond playing.

He didn't get suspended for punching Lebron, he got suspended because he reached a flagrant foul limit.

During the OKC series everyone mentioned how if he picks up one more flagrant he's out, then it actually happens and people were shocked?

There's a difference between physical play and kicking people in the balls you dumb nigger. That shit was never legal.

Have you ever seen literally ANY documentary on Shaq?

Probably not because you probably have better things to do than watch "niggers" right?

So you don't deny being one? Not gonna waste time on you then.

stupid fucking ape brained cunt.

lmao, is this the most retarded post on Sup Forums right now. Embarrasing to be honest, twat.

You need to kys, comparing based Shaq to Draymond "Donkey face nigger ball" green

You can tell this is just some assmad salty little Golden State band wagoner faggot, sucking Steph's dick. LeGod fucked you good my man, LeGod exposed your bitch ass team.

>This post
>CosanzaWithABaseballBat.png

Back to your safespace on Reddit, you dumbass.

IT'S A PERFECTLY NATURAL BODY MOVEMENT TO KICK HEAD LEVEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE'S A GOOD CHURCH BOY

I think Draymond should've been suspended after he kicked Steven Adams in the nads, then the finals would be Cleveland vs OKC.

There's a difference between doing it on purpose and doing it on accident faggot

>Do you think Warriors would lose the finals if Draymond didnt get suspended in game 5?
Probably
>Do you think he deserved to be suspended?
Without a doubt, hell, he should've been suspended a series before. I don't know why people acted surprised. Even Curry deserved to be suspended after throwing his mouthpiece at a fan, for fucks sake it's not like malice at the palace wasn't a precedent.

Lmfao throwing a mouth piece is a suspension to you wtf soft motherfucker

>accidentally kicking someone in the balls repeatedly
You're a retard

If Artest got suspended for over a year for assaulting a fan with fists then Curry should've gotten at least a few games for chucking a mouthpiece into someone.

Warriors would've won last year if Draymond wasn't suspended.

Cavs would've won two years ago if everyone was healthy.

There's a good 30for30 about Shaq and Penny, so yes.

Yeah I agree. They split it.

Difference is, injury is not the fault of the player. Suspension is.

Is he autistic and just nobody talks about it?