I need some help. So my sister is in Costa Rica for four weeks...

I need some help. So my sister is in Costa Rica for four weeks. And today she got sexually harassed and assaulted by some Costa Rican man. She told me what happened. She was walking around town, and this dude starts walking with her. She was polite, but clearly not interested in him. He told her his name and age, and she was starting to get creeped out because he was just following her. She stayed in very public areas just in case. He offered to take her out to eat. She told him no and tried to leave. More following. He kept trying to hold her hand and get her to come with him to his car so he can take her where she needs to go. She said no, obviously. He said something in Spanish that she didn't understand (she's not even close to fluent), so he whips out Google translate and types in that he wants to take her somewhere and have sex with her. She disgustedly said no and more urgently tried to get away, going into a store. He followed. She ducked into the bathroom to get away and he did too. He grabbed her ass and tried to force himself on her. She ran away and managed to hide in some restaurant to get away from him. Badly shaken up, though it could have been worse. But she found his Facebook by searching his name and the city she's in. She identified him by the picture, too. Reporting him to the police isn't an option, it would be her word against his. And she's just glad it's over. But I want to know if there's anything I could do since I know his Facebook. What are my options? Pic related, it's his Facebook.

I don't know what to do, I just came to wish trips good luck. Hope you find a way to gang bang that son of a bitch.

Unfortunately this is effectively legal in 3rd world countries

It's not legal in Costa Rica. Hell, the government there recently put on an anti-street harassment ad campaign.

WITNESSED.

also hire another dude to fuck his shit up. It's what my aunt did when she was down there on vacation . Dude got handsy, tried to rape. At the hotel she hired 3 other dudes to fuck him up since police wouldn't do shit.

Obviously you rape him OP.

Im not even joking if its possible for you to do it without legal punishment where he lives it would inflict horrible psychological trauma to him.
Plus it would be ironic, raper getting raped.

But you wont.

I'm changing mine above to this. Rape the raper. Nice.

What would be more appropriate is for his sister to use a strap on

I mean in an ideal world, I would fly to Costa Rica, track him down, and rape him. But I don't have those kinds of resources.

Well OP because you got trips i'm gonna send death threats to the mother fucker

Your story seems like bullshit. Why would he give his full name to someone he wants to rape?
Give me the real story in why you want a personal army request on this bean eater and I might comply.

let's see if we can get some info like a number, address etc. Dox the fucker and let's see what happens :)

He didn't give his full name. He just said it was Michael. She searched Michael in San Jose, scrolled for like 20 fucking minutes, and found him. She also said she was looking for poorly taken selfies, like she's an FBI profiler or some shit. And it worked. This is the real story.

Wheres that town rapist screencap? I think this thread needs it

Absolute bullshit.
If it somehow is true tell the police you stupid nigger. Yes it her word vs his but he may have already been in trouble for this shit in the past. And the police could also get video from the shop she hid in if they take it serious enough.

welp, that's sort of what she gets for going below Trumps wall.

Bump

It's really not fake, but whatever. And I want her to report it, but that's the problem. She won't. She wasn't actually harmed and figures it's just better that it's over.

>create a fake facebook account
>pretend to be a slutty white girl
>spend a few weeks sexting rapistbro
>convince him to fly down to America and visit you
>give him the address of a random hotel
>hire someone to meet him there and rape him for three days straight

Thank me later, faggot.

Then tell her if she doesnt, she might as well be assisting the next woman that he rapes. She has a chance to get him potentially stopped and instead shes being a pussy about it and will let him get away to fuck with someone elses sister, or mom, or aunt,

But tell her its okay, maybe the next victim will be strong enough to report it.

ITT: OP is from Costa Rica and pissed off at the dude whose profile he posted a screenshot of and made this story up so people would fuck with him

Cum tribute all his facebook pictures

OP here. I figured people would think that, but I have nothing to lose by asking for help on here. It's generated enough humor that it's been worth it tbh.

>social justice

Gtfo nypa

Send some of your stupid fucking sisters nudes

Just told her basically what you said. Seeing if that works. I really don't want him doing this again and actually getting somewhere further than groping.

So if she wants to get over it get the fuck over it. Still don't believe your story though.

What don't you believe? Ask questions for clarity if you'd like, I'll ask her.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

call the police and have them handle it. I don't believe your story anyway.

I'm with user... show us your sisters nude and maybe something will get done.

then thats her problem. you might as well be a fucking girl... tits of GTFO

its more that we don't care. no one is going to harass some random guy on YOUR WORD. are you out of your mind? we're not fucking psychopaths.
well, actually, we are, but we're not gullible psychopaths.

I'm not asking you or anyone to harass him. I'm looking for advice for what I can do. I don't want a personal army, I just want suggestions on how I can fuck with him.

Hi OP. I am in San Jose, Costa Rica. I will track this man down and kick the shit out of him live on periscope for you if you give us pictures of your sister

yeah, me too.