Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILTxg9Dg7AU
youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bonus point if you can tell me how his last album wasn't a masterpiece

Pic related

Hes black

Good one, any other reason?

Niggers can't comprehend how to play guitar I'm not gonna listen to this shitty nig nog looks like lil Wayne but even more strung out on drugs

Looks like someone jangled some keys and he's looking around for the sound fucking brain dead blacks

JEFFERY is his best album you cannot argue this

how is he a genius exactly? He's not exactly intelligent? His record label handles all of the business, he doesn't make his own beats? He just talks in an extremely difficult to understand dialect, or "rapping" if you'd prefer. And lets be honest, rap music is the simplest "music" to compose and isn't an "art-form" in any way.

What about Hendrix then? Thugs a genuine genius of our time, no one else can do what he does in rap as well as he does. Or crossover with a more singing heavy album like he did, so much more than most other rappers nowadays

The way he effortlessly switches flow so often in his songs and his unorthodox style which allows him to over nearly any beat, the rate at which he works on and churns out content, the eanfe of sound and style of his songs over his career so far, its so diverse and only getting more sp, still early days for him and he's got a lot more growing to do. He'll be at the very top soon.

He is a poor mans little wayne

Jeffery was great too, a better album for rap, but I feel Thugger Girls was a better album all round

Young Thug is a genius. He is a melodical anomaly.

Great album. I especially loved the tracks 'Feel It' and 'You Said'. Not my favourite Thugger album but it's a good one!

The track RiRi is one of his best tracks to date, but JEFFERY still doesn't compare to Barter 6. 'Halftime', 'With That' and 'Check' are incredible.

Completely different to Wayne, only similarities are the skin colour and covered in tattoos, I'd argue better than wayne already

Easily better than Wayne. I'm biased, though.

This guy knows.

I also really like the slime season series, the first one may be my favourite. Udiggwhatimsayin and Stunna and absolute bangers, and his ad libs are great.

Wyclef Jean was one of my favs off JEFFERY, Whilst Daddy's Birthday and Do U love me are front runners off BTG.

Completely unique artists with the balls to do his own thing his way

Another great one

Why/how are you biased?

best rap song out now hands down..
youtube.com/watch?v=ILTxg9Dg7AU

Yeah, I really liked Wyclef too. I also love the slime season series, but my personal favourite is probably SS3. When it comes to Young Thug, you have a very similar taste to my brother, he thinks Daddy's Birthday is one of the best songs Thug has ever made!

I just have a liking for Young Thug that hinders the whole picture for me. Weezy was on top for years and put artists like Drake and Nicki Minaj on (although I can't stand Nicki Minaj), but my love for Young Thug blinds me to these things because I personally like Young Thug as a musician far more than I ever liked Wayne.

that new fad of niggers wearing the Egyptian cross triggers me so much.

He is a literal copycat of old school lil Wayne, which is fine with me since lil Wayne is shit now. But calling him genius is a giant reach op. Rich homie is better

You mean an Ahnk?
Use the right word nigger

I do feel like it's up there as one of the best. The way he can hop about genre's is one of the things that make him good, like dancehall with do u love me.
I'm a little like that too, I have a select of artists that I regularly return and listen to and he's one.

Have you heard his new song with Chance the Rapper yet? Big B's, chance also who I rate highly and believe he is an under rated but better version of Kendrick and people will soon realise it.

I love Rich Homie but he's not Young Thug.

Also:

Young Thug>Lil Wayne

His music eats ass

This is a misconception a lot of people have about him, just because there are a few (not even close) physical similarities, but it stops there, explain how though. And have you heard any of Rich homies new stuff? Its awful, like when he fucked up them Biggie lyrics

Today definitely, but old wayne is far superior

But it's all subjective. Personally I'd rather listen to rich homie. But I haven't listened to young thugs new stuff

This is his best song

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q

Oh yeah I forgot about that one, which album is that on again??

Yeah, genre-bending is awesome. Although I do feel like the whole dance-hall thing i getting a little monotonous, however thug gets a pass because he seems genuinely interested in that style of music (obviously influenced by wyclef jean and similar artists). It's funny, I saw an article about 'Big B's' when it first came out but I didn't click it and check it out - maybe it's because i'm not a big chance fan but i'll actually give it a listen now!

Eating ass is great!

That's fair. I respect your opinion. Listen to his new album, it's good!

Actually no, I'm basing this off his old stuff. Is it really that bad? That would be pretty sad since I like his shit

>Robert Johnson
>literally all the guys that played blues and inspired people like Eric Clapton.
Sorry to burst your bubble faggit

Yeah, old Quan was good, but man he's fell off now, took a long time off after a lot of shit and just hasn't been the same since, at least thats how I felt

I've never been big on any of these dancehall songs thst have started flooding out now apart from that one, he pulled it off better than anyone who's not actually a dancehall artist, ie that faggot Drake

You calling a mumbling nigger a genius by any sorts just shows how fucking stupid you are, kill yourself dumb nigger.

I'll check it out. Hopefully it's because he's a dad now so his focus has shifted because of that. But unfortunately it seems like a common problem in music. Any slight change in success changes the quality of music dramatically

The fact you just call him a mumbling nigger just shows you've listened to very little of his stuff and make a quick decision based on next to no info