How do I interrogate someone Sup Forums?

How do I interrogate someone Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GqQZCGMf_PM
youtube.com/watch?v=mhtGRzejKAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmkfg_dcHFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rape a confession out of them

it depends on what type of interrogation you want to do and what means you willing to go for and the specific information you wish to acquire or a specific action you wish the interrogate person to take interrogated to take

SO
who what when where why and how?

Go on, please

so 1st I need to know the seriousness of the interrogation and if torture would be needed or not
I do not mean physical torture
physical torture is almost absolutely useless in every situation besides a select few
by torture I mean psychological torture deprivation of sleep dehydration stress positions random beatings stuff like that

Shut up fat cunt

Random beatings would count as physical torture you stupid fuck

Oh my god. you actually know your shit, Please teach me master

random beatings is not about beating somebody to get information out of them it's just about making them feel uncomfortable and be on edge about when the next beating will happen

I can teach you a few things over the internet but some stuff you just can't do that shitz illegal

Please teach me everything you know, links, descriptions etc etc

Or at least, everything you can

why

Other types of physical torture would put someone on edge too, dipshit. How fucking dense are you?

I love this shit
Also I am legit autistic and need this to be able to sociallize

Duct tape them to a chair. Beat answers out of them.

yes other things can put people on mental edge but I personally like the random assault type deal stuff like random cattle prod shocking

youtu.be/GqQZCGMf_PM

youtube.com/watch?v=mhtGRzejKAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmkfg_dcHFI

these two vids on YouTube could give you some insight on interrogation but in order to get the most out of it you would need to be trained on how to interrogate someone

How much are they willing to lose?

I know, I do have some former Army Intel buddies
Maybe they can help me learn some tricks

I can't thank you enough, this is very helpful for me socially

Torture rarely gets results.
My advise is to keep them confined. Restrict access to food and don't let them get restful sleep. Then question them for hours on end. Repeat the same questions. Wear them down. Good cop bad cop helps too if you have another person.

Make questions and then be quiet a little bit so they can answer them.

hey Intel best section of any branch
also I don't know if that'll work any Intel guy worth his shit doesn't talk about anything

Call them a left-wing-leaning parasite

pro tips

Well I must know some shitty inlet guys LMAO

Nah, they keep secrets, but I ask for any-information I'm allowed to know.
And these smart-ass thin slightly crazy guys love talking about stuff