He's a fucking white male

>pechesky

Opinion discarded.

>reading blogs

what brand of faggot..

Im fed up with you

>Tom is playing like the GOAT he is
>Humble as fuck, admitting Butler won that last owl for his legacy
>Cries talking about his admiration for his Dad and how its been rough with his Mom being sick

What a piece of shit.

the writer literally says that Brady quietly supporting Trump is worse than Kaepernick openly praising Castro

Really gets the neurons firing

why jews (except edelman and kraft) hate Brady?

As a screaming Liberal Faggot who is still with her and sitting back laughing at this... who cares if Brady and Trump are bros? Is Brady doing anything more than the JEST owner who is now the ambassador to England... despite being the owner of the JEST?

(((Deadspin)))
((Gawker)))

Discard now and fuck off back to Red Dit.

just wait until he accepts his 4th super bowl mvp and 5th lombardi trophy while wearing a MAGA hat

decent people don't like cheaters

Because he is a rich, intelligent, conservative white man. Conservatives are supposed to be inbred yokels according to the left.

>all these alt-right fags pissed at Marty saying he won't go to the White House if they win
>completely ignored Brady's 'family' issue in 2014

He's been caught and exposed cheating multiple times for multiple reasons throughout his career. Also asterisk kek.

I'm sure Bennett will get the same treatment from the media that Brady and Tim Thomas got

Jewish people and liberals hate straight white males with a passion

>(((Petchesky)))

Sup Forums is always right

the difference is Bennett is a legit retard about politcs and social issues and if you've ever heard him or him brother talk about them you'd understand that. If it was someone like Doug Baldwin who actually makes efforts to understand and gain knowledge on any of the shit he talks about who didn't want to go it would be perfectly fine.

>implying the media is now just a liberal bastion of hatred for straight white males

Tell that to President Bannon.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a proven cheater.

What's your point?

also why is "Bannon is controlling Trump" the new meme?

Give one example and proof

Why was he 'put' on the NSC? To be fair the Erik Prince thing is even creepier than his propaganda minister.

they've called Trump Hitler for a year and a half now and no one cares anymore so they need someone else to try it on

Does him being given a new job mean that he's controlling everything? Or that the news media isn't overwhelmingly biased towards the Democrats? I don't get it.

StilDeadspin who the hell cares?!?

What was Hitler without Goebbels? Belichick without Welker?

I can only imagine the Welker press conference against Trump with the whole pee video thing.

>media is always left meme

Yeah, they really helped out Hilldawg with the 24-7 coverage of the Weiner emails or Brady with the year long coverage of deflated footballs.

As a long time Brady hater, I recently realized I was on the wrong side of history. I apologize, Tom.

list the times he personally was caught cheating

>tripfag in charge of logical thought
Its called a smear campaign and was meant to paint a negative portrayal of trump and his campaign

President Trump will sign an Executive Order making Patriot hate a federal offense.

did you miss multiple major media outlets literally secretly collaborating with Clinton?

Don't go shooting up a Mosque, Sup Forumsleaf.

>roger ailes
>bannon
>russia today

Happens on both sides. It's like getting mad at NESN for licking the Pats balls while ESPN runs Spygate stories.

Wow it's almost as if Jews and liberals hate successful heterosexual white people

>its another call everyone on Sup Forums a Sup Forums user episode

Deflate gate. Spy gate.

What will happen when Brady and the Pats go to the White House to meet Trump?

>deflategate
Confirmed for worst conspiracy of all time
>spygate
Where does brady fit in this equation?

Never ending ass anger from the media, of course

spygate was also terrible, they were sitting like a section over from where you were actually allowed to record from and got no real tactical edge whatsoever.

he's a great QB, the greatest if I'm honest, but I have to admit that I maybe lost little bit of respect for him when I saw his diet.
I'd heard about it before of course, but not in detail, and when I read it in detail I just laughed.

It is not science-based at all, it's just New Age bullshit. And I kind of assumed that he would have been above that.

Doesn't change his accomplishments at all though, and I don't think there's any legit argument that anyone else, Montana or anyone, is a greater QB.
He's the GOAT, his diet is just stupid.

Even the North East Liberal Elite salutes our President.

>handsome
>white
>rich
>conservative
>straight
>athletic
>smart

Liberals hate success.

The alakaline/acidic, ph balance crap reasons for his diet are pretty bullshit, but the basis of the diet as a whole are pretty sensible I think. little or no sugar, preservatives or artificial flavours, with a diet high in vegetables, grains and lentils with lean meat like chicken and fish is pretty much foolproof.

Although I've seen it first hand with nutritionists, they get you to do legitimate, sensible, boring shit like eating lots of vegetables, seeds, nuts and lean meats, but then throw in a little bit of quackery like "this will help you stay alkaline and maintain a positive ph balance, which will let your muscles absorb more energy from the food you eat, improving performance". Which kind of isn't lying because your body does that anyways no matter what you eat, but if you just say "eat your vegetables", no one is going to pay you the big bucks.

We literally love Tawmy.

Wait til you hear that they’ve changed play calls so that a post route to the right is now called “Muslim Ban”

Why do people use gate at the end of everything. Watergate was actually the name of the hotel.

I mean I know everyone does it, but why?

>bachelor of general studies
Reminder that if Brady never got his shot he would be a pleb. I've always hated him but i can't deny his greatness.

I was actually sitting with someone who ran the health center the TB12 complex replaced. She's now a high level VP of a major health corp, and it was great hearing 'I knew he was a giant piece of shit' referring to Alex Guerrero. Apparently after stealing the lease as part of Brady's restructuring - Alex acted like an ass discussing how he was going to revolutionize medicine... only to later ask for them to join him in an 'advisory' role. When the Globe Article on him came out she was ashamed Tom would be taken in by such a Con Man...

>kike people scream like this when put in the oven

>mfw Sanu is banned from the Owl

He probably would've gotten an apartment near a Montreal Mosque egged on by a cartoon froggie.

He said in an interview that if he didnt make it then he wouldve sold insurance... really makes me feel like shit because thats what i do.

Commission only?

Hey don't feel bad bud. I was never drafted into the NFL either.

Tom Brady shouldn’t sit on his opinions. Stay in his lane? No longer an option. If he still supports DT, he needs to lay down or play dead; no matter how fetch he looks in those Uggs, people won’t stand on their hind legs for it long term.

People who buy Uggs aren't fans of the guy who pays Russian Girls to pee on him.

better than being unemployed

There were a ton of libruls who bitched when some NASCAR drivers skipped out on a White House visit years ago because they had other obligations.

>mfw reading the personal bios of these Brady-haters

Sad little people

that's not even what the phony dossier said

>Brady started this, remember. He put that Trump hat right at camera level, knowing it’d be seen. Yes, maybe that was back when people thought Trump was just a bad joke, and yes, maybe Brady’s not a sophisticated enough thinker for his support to have gone beyond “I know this guy,” but things have changed. Trump’s orders and appointments are pushing America toward various sorts of wars; empowering white supremacy; attempting to strip away long-ensconced rights; undermining the government’s ability to function on a day-to-day level; and installing bigotry and stupidity as American policy. He has made life worse for people. People will die. “What’s going on in the world?” Get the fuck out of here!

youtube.com/watch?v=R48iCh8hTco

today max kellerman got completely btfo by stephen a and will cain. It bascially describes booty blasted libs in 13 minutes.

Imagine your mere existence triggering people you never even knew existed.
Really got the ol noggin joggin.

Damn that is a good thought. But then there are celebs who try to battle twitter comments and clearly do care.

> arguing on twitter with only 140 characters.

twitter is for entertainment. Only retards use it to try and convey intellectual properties. The charcter count makes for alot of misunderstandings and poorly worded "arguments". Its mostly just name calling cause thats all liberals can use when you even attempt to discuss something. Because with them there is no room for discussion. Just exile and hate. Funny tbqh

Trump better hope it's fake... but it's not.

>IIts mostly just name calling cause thats all liberals can use when you even attempt to discuss something. Because with them there is no room for discussion

first off m8, it goes both ways
second off, any social media platform is a horrible way to "debate" with people unless your platform is literally being a journalist and getting your work published.

Social media allows you to censor opinions you don't like, generate false items and pass it along as truth without getting called out for it, and pool you into "groups" that you identify with on everything.

Social media, all forms of it, is literally the worst possible way to argue.

That includes this dumb dumb website.

The actual dossier says he rented the penthouse in the Ritz Carlton hotel in Moscow, where the Obamas previously stayed, and then had hookers pee on a bed that presumably Michelle Obama had slept in as a "revenge" kind of thing I guess.

The whole thing was fake anyways.
>trusting Buzzfeed ever

absolutely based

Because that is the foundation of a blackmail enterprise.

What makes Tom Brady GOAT?

What kind of title is that? You claim everyone has a right to their opinion, but try to force your own upon the viewer? Anyone informed knows what Max said is accurate. And more to the point, Tom Brady and other athletes get SPONSORSHIPS,. They make money from their fans who attend their games, buy their t-shirts, etc, etc. I have a right, as a consumer, to be informed as to whom I am supporting when I spend my money. If I want to hear about Tom Brady's political stance, it would be for this reason. I may not wish to continue supporting him depending on his views - as is my right. I don't think he's obligated to talk about his relationship with trump, but Brady is the one that PUBLICLY made his vote known. That was stupid, and the consequences are as follows.

Very true. One of the more mature and sensible comments in this thread.

this is very true. its always funny to me on first take how they make fun of max for bringing the FACTS. there is no excuse for not being informed in this day and time and as you said Brady made his support for trump known early so now that things are getting kinda thick he should not be let off the hook because he is essentially a brand. although honestly i dont really care how an athlete feels about politics thats not their specialty but denying facts as facts will lead us down a very slippery and ugly rabbit hole.

why the fuck does ESPN have to be political all the time? this is why white men have stopped watching their shit.

I'd be curious to see what their ratings would be like if there wasn't some law that states that EVERY bar/airport/public place in America must have ESPN on at least one television.

right, if you have a personal opinion you should be forced to talk about it all times even if you play football for a living

Because the public is informed and this is reminding them that they should be aware of what's going on in the world besides sports.

If anything this should be considered a good thing, as it can potentially keep us aware of facts that may cause us to be on board or rather not with what those few in the sports world believe.

Now, players aren't obligated to talk about Trump or the like, but if someone makes their support public, the consequences from us consumers will be known too.

Don't be a snowflake. Discourse should be encouraged and not censored. Be a little more open to what the public is aware of, rather than blocking off facts as "alternative."

It helps make us consumers aware of what we should purchase, as fans drive the NFL's success.

If Tom Brady has a questionable political stance, it gives me a reason to question it and keep it in limbo until he is clear on what he means.

If though, it does not click with me, the consequences are sure to follow. You would be kidding yourself if politics don't impact consumerism in this day in age.

wtf I hate drupf now

>informed
>media

WAT

If there's one thing that this election cycle confirmed for everyone regardless of political affiliation is that the media is FULL OF FUCKING SHIT ON LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

People aren't informed dude. People are just as misinformed as ever thanks to the proliferation of blogs and independent "journalists" who write articles from their mom's basement and then watch them get spread around on social media like wildfire because the article only further validates one's misinformed opinions of the world as a whole. People are straight up fucking retarded.

>Brady’s obliviousness reeks of white privilege and dismissiveness; a #MAGA trait if there ever was one. … There’s still time to question Brady about his un-American beliefs and treat him like the media treated Kaepernick

>Trump’s campaign was steeped in racism, bigotry and misogyny, and he has doubled down on his hatred in his first week as president. It’s left Americans across the country angry and frightened, fearful that the ideals that have made this country exceptional for more than 200 years are being abandoned. … But in refusing to publicly disavow Trump’s actions, Brady is giving tacit endorsement to both Trump and the chaos he has created.

>I’m so, so sick of Brady’s “Who, what, me?” routine, even as he was used as a prop throughout Trump’s campaign. … These are extraordinary circumstances—unprecedented, history-altering circumstances—and the country feels like it’s coming apart. …

yea this type of discourse is definitely what the public needs

>there needs to be consequences for supporting one of two candidates for office
fuck off

Don't recuse the "mainstream" media either breh. This election showed they've become just as bad as the NEET bloggers.

>tripnigger writes an essay thinking his opinion matters

Makes me laugh everytime

>informed now means sheep in a perpetual media driven witchhunt on behalf of and for the gain of their masters
okay

he's handsome, probably has a huge cock, he's married to a supermodel, he's rich and he's raped the shit out of every team in the league besides The Giants for the past 15 years

>the public is informed

Easily the dumbest thing I've ever read on this website.

The (((media))) wants Brady to talk about trump's policies. They want to smear Brady and make look like a "racist" just because he's a successful white athlete. There's nothing wrong with having a personal friendship with trump and Brady even said just because they're friends doesn't mean they agree on everything.

Trump Brady 2020

IKR right? Why can't people just let people fucking like Trump. Like holy shit its not the end of the goddamn world because one guy likes a president whos doing shit.

It pisses me off that we got a president who gives such a huge fuck about this country yet we are just only focusing on the bitterness and never on how many people are digging this president so far unironically.

Trump was just supposed to be this stupid reality TV cocksucker who made Judge Judy go to the Supreme Court and make billions of corrupt dollars and spend 300 days a year in The Bahamas but guess what he wasn't that guy.

Why can't people respect the fact that the man is going to work every damn day and making things happen?

Maybe they aren't things a lot of people like but they are popular. The travel ban is favored 49-42 by Reuters for example. The wall is favored too. Trump isn't just doing what HE WANTS he is also doing what his voters wanted and what Republicans wanted but he is also doing things that he thinks are for the good of all mankind.

If Tom Brady wants to support a man like this than fuck you and kiss my ass if you want to call him a villain. You wouldn't catch people talking that shit about Reagan or Bush supporters I'll tell you that.

Media, social media, ignorant retards and haters can suck my Patriot dick, Brady has the RIGHT as an American to support anyone he likes without witchhunts and persecution. Again disagreement is cool but don't act like you are 'Fed Up' because he won't believe in what you want him too because that is fucking bullshit.

STOP IT with this McCarthyian bullying and have some damn dignity you clickbaiting blogging pieces of shit.

I never had a single problem with him until deflategate.

He acted like a smug faggot after clearly cheating and hiding it.

Ideal gas law, NEXT!

Conservatives are inbred yokels, hence why we have a reality tv star as president

>reality tv star

AFTER he was a successful businessman.

Trump won in SPITE of the media, not because of them.