GO HABS GO

ALLEZ LES HABITANTS

fucked up title, it's SLUGS @ HABS

she's no sara, but it could be worse

>Was expectiong TVA+Buffalo Home
>Got RDS+Bell Center

I don't deserve such grace

>drove drunk and crashed into a fucking Tim Horton's

why is this man considered such a great """"leader"""" ?

Such lack of rispeck disgust me

>PP with the General back

grease where are you-ou-ou??

>davey in charge of staying on his skates

>DD's first game back
>Has PP time
That was fast.

patty pls

Is it me or is he even smaller then last time?

yeah that was to be expected
if he doesn't pan out quickly though I have no doubts that dano will be back
dd has a lot of pressure right now

I think >we're just not used to seeing his minuscule frame out there

he now has a hunch

pic related, it's desharnais

I dunno man i've watched MSL and even him didn't look that small and out of place.
Must be that.
Seriously tho had DD played on the wing with that same energetic style as MSL he would be our franchise winger (RW preferably)
The AHL screwed him if you ask me

Je vis le Devils jouer mon amis.

To be honest I 'd like to be here too, but the Devils are playing.

ok lad have a good game out there

thanks mate! you guys are the best. I mean from the centre of Canada and to the east, kek

why is it always buffalo that gives >us this much trouble?

They have some great ghosts

it's not that bad lads
some good chances even if 51 and 8 are rusty

Lehner is cucking us tho

ET LE BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT
PATCH

ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
NEVERMIND THEN RADU TO PATCHES THE DREAM THE TEAM!!!!!!

ET LE BUTTTT!!!!!

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!!!

L A D S
A
D
S

I have a good feeling about this game right now, here's hoping that the Sabres don't come out storming in the second

that pass in the air from markov to plek was magic
marky mark we missed you

Lehkonen will score tonight

I live radulov's magic hands but he should try shooting a little more

All thoses chances

but no goal

we need to distance the sabres or get pwned

I hope so, our boy is working hard out there

ET LE BUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

CAPTAIN PATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
IL MARQUE IL COMPTE!

CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>mfw idiots wanted to trade patch

OH CAP'N MY CAP'N

When will this meme end? They were saying that while his fractured foot was not disclosed. On the contrary, as soon as everyone found out he was fighting through an injury they loved it

ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUT

DESHARNAIS

ET LE BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT
DAVEY BOY YOU SKILLED MIDGET YOU

DAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
TIRE ET MARQUE!
THAT GOOD OL' QUEBEC BOY

There are always dumbasses that say to trade him. Call him Casperetti and other stupid shit. Especially on normie shit like facebook.

>Davey scores
holy fuck! ET LE BUUUTTTTTTTT

>mfw

I still wanna pur Desharnais on the waivers though.

sabres are getting they shit handed to them jeez loueez

Rude
maybe teh injury sent him back to his prime who knows midget have that sweet durability you know

don't jinx it mec

tru

ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT
POL BIRON

MY LORD POL BIROOOOOOOOOOOOON FROM ANDREI ''THE GENERAL''MARKOV

What a great play

LORD BYRON!!!!

dumb finn trying to gon it up
we're having a nice clean game lets keep it that way

finns should be interdits

what did you guys think of the rocket reveal?

Not a giant fan of the sweaters 2bh, but I am jelly I don't live in Montreal anymore and can't just scoot up the ligne orange and see babby habs on the cheap

I think they look pretty nice
can't go wrong with the colors, and the r is dece

but yeah they do make it attractive

i like all of it desu especially the prices (15$ to 30$) with only good seats in the arena i might just buy a season pass

They remind me of the panthers new sweaters a lot, which I why I think I don't like them so much

ET LE BUT!

HAT TRICK!

ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT
PATCHTRICK
OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

the collar and the big middle stripe are quite similar i'd admit but i stil like the design

way better then the ice caps who is a blatant copy paste of teh habs and ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT PATCHES HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT TRICK

ET LE BUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Can you imagine where we would be wihout Radu and Patches? Or even just wihout Radu?

OLE OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I shudder at the thought

>Reminder that this is happening without Chucky in the line up
>Reminder that they survived the worst part of their schedule without Chucky
Can't wait for Chucky to come back and light shit up again. Really loving this team this year

Ya know how Patches always tries to be the serious Captain? You think he ever gets annoyed at Radu when he goes crazy after a goal?

that they're still in the top teams of the league after all those injuries and a brief slump by price is really impressive

ploffs are gonna be cool one way or the other

Naaaaaaaaah

Absolutely not, his tenacity on the puck and his sheer joy at watching his teammates score has inspired this entire squad

how can you get mad at that big russian bear
he's just gonna smile his toothless smile and smother you with hugs

Also this Nesterov guy is a absolute steal, just by watching him play tonight.

Great Two-Way defensemen, really what we needed.

I don't think so either. I just remember all the rumors about Patches not liking Subban.

Radu rubbing his gloves in patches face in a 5 0 game is the only reason I asked. Thought I'd see what others though.

Imo if Subban was at a 6.5M contract he'd still be with the team

I think RaduS attitude is just fine, big on the ice, more shy off it, perfect really

subban fooled around on the ice and tried to be a """showman""", often resulting in bad plays. who knows what went on off the ice, whether he tried to steal leadership or whatever. the all star game made me realize how much I don't miss him
radu is srs bsns as far as hockey is concerned but he's fuzzy otherwise

I loved PK, and I think most of >us did. Hell I was heartbroken after the trade. However, his entire style was kind of selfish and some separation from him makes it pretty apparent I think . Radu is the opposite of selfish. Both players would have facewashed Patch after a hatty but the difference is in their style of play, I think.

Yeah that's pretty much my thoughts on it as well. Love everything about Radu.

Honestly to me, like I said above, is just the fact that Radu is like a fucking dog with a bone on the puck, it's incredible to watch and he seems to inspire everyone else to do the same. I seriously doubt classic dano would be as good as he is in a radu-less vacuum. Hell, look at someone like Carr working in the corner, chasing the puck when he could just give up on a play. That's the Radu effect

he thought he was a franchise dman and bergevin did too. we all did. maybe subs thought he was set for life and untouchable
insane how bergevin had the guts to pull off what he did

What the fuck does pricer have to do to get a fucking shutout

aww that sucks price has been robbed of a shutout twice

Reffin of teh year

nice team play by shaw tho

This could be bias, but doesn't it always seem like players who haven't scored in 900 games always score against the Habs?

fucking this. god it sucks.

pateryn why

reeeeee

pffff way to ruin a game

poor price we don't deserve him

Or a young player looking for his first goal, or a young goalie looking for a shutout or...yeah it's a trend

I love tou Byron
4 seconds left and he still rushes the puck and goes for a shorthanded goal

Pateryn hasn't had a very good game. That being said, they need to stop sitting back. Price gonna start blocker punching again.

poor finish, but no matter, a big 2 points >we needed
GO HABS GO

VICTORYYYY!!

looks like we need to make some other trades lack of motivation is what killing us

what makes you think it's lack of motivation? radu, dano, shaw, byron, mitchell, so many players are giving way more than their all
pateryn is a little rusty as far as I'm concerned but he's never been a superstar either. he'll come around

Extra boost of adrenaline playing against a legendary team in a raucus building