This nigger keeps standing outside of my house with her friends...

This nigger keeps standing outside of my house with her friends, who ever rolls a 14 or a 88 decides what I do(within reason, and pic not related)

roll

Roll

roll

East a sandwich and stare at them

Roll

What are they doing?

-Walk outside with only a tshirt on and dong blowin in the breeze

roll 2

Call them niggers

Tell them "I called the cops"

pull up a chair, smoke a ciggie, and listen in

if they start talking to you, respond amicably and don't say anything racist

reroll on that siht

Draw a swastika on your chest and walk outside shirtless

Niggers

walk onto ur front yard with a glass of milk and sip it while staring

take a pic of them fag

Go up to them and say,

"Hey, sorry to be a bother, but would you mind keeping it down or maybe taking your conversation elsewhere? My mother's recovering from open-heart surgery and she's trying to get some rest right now. I know it might not seem loud out here, but she's pretty sensitive to noise. Anyways, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!"

If 14, do it just like that. If 88, do it while taking a piss on your lawn.

Why has it taken you so long to do anything

14 or 88 what kind of shitty roll is this
Buy 6pack, go to your lawn and start drinking on a beach chair while staring them. If they stare at you offer them a beer. Bonus points if late night
If they stare

They are not outside rn, I'll follow up tomorrow

Offer them a snickers

you're not you when you're hungry

>(within reason,

Do this

Ask them for music reccomendations

^^^

lock and load

Reroll

reroll

Jesus fuck no wonder coons are running rough shod over whitey

Cum on them

Rollin'

Walk out towards them casually, then when you get right in the nigger's face start leaping around making chimp noises.

rollin

re-roll

Roll

put the alabama nigger song on as loud as possible on your loudest sounds system. then just stand at the window and stare at them

Smoke a blunt with them op maybe their friendly

Go outside and do the robot to the Danny Phantom theme song

And drink milk.

shout niggers get out of my lawn

yes

Agree

Go outside and start screaming and rolling in the grass then take your pants off and run towards them.

Call cops claiming they're fighting you as a hate crime and you need help, go out and make conversation. When you are aware and see that cops come, then start shit and tell the cops that they are beating you (grab and wrestle (punch self if have to)) and give them police enrichment.

Play Alabama niggers loud

Stare at them poker faced, and fart. Just start grunting and make throw up noises. Stare. Then poop in front of them, and repeat "It's only brown, like them" ten times. Go back inside.

One more roll

Stop. It didn't work on Sup Forums either.

Talk to them about our Lord and Savior, Jesus

Jack off?

Show em this and ask if anyone's interested?

Well it's obvious stick your limp dick out the window. And start spinning it while pissing

kill both of them

Roll

>Ctrl+F
>No 14 or 88

Shine o flash light on them and just stare and say nothing

Come out, get their attention, and fart loudly as you make eye contact with them.