I tried to be a serious actor once, but nobody cared. Now I play a retard in everything I do...

I tried to be a serious actor once, but nobody cared. Now I play a retard in everything I do, and suddenly I'm an international sensation.

He's still a serious actor and a damned good one. While Brule's a ridiculous character, it remains an exemplary performance who cares.

I don't understand this thread. He still books serious actor roles.

He was pretty good in the lobster

I can't take him seriously in anything after Brule. We Need to Talk About Kevin was practically a comedy to me.

Steve Brule deserves an emmy

But everybody loved Carnage.

he was clearly the comic relief though

i aint never gonna wipe my butt

He was a great serious actor tho who can pull off the humour too

magnolia, boogie nights and gangs of New York he was great

he should do more movies where he gets to sing

And whose fault is that?

Said no one ever.

He's still a good actor, comedy isn't easy

Was Entertainment supposed to be extremely boring or repetitive? I enjoyed The Comedy and was told they were similar but I couldn't even finish it.

LITERALLY THE BEST ACTOR OF OUR TIME

A MODERN DAY ORSON WELLES

True but he was still a weird guy who masturbates

Hehe

It's excellent, a better film, pound for pound than the Comedy. Not as many memes though, granted.

I like him in about everthing.

That fucking Dewey Cox movie is still hilarious to me because I'm a big fan of musicians of that period.

>yfw right kid dies today

Yeah I gotta have my memes. It wasn't bad it just didn't interest me. I wasn't in the mood to seeing him do the same things over and over. I might try again eventually.

Yeah imo that's his best performance.

dont pretend he played anything other than a doofus in those movies

its better than the comedy, you are literally a pleb

DONT BE A DROOFUS YA DINGUS

Underrated in perfect storm

I definitely think it's intentionally boring. I thought it worked well considering the character.

Jesus I forgot that movie even existed

Huh? He's in a lot of stuff where he's not being a retard. Even in some of the comedic stuff he's done, he's played the straight man.

I hated that fucking flick goddamn but muh dik Kate Winslet

this
i really liked him in we need to talk about kevin. Something about seeing a comedic actor doing a dramatic role makes it stand out more. Like with Jim Carey

they are both terrible films so no worries