I am a con artist, ask me some questions

I am a con artist, ask me some questions

Do your 'clients' hate you?

Whats a good brand of laundry detergent

well, thats not the con i run
but the 4 women trying to get child support from me do

Are you trying to con us into thinking you're a con artist?

tide

No

or am i

What is a good con the average user can run to make cash?

do a run down of an intro to one of yours cons, reel me in.

The simplest one i can think of is get your mark super drunk, then take your walet

you can just get an android app to brush past people and get some credit cards

You are a great con man. Drunken robbery.

thats the simplest one that exists
i can always pull a real con

I work at a hotel and always manually enter credit cards as well as the code on the back.

I'm never being watched by anybody.

I also have access to their address and phone number.

How can I use this info to my advantage without getting caught?

probably if security is that lax

Any particular con you're especially proud of?

Share with the class then. Something that is an easy money maker that doesn't involve getting your victim drunk.

I'm asking how I can use this info?

I'm thinking about running some sort of referral service and ordering services (like cable, etc.) to their own address while I get a commission.

do you even know what con stands for in that context?

this 30 year old buisness woman with the worlds tightest security detail, i was able to get them to leave and wine and dine her and walked out the next morning with 500,000 dollars

do not do this you will always be @ the top of the list of ppl that will come up with an investigation starts. unless you get it below like 50$ i would no recommend it. i worked for about 5 years @ a pretty popular hotel and to date i think i've been question atleast 3 times for something related to ID theft/stealing CC numbers.

How does one start being a con artist? Successfully..

When you releasing the Ivanka nudes Donny

Care to share how you pulled it off?

start the easy way, with the sweedish jiggalow scam

no, cause police

Bullshit it would be almost impossible to get out with 500k over night unless she is walking around with bonds or gold bricks..

Well, what do you do?

Fair enough

So just find rich women and blackmail them?

hmmmmmm

lets think about this seriously a women that pays for a body guards doesn't have a simple 24 hold on any money transfer over lets say 5,000 $ without a signed release... this i also call bullshit

Not really a con, but something I pulled off. I got a truck and slapped a salvation army sticker on it one saturday and collected alot of shit in a walmart parking lot. Sunday i had a big ass garage sale. Got about $300

I stole like .5 BTC from some idiot a while back

Can you send me 100$ on paypal?

OP IS FULL OF SHIT.
/thread

ᵒʳ ʸᵃ ᵏnᵒʷ ...ᵃnʸᵒnᵉ

buy digital items like games or max out accounts on video games with the help of your acquired information to sell

obviously you can't be a fucking retard if you wanna not get caught