Holy Shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=etYTBomCAAk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sFKHdKorkg
youtube.com/watch?v=nMtAK4Ea2PA
youtube.com/watch?v=1EsaR84cMpY
youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs
bbc.com/sport/boxing/36291579
reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/4j8njq/tyson_fury_heavyweight_champion_should_be_barred/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New king of Sup Forums?

>6'9"
>White
>Self made champion
>Redpilled
Yes

If only he wasn't such a fucking gypsy people would take him seriously.

Is anyone else noticing the trend of professional fighters calling out the jew?

who else did that except van damme?

> those quads

He's Irish

michael savage was so butthurt about this yesterday

shit was hilarious

Source?

What fucking trend? Who else called out the jew?

lets hope he doesn't lose

the rumors are that klitsdchkos are jids, no joke

Do they just not give a fuck? Wont he lose his entire career over this?

On the other hand, if jews axe him while he's world champion alot of people will get redpilled.

>Original video is over 50 minutes long
>talks about other degeneracies
>only the Jewish stuff is on the news
Already proving him right

This.

I want to see someone defend this.

Where's the original video?

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=1sFKHdKorkg

literally the first topic

>He's Irish
Yeah an irish gypsy.

>Wont he lose his entire career over this?
He's not the type to give a shit about that if his previous public opinions are anything to go by, quite respectable if you ask me.

>if jews axe him while he's world champion alot of people will get redpilled

yeah like they got Redpilled when Mel Gibson, Gary Oldman, Rick Sanchez, Helen Thomas, That Black French comedian and countless others who's careers ended when they went against the God's ones. NOT

youtube.com/watch?v=nMtAK4Ea2PA
Amen

>gypsy
he's NOT A FUCKING GYPSY

GYPSIES ARE INDIANS

TRAVELERS ARE JUST SHIT-TIER ANGLO HILLBILLIES

>He's not the type to give a shit about that

He'll be on his begging for forgiveness like a little bitch trust me. Remember Nicholas Anelka? They completely and utterly destroyed him even after he apologised.

>White
>Brown eyes

>he's NOT A FUCKING GYPSY

...he's a pikey.

Fuck off you burger cunt by his own fucking words he is from an irish gypsy family who to no surprise are generations of fighters.

I don't think he will if we are talking simply for economic reasons, i've never seen a gypsy give a fuck before and i don't think he will be the first.

I've been watching Fury from when he first entered.

He's an awesome lad. Just a common man who seems like he enjoys a good pint and loves the banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=1EsaR84cMpY

They're going to destroy him now just like they did with poor old Bobby Fischer. The next time we see him he'll be hiding in Iceland and look like a crazy hobo and he'll twitch and ramble like a schizophrenic person.

Somebody tell me what a Pikey is

He's talking the truth though..

Nice dubs,

Pikey is a slang term, which may be pejorative when so intended, used mainly in England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales to refer to people who are of the Traveller Community, a lower-class person, regarded as coarse or disreputable.

He's pretty based for a barbarian fighter. Personal bodyguard for the next leader of white men?
Yep he said something like "Men fuck other men then go fuck their girlfriends spreading disease and then they go fuck other girls". Laughed my arse off at his Zionist bankers and media comment. I guarantee he'll get charged with something for that. These kikes have full control.

Also called out trannies as "degenerate freaks of nature" and the slippery slope of legalisation and is convinced soon enough it'll be legal for people to fuck animals and children.

>the rumors are that klitsdchkos are jids, no joke
>rumors
It's well-known.

>Somebody tell me what a Pikey is
Irish gypos.

if the heavyweight champion is suddenly banned though, a lot of people will notice. not quite the same as actors and entertainers queitly having their careers wrecked.

>completely breaks down the journalist stalker with bible quotes

10/10 master troll

you missed out

>pikey

>you
>not a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs

kek, I'm actually a "pikey". Believe it or not but the majority of us are redpilled.

>Shite in the bucket
>Bastard
>Fight me

Only words i understood. Would drink with him tho seems like a cool guy

the absolute mad man!

>you
>not a shitskin

Oh is that your excuse? Property is a tool of the jews so we liberate it all to save you?

Fuck you, your kind disgust me. You're not as bad as gypsies but you're pretty fucking low.

Why are you so upset faggot? I own a house. Played for it myself. We aren't all uneducated faggots looking to fight. Jesus lad, get your life together.

Paid**
Fucking aotocorrect is cancer meng.

Oy vey, he'll never win another decision again. He'll have to heem Wlad in the rematch, luckily Wlads chin is paper-mache.

Leave it to the BBC to jump right on the case:

>Tyson Fury: Heavyweight champion should be barred - Campaign Against Antisemitism

bbc.com/sport/boxing/36291579

They hate travellers but they suck paki cock. Fuckem.

Everyone on /r/boxing is supporting him and shitting on the Jews

reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/4j8njq/tyson_fury_heavyweight_champion_should_be_barred/

>Norway
>White