Evalion Hate

I can't fucking stand "Evalion".

>Annoying Voice. (at least the majority of degenerate Sup Forumsacks will know how a woman sounds)
>Ugly Teeth. (again, Sup Forumsacks will take whatever they can get)
>and finally, she is basically playing the role of the twitch whore who does something they don't like just for the attention... (you know what I mean)

>>and finally, she is basically playing the role of the twitch whore who does something they don't like just for the attention... (you know what I mean)

This is a good sign,

we twitch whores now.

This means we are becoming mainstream.

DELETE THIS

>I can't fucking stand "Evalion"
>so I will give her free promotion, that'll show her!

Fucking moron.

you need to go back.

Lesser of two evils. If having a little girl gets people to watch alt-right content, then so be it. Better than throwing d'nations at girls on twitch who play dota with their tits hanging out

>I can't fucking stand "Evalion"
>so I should keep it to myself since anything I say about her will only mean free promotion for her.

I will never get you, Americans...

Jesus this.

Yet you're making ANOTHER thread about her.
Nice job, shill

THEN WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

nobody cares about this stupid "queen" shit

go back

I'm with you on that... the whole naming the "queen" of the (board) thing is full frontal cringe desu

FUCK OFF CONSTANTINE
She broke with you, accept it
Keep your personal drama off pol

go back to Sup Forums leafy cuck

oh my fucking god

Spider-Man the fuck out of every thread with her face on it. You must be new.

>flag
Why am I not surprised ? All czechs are casual liberals. No wonder you hate a person who is right wing.

I am the only one who thinks she makes high quality, factual videos that can reach out to public?

Yes, your second line is correct. You are putting money in her bank account with every post you make about her. She has gotten 10k subs in a week because of people like you.

I'm only half Czech... Most Czechs have now sadly become degenerate atheist sodomites. But I have a lot to be proud of from my other part of my family.

No idea.
Three threads are up about her at all times, and that means someone is promoting her.
If I wanted to watch you tube, I'd be on that site.

But you are not her ex-boyfriend Constantine, motivated by a sense of despair and vegence, to spam baseless Evalion hate threads 24/7 as an act of revenge, are you?

Why do you hate her thought ? I guess the voice can be annoying to some people, but I personally find it soothing.

She's just promoting right wing mentality to normies, how is this bad ?

I guess the things they say are true...

That's the only positive thing coming from her.

It's her ex-boyfriend Constantine. He is angry because she broke up with him, nothing more. Now he spends all his days spaming pol with anti-Evalion threads rather than getting over it.

Personal drama cancer.

Real women don't sound like her. The voice is fake as fuck.

I dislike here too

Why did you choose the name Constantine?
Why not a real Christian Emporer instead of an Arian heretic who burns in hell?

The fuck are you on about?

That's the ONLY thing coming out of her. She does not else besides that.
"Constantine" Gosh, that just screams fag enabler.

Have you heard about the concept of "if you don't like it, don't watch it"?

oh yeah, there are 5 guys masturbating out in public right now and since I don't like it, I should just look away... Nice bit of Trudeauism there...

I don't like any youtube personalities if I'm honest. Most are just attention whores. RAMZPAUL, Sotomayor and a few others are alright but this bitch just kind of annoys me. She just parrots shit said on pol so retards here will pay her bills by giving her views.

I don't actually care about pol and most dudes on here are desperate for females (even if they have yellow ass teeth) so it doesn't bother me but it's low effort.