Some girl blew me earlier and now my dick is hurting like a motherfucker

Some girl blew me earlier and now my dick is hurting like a motherfucker.
She said she was kind of a slut, but I figured she was clean?
There's some discoloration, but I'm thinking it's potentially just irritation from her being rough?
Pic related: my dick

Its probably space aids bro. Ya dick gon fall off in like a week

K ben

You fucking idiot. Its super aids. Your dick wont fall off but super aids is airborne

Your fucked it probably herpes m8
I don't know

could be chlamydia or genera UTI, could be nothin.

get checked son, and drink lotta water.

Shit it feels like it might. Feels like there's a goddamn razor in my urethra. Itches a bit on the underside too.
Shit she just blew me 6 hours ago... so whatever it is it sets in fast.

Can u rly get diseases from a blowjob?

You should be telling this to doctor not Sup Forums lol

r u autistic? yes nigga

Yes. But it is unlikely.

>Can you rly get diseases from a blowjob?
>rly
Get off this board, better yet get off the internet until your 18 you premature cock gobbling cum dumpster.

It's 4AM, man. I can't get into an immediate care clinic rn.
Plus I kind of introduced this girl to my parents. I don't want them knowing she gave me an STD (assuming she did)

That's super aids. Im talking about space aids man......space aids makes your dick fall off and then explode into spiders

Nigga spit in yo dick, spits an acid and it hurts

>hurts like razor

Could be herpes. Most cosmetic STDs that just make lesions appear like HPV or Molluscum are painless and just ugly. Herpes on the other hand is more like a harsh rash that's painful.

Well I guess your right but try and get yourself checked up as soon as possible m8 and I though hospitals work 24/7?

1. if she blew you 6 hours ago it's probably just irritation.
2. If she accepted to that sad wrinkly fucker of a dick, she IS a slut.

You need to go out and find a few men.
Get on your knees and allow them to fill your mouth to the brim with their semen.
Make sure to give them a show.
Gargle.
Smile.
Let it dribble down your chin, and eagerly catch it and return it to your overflowing cum receiver. Swallow.
Repeat three times per hour for 16 days.
You'll feel better.

>explode into spiders
Nigga thats Satan Aids, Space aids turns your dick glow in the dark after it falls off.

Here's a better picture guys.

Would you like some pubes with your dick?

Jesus fuck what is wrong with your tiny ass mutant penis you filthy arab.

This which turned into urethritis which could also be caused from bacteria. Get on antibiotics fast OP you don't want any bacteria slipping into your prostate. Urethritis is easy to treat with antibiotics, but prostatitis on the other hand is a medical nightmare

It's flaccid, man. Flaccid dicks look funny sometimes.

It looks like the guy who summons majin buu in dbz

Oh shit. Well my dick isnt glowing and there's mad spiders so i think I'm fucked

Cut off your penis and you will be fine

My fucking sides

PLEASE tell me your a grower cause clearly your not a shower...

kek

yeah, dude. it's 5 inches errect and smooth as hell. the underside of the head usually doesn't look like that

Wew

But that's just sad

That shit is gonna fall off holmes

This is now a babidi thread.

Op your dick finally got a name, babidi.

Herpes takes longer than 6 hours to develop it's a UTI

it gets the job done, man. all that matters. never got any complaints or anything from anyone

This. Do you feel a burning sensation? Do you feel like you need to take a piss really badly even if you just went?

Burning sensation covers the entire underside accompanied by a slight itch where the weird discoloration is.
Not feeling like I've got to piss.

It looks like a torn urethra, i guess its fine it takes a month to heal. I got it and its much better.

Ugly

Feel sorry for the grill .. that peeny is atrocious

You probably for a UTI. It she sucked your dick to hard.

I would recommend getting tested though. You can get STIs from blow jobs.

And stay off craigslist.

I always thought it was 3 days to a week?

Introduced her to your parents even though she's a slut? Smh

say goodbye to your dick slut fucker

awww shit. definitely aids

damn sorry OP, she might have sucked you a fresh UTI

or worse uwu

>until your 18

dubs wont lie

>slight embarrassment from your parents
>your dick falls off

Choose one

wtf do you have shaved hairs on your urethra?

Got to be australian

I've had a great blow job where she sucked like crazy and I do mean suck like a vacuum, and also used a bit of teeth. Dick was sore after and a little red from the teeth. Was nothing else.

It's just a bit of irritation it seems. Also your dick is quite small

Got to planned parenthood faggot. Like 50 bucks to get tested for all the shit that can fuck you up or kill you. No need for parents or insurance either.

>
>It looks like the guy who summons majin buu in dbz
Had me dead

Your dick is small as fuck, my nigger. How the fuck did you get this this chick blow you?

I'm sorry bro but looks like you got the drip. Go see a Doc soon!

I love you. My thoughts exactly.

You got chapped dick bro, bitch wasn't careful enough with it. Don't jerk it and be very gentle when you wash it. Keep it clean and dry and it will clear up in a week or two.

It looks like you may have had a urethral stricture that spontaneously tore, where that small defect is inferiorly. Just put some Vaseline on a piece of gauze and stick it to the end of your penis. It's way too early for your iteration to be caused by an STI. That takes days, not hours.

dude your penis got a small cut

It is. Don't listen to these retarded fucks.

just wash your dick proberly you retarded boy

Torn frenulum. Ow

Why is practically everyone ignoring the hideous abomination of skin-flappage behind the glans? That shit ain't right

The irony here is you might be correct.

It's possible she was just somewhat rough, you came really hard, and she tongued your urethra.

Keep an eye on it for the next few hours and report back to Sup Forums.

You have a mild bladder infection that makes you want to pee yet have nothing inside you? And it burns...

No std acts in 6 hours. Drink sime fucking water and flush yourself.

why all baggy skin there? rly? grill with penis blow you for drug mony? or real girll.

another ugliy dick like yours, but a least he have size.

Here is the recipe for fucking someone you don't know:
1) Wear a rubber
2) Wear a rubber, even if getting blowjob
3) ALWAYS shower and wash thoroughly downstairs at least twice. no more than 30 minutes after fucking.
4) Profit.

yip yip yip yip yip yip uh huh uh huh

the fucking loch ness monster

My grandfather described gonorea as pissing razor blades.

It can be caught by getting head

Gud advice. I'd add that if you are dumb enough to fuck sluts without a rubber, piss straight after and clean yourself well. Pray

does it make a clapping sound?

You could get diseases from just about anything

a girl actually agreed to put that thing in her mouth? Tell me how you do this?

I split my frenulum from jelqing, it healed just had to stop jelqing for a few days and let my dick heal