Im selling weed as a job now dose anyone have any tips

im selling weed as a job now dose anyone have any tips

Other urls found in this thread:

valhallaxmn3fydu.onion/login)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DON'T

DONT SELL WEED AT KIDS

Your area coverage?

Its not worth it man, Don't fuck up your record if its clean.

Even then, if and when you decide to get a real job and you've been caught selling it NOONE will accept you.

Get a real job, that's how they got Capone, taxes, launder that shit yo.

what do u mean area coverage?

Sell other drugs and make real money. Stoners are shit customers anyways and every fuck-tard dealer sells weed, good luck moving more than OZ's

sell oz at a time rather than tinnys it less suspicious

Your going to jail

OP will go broke in no time he's just another dipshit stoner/small time dealer who will smoke all his profit away

What country do you live in, do you have trustworthy suppliers, and do you have enough money saved up to buy some equipment?

The safest way for you to set up an operation would be to sell online on the darknet, somewhere like valhalla (valhallaxmn3fydu.onion/login) or zion or whatever other markets are considered the best atm.
Get a secure bitcoin wallet, read up on TOR, operational security, pgp and some other things. Takes about a day to learn and set yourself into it, but offers by far the best risk/reward for a seller.

You buy a vacuum machine and pack the buds in two-three layers of mylar and send them in letters/parcels in regular inland mail. Pic related are some buds and hash I got in the mail last week.

Also this, if you establish yourself online it would be worthwhile to try getting a supply of lsd/mdma/hash to sell as well, and anything else that is less conspicous to send in the mail than weed.

If you sell to random people at the very least get a throwaway phone.

To do this you'd obviously need a decent product.

You will need a burner, a gun, and a safe.

Know your customers.

Don't rip people off but also don't hook too many people.

Be as close to on time as you can, don't sell from your house.

Don't sell to dumbass kids.

Don't front anyone but absolutely trustworthy friends.

Generally, don't trust anyone. Especially any new people hanging around.

>sell hash
lol'd
harder drugs = better $
don't bother with meth heads or junkies, they'll fuck you over. crack heads are the best, learn how to cook hard.
there's a lot of demand for mdma and acid too though, and prescription drugs sell like crazy especially around college campuses.
different phone, different sim + texting app and you're good

Oh and basically become a lawyer. Know what you can and can't do, and what the police can and can't do.

giive fiends extra at first so they come back, and let them take free hits every now and then. knowing your rights is also good, and basically fuck everyone else because nobody can be trusted. being independent is the best way to go just make sure you have a safe and a good spot. OP won't even need any of this advice since he's some summerfag stoner fuckboy trying to support his stoner habit. have fun going out of business after your first few ounces

You definitely won't need a gun if you're selling just weed either. Nobody's gonna waste their time kicking down your door or robbing you over a bit of weed and the only ones who would are easy to deal with without one

>OP won't even need any of this advice
tru but I'm drunk and bored

For sure smoke your friends up, I've just seen friends of dealers take advantage

Hash has a ton of benefits over weed, one of them being that it's very easy to send in the mail, and is easy to import. In my small country there is mostly hash on the market, the weed you get from niggers is terrible and the few people who have weed online grow it themselves.
10g hash can go in a regular letter, 10g of buds need to go in a specialized enveloped (one of the big fluffy ones with bubble wrapper). They also smell much less in case your country has strict postal regulations/checks.
Good hash is also just as good if not better than good weed.

And yes I agree there's much more money in harder drugs, but I would not recommend getting into hard drugs. I'd put the red line at selling cannabis, mdma and psychedelics being okay, but staying away from most other things. You'll have to have contacts to sell and it's not a good idea to getinvolved with people who move large amounts of things like cocaine or amphetamines.

Better to have and not need rather than need and not have. Some people are fucking crazy.

don't be a waste man
Sell shrooms instead

>Having gun in your possession while engaging in the manufacture/sale/delivery of controlled substances.
Great advice fucktard, walk OP right into federal prison; the US Atty's office loves an easy drug+gun case to pad their stats.

As a narcotics interdiction officer, I'd highly advise you to just move to a state where it's legal. You will get caught, and sale (even in states with loose laws) will land you a low level felony at the minimum.

Either that or sell online; eventually DEA and HSI will find you.

Forgot to say
>don't ever tell anyone how much of anything you have
>avoid bringing customers near your house
>avoid the opps unless you're ready for shit
Selling weed is soft though.

That's all common sense, hash still won't make you a lot of money though. Fuck anything weed related. If you want any sort of decent money at least start by selling prescription drugs or psychedelics. The further you go the shadier it gets

Go big or go home faggot.

>Says everyone right up until the federal indictment

>it's not a good idea to getinvolved with people who move large amounts of things like cocaine or amphetamines.
doesn't op want to get paid?

this. He sounds like the college kid we all knew who became a "dealer" who just liked the idea of it or doing it to gain "friends". He'll give his friends too many favors, smoke his whole stash trying to impress girls etc and be lucky to break even.

anyway OP if you're serious, get a gun, never tell anyone where you keep your stash (because they WILL try to steal it), never sell to someone you don't know, don't try to go big before you're ready. Selling a few grams to your friends is a completely different world than selling it at the quantities you'll need to to earn a real living off of it.

>eventually DEA and HSI will find you.
I'm the user who wrote this and I disagree.
If you are not being sloppy with opsec there is very little risk. Even if lawenforcement takes hold of a market (like Hansa and Alphabay a couple of days ago) they can't get to your identity unless you're being a moron, and wouldn't be interested in smalltime vendors either way.
Only realistic risk is that your supplier gets busted I suppose.

Well you ain't goin home

This thread is pathetic, let's see someone ask for advice on pushing rocks instead of some faggot stoner cuck who wants minimum wage bottom of the barrel chump change money

real advice: gather info on all of the other dealers and suppliers you can. Go as high up on the chain as you can. When (not if) you get caught, you can use this information to get you a lighter sentence. Don't believe the "snitches get stitches" bullshit, in the real world snitches get light sentences and the people who refuse to do it get prison.

I wanna sell crack give advice pls

move somewhere with a lot of niggers. niggers love crack

I'm not going to get into specifics, I'm just saying people are not nearly as secure as they think they are. I'm saying this from first hand experience.

I don't care either way, I'm just commenting from a perspective most Sup Forumstards will never see from for themselves.

Home is where the heart is; in this case the heart would be stuck in body stuck in a little gray cell. Home, sweet home?

Be black

This is about the only decent advice in this thread.

t. bored cop

I'm stoned af, so I didn't really read any of this thread except you want tips for selling. Ive sold weed for what seems like my whole life, I live in cali so it's common here.

Tips:

>never keep your stash on you (for various reasons), or keep your baggies and scale on you. (For legal reasons)

>Never front anyone anything, not even a nickel bag. No cash no grass.

>hook people up, or they won't come back to you for weed, unless you're absolutely the only weed man in town

>pay attention to your surroundings, don't be stupid. Don't hand someone something while they're sitting in their car to "check out" where they can drive off. Don't meet people you don't know; don't meet places you've never been; don't have people you don't know come to your house.

>Set aside what you're able to smoke, and don't touch any other weed in your possession. The whole "don't get high on your own supply" thing is really talking about addictive drugs, like you can't successfully (key word, successfully) sell heroin or meth or crack if you use it because obviously you'll get physically addicted. if you sell weed you def smoke weed, but it still applies selling bud, it's easy to smoke to much of your own shit and make no profit.

That's all I got I guess.

Get a gun and learn how to use it.
DO NOT GIVE CREDIT. EVER. People get what they pay for, no more, no less.
Never deal from your house and never let buyer know your address or car registration.
Don't get too friendly with clients.
Keep your stash away from your home if you can and keep any cash in a safe location.

I had to learn this shit by trial and error.

Learn how to spell

this is the OP should i grow mushys and sell them aswell

Check em bitch.
Also weed is legal in cali now so things have changed immensely

Ask every person you sell to if they are a cop. They are legally obligated to tell you if they are.

its still illegal in aus

I can't believe people are still fucking stupid enough to believe this.

is op new to Sup Forums

it's in the constitution bro

No. Mushrooms are class A (or whatever the yanks call it) and there's not much market for it. You might as well sell crack coz it's the same prison sentence.

Living in a shit area helps with the finding customers part. Avoid gangs and don't work for anyone. Burner phones and a gun + safe and bar the windows on your house. Be paranoid 24/7 because nigs and enjoy the short lived money because someone will fuck it up for you or try to hurt you. Crack heads will call you all hours of the night and a lot of them are pretty funny. Free samples brings them back. Cook your own shit and make sure it's good. Avoid literally everyone else who sells it because they'll get you into trouble. Crack is like the fried chicken and watermelon of the drug world

Uh huh

But that money cums fast lmao just shitposting

this seriously, mushrooms are one of the dumbest things to specialize in. I've never in my life met someone who uses them regularly. It's always a one-time/special occasion thing. You want to sell something that is habit-forming so you can insure a steady income.

you're wrong. Like other user said - i can't believe people still think that shit.

this is op should i sell lsd

OP seems pretty retarded and should find a minimum wage job. You need to be street wise to sell drugs. Flip burgers instead.

Carry a concealed pistol and a knife at all times.
DO NOT do people favours.
Only discount people if they are trusted friends.
AVOID NIGGERS AND SPICS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.

You dont want this to be permanent, you will like it at first beacuse of all the cash you make, but remember shit can get really fucking serious just over some stupid shot like weed.
Play it safe, dont take shady meets.

that's just bullshit written by cops to trick people into not asking. Why would they admit that there is a 100% foolproof way to avoid going to prison?

yes

He asked basically that where he is selling.
I smell bacon.

you're shit at this. and you spell like a retard.

kill self

dem quads tho

ill rip ur head off and shit down ur neck cunt just cus i cant spell dont mean i cant sell weed

>I smell bacon
Any cops ITT can't and won't do shit anyways, retard. OP just wants people to shitpost and this is all an autistic fantasy, no crimes being committed here.

you definitely sound like a low level drug dealer who will never amount to anything and will end up with a felony record within a few months.

Don't smoke all your profit!

Make a separate personal stash and don't top it up out of your business bag. That shit is for selling, so you can make more profit and order yourself a couple Oz extra next time on the side for your percy.

Other than that, if it's practical, meet customers somewhere not too local. Don't spread the word, don't take on too many new customers and only take new referrals from people you trust. Do not sell to kids, meet near or even carry shit on your person anywhere near a school.

If you live in or are going to sell in a rough area having a buddy in the backseat might help.

Don't get buddy buddy with your customers, they're customers first, friends second. Don't advance weed on a cash promise, ever, or at least until you're established.

If you're selling out of a building, don't live there or leave stuff that leads to you. Store anything you won't sell thar day at a third location. Do not take people, or get tailed to that location.

Be very careful selling, be doubly careful buying.

Best of luck Sup Forumsro.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE ON NOT ONLINE FAGGIT AND SEE WAT HAPPENS

really tho fuck off retard

Prescription drugs are a goldmine

And it is like my 5th post ever on Sup Forums.
I guess i should get a lotto ticket.

Do you know any way to get started in selling prescription drugs?

also far less profitable

Seriously OP, you seem way too retarded not to get caught at this. McDonald's is always hiring.

>get a gun
>for weed
For weed.
So many retards in this thread

Darknet.

Deep net mate, or someone who works in the pharmacies or hospitals.

do it

Don´t smoke this shit for yourself. Be reliable, if you make a date for a deal, then deliver. This way you´ll be better than 99% of the other dealers, get more customers and make shittons of money

Where there's money, there's people looking to steal it. Maybe it's nice cosy and safe where you live but I speak from experience when I say it's better to have one for when the niggers come knocking.

for real. All getting a gun will do is make your dick feel bigger, and make you a much higher priority target for an inevitable robbery.

this is kind of off topic, but how would I go about finding a dealer that will sell me prescription antibiotics? Preferably not on tor or whatever, I'd rather do it in person.

Does anyone do that? Or would I have to steal some from a hospital?

This user has it right. If you think shooting someone, or getting yourself shot over weed is worth it you deserve to die anyway

Real gangstas use tor.
Unless the reason that you can't use tor to get your shit because either you're too Cooked to understand how, or is it because you still live with your parents then GTFO.

burners and do yourself a favour and be paranoid. dont get high on your own supply

use snapchat and dont facebook or calls by your phone. police does not check snapchat because of the encryption. have been caught with both facebook and calls so yeah snapchat is gold

Darknet.

Medfag here.

Dealers wouldn't. Antibiotics are not illicit drugs and these days doctors are supertense about prescribing them.

You can buy things from Canada or Mexico through websites for that stuff in the US as far as I know.

List reasons for wanting antibiotics? Do you even know if you need a broad or narrow spectrum antibiotic? They're not a catch all universal specific. They need to be prescribed specifically for the condition they are to treat.

So tell me why you need them and I'll try and point you in the right direction.