These kids are not only talented...

These kids are not only talented, but they are so funny too! Don't forget how cute they are either! Is there anything they can't do? What kinds of pleasure do you think each of their careers may grace us with in the future? youtu.be/fbqiN9hHyJo

What the fuck is this? Am I back in the 1920s where children entertainers were fucking everywhere?

>Is there anything they can't do?

Act

well the girl really is an excellent actress. she conveyed quite a bit of emotion for having almost no lines.

the rest of them weren't as good as Sup Forums keeps shitposting, but they were pretty good for their age.

Well apparently the only curseword they know is shit. They can't make me laugh like the King characters they're rip offs of.

>1920s
If I were you I'd stick to cultural references from post-2000

none of them goofy little bastards are going anywhere. maybe eleven if she sucks the right dick

Stfu you pedophile, they weren't even that great, just annoying little shits

People say she's the worst, but for someone her age to grasp subtlety so well was really something. If I had to pick a worst and say the niglet, a lot of the time he sounded too rehearsed.

The worst part about child actors is watching them age between seasons. They should film all episodes of a series in one year to minimize the effects of maturity discontinuity.

Serious question guys how dead is Jimmy Fallon inside?

I think he is more soulless than Leno.

The frog was the worst, could barely say a line without some exaggerated hand movement or expression.

HAHAHAHAHJAJAJAJAJAJ A ROUND OF APPLAUSE 4U DANNYBOY HOHOHO WHAT DO YOU GUYS HNG DO BEHIND THE SCNEES HAHAHAHAHJAJAJAJAJAJ THATS SO FUNNY HAHAHAH COME BACK ANYTIME

>HAHAHAHAHAJAJ A ROUND OF APPLAUSE 4U DANNYBOY HOHOHO WHAT DO YOU GUYS HNG DO BEHIND THE SCNEES HAHAHAHAHJAJAJAJAJAJ THATS SO FUNNY HAHAHAH COME BACK ANYTIME

What did he mean by this?

I actually agree with this. Good job user.

All caps is accepted here in Sup Forums. Pay attention to each thread here the average shitposter loves using this form of laughing and it is highly acceptable in all arguments here in Sup Forums.

Why are they dressed like complete faggots?

She was terrible. You just suck at gauging talent.
The rest of them are just as shit.
There are people on Sup Forums that think Leo is honestly a good actor.
Leo is terrible, but better.
It is permissible for Leo to be terrible because he's Leo.
This girl isn't Leo.
The point is these people can't differentiate between good and bad acting.
To them if they either like how they look like, or find them personable or likable, they'll say they are good at acting.
This is obviously a poor way to judge someone's acting ability.
Good acting is about subtlety, nuance, credibility, and expression.
None of these children exhibited any of that.
They are terrible.
They will grow up to be terrible.
But the thing is most children can't act.
I'm ALMOST inclined to say all children are terrible actors.
I can't think of a single child actor that is deserving of adulation at the levels Sup Forums praises these children, maybe I just need to watch more films.
Maybe Christian Bale in Empire of The Sun. He was ok.
Or Dakota Fanning in I am Sam. Hm, i'll have to think about that.
Anyway, I remember when people were saying Chloe was a talented actress.
Chloe can't act to save her life. She didn't back then either.
The kid in The Babadook also received considerable praise here.
He was shit too.
They are all shit.
"Good for their age" is meaningless.
People on Sup Forums are as good at judging acting as they are at intellectually discussing a film's cinematography, or writing.
In other words not very good.
Kind of like how this girl is not very good.

Why does Jimmy Fallon find everything so funny? Literally everything makes his break into hysterics. He must have a hell of a time just getting through the day laughing at everything so much.

Ha ha. This post actually made me laugh.
Yeah, her subtlety.
Yeah, like how she twitched her head like a mentally challenged person every time she performed one of her mind tricks.
I guess she must've thought the audience is stupid, and would not 'get' what she was doing.
Well, the audience must be stupid.
I mean here you have people who actually think she is a good actor.

Is that how you speak in real life?

Does jimmy have a WAM fetish? His games always involve getting messy....

Why wasn't Natalia there? She was in the AOL/Facebook interview earlier that day.

Was she too busy purging in the bathroom?

It must suck being the kid who played Will

how can someone be so autistic
Btw they were shit

Well he was also in bridge of spies with Tom Hanks so he's got a good resume. He will get his time to shine in season 2

Oh boy

millies a real cutie

im not a pedo right?

is there a single fan of stranger things that isnt a pedophile?

Inb4 s2 has almost the same plot as s1 with will getting no screen time

>sneakers with a suit
I hate this fad

Will and friends start out playing D&D, but disappears the following day. The gang get into all kinds of wacky hijynx, this time Hawkins Lab have opened a portal to another dimension, which has buried the town in a thick mist, which hides hundreds of monsters this time, not just one, the gang figure out where the gate is and send El in to close it off, along the way they find tyre tracks where they shouldn't be, it's from Will's dad's car, turns out this time he really did kidnap him! and he is rescued at the end of the last episode.

Stop posting

>Good acting is about subtlety, nuance, credibility, and expression.
>Maybe Christian Bale in Empire of The Sun. He was ok.
>Or Dakota Fanning in I am Sam.

Theyre alright i guess.
The kid playing mike was terrible. Everything he said felt forced as fuck, he ven had "actor hands". The episode where they find wills body he seems more annoyed than devastated.

11 was alright i guess, but then again she had almost no dialogue.

Dustin was the best of the kids.

the next season will take place one year after the events of the first season

The kid who plays Mike is the best. While the rest are all more or less the same. Dustin probably has the least emotional range. But Mike was really good in the last episode.

why the fuck do normies love this shit so much? i dont get it

>the state of tv is capeshit, pedos and bbc spam

>only Finn respects it enough to dress proberly

Mike best kid confirmed, he also is the only one feels like a genuine normal kid, the rest of all all feel like "actor kids" who put an act on.

welcome to 2 years ago.
everyone just comes here for the shitposting now

No teef will become a violent alcoholic and wind up in prison.
Darkie will choose a different career, stop acting in a few years and become forgotten.
White kid in the middle will balloon up and become addicted to drugs. He will eventually overdose.
Girl will become a drug addicted party slut like all female child stars.