In Russian it snows in April

>in Russian it snows in April

WTF?
don't you people have any sunshine?
how do you even survive up there?

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/Russian_Scholar_Warns_Of_Secret_US_Climate_Change_Weapon/2114381.html
ideal.es/sierranevada/201605/13/nieve-mayo-sierra-nevada-20160513110738.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah,it also snowed here today

same

Today it snowed here too

same

Sometimes it snows in april here. And this is south ontario so you can bet there will be plenty of snow in april esewhere in the country.

Snow in April isn't uncommon at all, we had it here a few days ago.

>Portuguese education

we have it here too

fuck snow
fuck cold
If there is no snow there is always wind.
I just want to go somewhere warm.
Somewhere like Spain or California or Texas ;_;

this
fuck cold
where's my global warming

It's snowing in my town right now.

It stopped snowing here in late-ish march in the great lakes region

I was surprised by this too. And my parents (who are in mid 60's) agree with me, snow in april is here is something unnatural here, they can't tell if there was a snow at april at all.

For me it usually looks something like this:
the whole october and november - rains. lots of rains. the ground sometimes terns into a messy bog, temperature jumps from +2 to +20, you never know. the biggest problem is it's very cold at home cause the heating has not yet been turned on.
end of november-mid december - first snow and temperature falls down up to -5
from jenuary to february temperature march very differ (-0 up to -36), usually we have like two really cold weeks (-30 and lower) or three (if we count from -20)
end of february or mid march - snow starts to melt, lots of warm sunlight from noon all day. also very messy, dog shit, trash, piss on snow and puddles and ice on the ground on footpaths everywhere. but the ice from the roads by that time usually has melted away already.
from mid april - you can take off your demi-season jacket and be fine with that.
may - it may be very hot from now, from +15 and above usually. sometimes it reaches to +30. streets are relatively clean by now.
june-july - hot. sometimes annoyingly very hot (from 20+ up to +36). and that pisses me off the most is that nights become very short (and night's is the best time to play vidya and watch movies... noisy night bydlo from the street's is another problem though).

Snowed here in Edmonton today, last year at this time it was like +30 with wildfires

Spring has been late this year.

>tfw it was hot and sunny all day today

it feels great being Southern European

I've seen snowstorms in May and I live 120km from the Adriatic. Portugal must have a real African climate for such things not to happen.

>don't you people have any sunshine?
The sun doesn't set at all during the summer you literal fucking nigger.

It's snowing right now.

I would fucking kill myself if I lived in a poor, catholic, non-white literal hell like poortugal.

Today it snowed here too

its snowing here too wtf portugal

it snowed in morocco today you absolute idiot.

>snow
>any sunshine?
>portugal doesn't know that both are possible at the same time

It snowed here in Texas last night wtf

collateral damage apparently

rferl.org/a/Russian_Scholar_Warns_Of_Secret_US_Climate_Change_Weapon/2114381.html

look at them yoyos, that's the way you do it
it

Puerto Ricans play their guitar on the MTV

>Puerto Ricans
why those?

thought I was on another thread. But that ain't workin. that's the way you do it.

Why not Arizona? Hottest state of the bunch (not counting death valley)

shitpost for nothing, get those you's for free

>I've seen snowstorms in May
May is supposed to be fucking Spring lmao

In Spain it can snow in may. I don't see how is that surprising for Russia.

ideal.es/sierranevada/201605/13/nieve-mayo-sierra-nevada-20160513110738.html

All I see in that picture is the sunshine of my life

It can snow in here any time of the year except for July. We've had midsummer snow where I live once or twice in the past ten years.

elevated mountain locations don't count