Why did you start doing herion? How does it feel? Better than any other opioid? Loratabs, oxy?

Why did you start doing herion? How does it feel? Better than any other opioid? Loratabs, oxy?

Heroin is shit for edgy faggot crybabies.
Meth is for your go-getters

Does meth make you uncomfortably hyper because I hate that feeling.

yes

I'll never understand why dickheads get into heroin.

You know you'll get addicted. You know you'll become a junkie. You know you'll end up being a homeless piece of shit.

Why start?

its one hell of a drug?

I dont think you can understand a biological addiction from that point of view. You can always hear them talking about how their lives would be much better, then 1.5 seconds later they're shooting up.

It was the next gradual step. I had tried everything else and it was around town and accessible

It feels amazing once you get the right dose. to much and your puking and cant enjoy it at all. other times you can puke once and have the best feeling in the world.

Yes
Yes
Yes

I quit a year before my daughter was born. Ive had alot of friends die and od over the years. Just last month my friend that i knew from age 6 died in his room from ron and his wife found him.

Dont do ron, and if you do dont shoot it, but if you do use clean rigs everytime.

It's like procrastination. One moment you say what you're going to do today the next you're saying I'll do it tomorrow.

It's like I'm not procrastinating today, fuck that I'm procrastinating today

LOL - dont do this. but if you do... but srsly if you do.

No dawg. Sounds like you're jonesing with the "if you do" stuff. None of that is good advice. A lot of people do it because they think they do it "correctly". There is no correct. There's just retarded and even more retarded.

The girl i used to date would just lose 5-6 hours, then crash, then wake up to do more of this. It just absorbs you.

OP if i got to be honest i would use tf out of heroin if I was guaranteed no addiction or no risk or chance of acquiring any IV drugs such as Hepatitis or HIV/AIDS, from what the media shows us it seems like an inject-able downer

No im saying people are gonna do drugs if they want. Some faggot on the internet isnt gonna change that.

What im saying is dont start but if you do try to keep it as safe as possible.

You obviously dont know fuck all about how addicts/drug users think.

Also forgot how the fuck can i be jonesing from over 8 years ago?

Heroin feels like failure. Every person I know who has tried heroin has eventually failed in everything. They won't become junkies over night, but they will eventually become that asshole friend that's always fucking up and bumming shit off of you.

I have a few mild acquaintances who have done heroin and all of them I would classify as the kind of people that when they call, I don't want to hang out with them. You'll meet up with them at a bar or a restaurant and eventually it always turns into something about meeting a guy to help them score. Fucking ALWAYS.

Two weeks ago I was out with a sketchy semi-friend who mentioned heroin and after a fun night at a bar and dinner I was walking with him "to his car" but that was really to a visit a dealer. The dealer's buddy stole my phone and the $9 I had in my wallet by threatening me with a pistol. This all happened within 30 feet of a highly traffic commercial area with plenty of people watching.

>Hang out with sketchy people
>Sketchy shit happens

damn. I feel like it's such an anomaly that no one I know is on heroin. it takes celebrities, ones I loved, but nobody in my own life. I am so sorry to hear that you've been put in this position, and them too.

It feels better but only marginally. If you inject it then it is several magnitudes better than most other opiates; I would consider oxymorphone to be probably the only pharma better than heroin in every way including injecting, but it is very difficult to come by in a readily abusable format.

You probably do know somebody that is on heroin or has at least done it once. Opiates themselves are probably one of the most gentle drugs there are on the body, and so long as you can afford it and you're still sleeping and eating and working, you would never know it. It starts to become noticeable when it gets to the point where they can't afford heroin and eating at the same time. After going down that road for a while they start shooting just so they can afford to feel normal, and then you really start killing yourself.

yeah i dont fuck with that cuz i know i will love it

True I had a friend at work and I didn't know he was addicted to opiates for 3 years. We found out only because he needed 3 months free from work to go to rehab, but our boss wasn't happy about it and he fired him

Had it once. Was offered it on foil as a spot. Didn't actually know what it was at the time as the guy told me it was something else. I had one hit and so did my two mates. We each had different reactions. I started sweating like a rapist and felt shitty. One mate started giggling constantly like beavis from that stupid fuckin cartoon. My other mate felt nothing and ended up having two more hits with the same nothing result. The guy offering it was shocked that he felt ziltch. I found it to be the worst shit I've experienced, but my other mate obviously found it a laugh. There was also this chick lying on the couch looking so fuckin relaxed I wanted her buzz. Each to their own.

I wouldn't say hyper but ur just more willing to do something you normally wouldn't do like rob a bank and the hangover fucking sucks

Heroin to me feels like super super strong weed it just completely makes u feel calm and lazy and chill

>friend starts getting into heroin
>he fucking loves that shit
>constantly bugging me to try it with him
>one day, cave in and accept
>he sets me up, shoots me up and then shoots up
>feeling a really intense body high, kind of overpowering at first
>when it finally settles, I'm just high as shit but also start getting bored as hell
>too high to do anything, sleepy but too high to fall asleep, mild scratching and anaesthesia, but nothing crazy, no head high
>spend what felt like hours completely couch locked, bored out of my mind
What a fucking waste of time
Seriously did anyone have a similar experience to mine ? I cannot understand for the life of me why someone would want to inflict this kind of comatose inaction on themselves for fun
Seriously is this what H is supposed to do ?

Because I was already addicted to oxy, but the supply completely dried up thanks to the DEA and now all that's left is fentanyl pressed fake oxys. also, oxy is expensive and has only gotten more expensive. So thank you pharma industry and DEA for creating even more heroin addicts.

It feelsgoodman.jpg. Like a blanket of warmth and euphoria that melts away all of your problems for a couple of hours. The rush is pretty good, but the rush kinda loses it's magic after a while. The rush is pretty hard to describe.

No, oxymorphone is better (better rush, similarly long legs, better nod) and hydromorphone (dilaudid) is arguably better, although lacks the high.. but the rush is fucking killer.

Lortabs and oxy cannot compare. They're pretty good though if you aren't already tolerant to heroin.

most people that get into heroin are already addicted to painkillers. painkillers are expensive (oxy is even MORE than 1 dollar a milligram now, on the rare occasions that you can find real oxy), and heroin is cheap.

sounds about right my dude. heroin is for people that want to numb themselves out. i find that feeling blissful

You might be more of a meth guy!

Oh but I am, I try to stay away from it because of how much I like it
Same for all amphetamines really, used to eat eccies 2 at a time and the most I've done was about 12 of them

>Why did you start doing herion?

..... I never did "... herion ...", nor do I know anyone who did.

Neither did I ever do heroin
( which is what I presume you are attempting; to spell ),

nor will I ever try taking it voluntarily.

In my opinion, all illegal ( & prescription-only ) "substances" should be avoided as far as is humanly possible, under all circumstances

..... and I strongly advise all sentient Anons to do the same.

/tipped

Once an addict, always an addict. I have cravings for shit i havent done in 15 years.