How dangerous is synthetic weed like K2?

How dangerous is synthetic weed like K2?

liveleak.com/view?i=0de_1363543443

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273440/Teen-left-brain-damaged-blind-smoking-synthetic-marijuana.html#axzz2JxCa7Qus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turn you into a retard permanently, but other than that...

dangerously addictive. ive pimped women for it.

i just home from a party at my friends house and this one guy dabbed 80mg of DMT and started fucking screaming his lungs out and kicking and punching and shit for a good five minutes straight yelling as loud as he could.

nigga saw death.

its dangerous enough that
you are way fucking better off finding just weed
seriously,
if you want to smoke something so badly
go break the law a little bit,
or take a road trip to somewhere where it is legal.

you are literally, in the US, never more than a 12 hour road trip from legal weed

Not only have i never run into it, i never will want to try it either.
I have no idea why anyone would want to do "synthetic weed" that sounds fucking boof as hell.
Ive heard stories of people having some sort of allergic reaction and they dropped dead.

as someone who smoked DMT,
and also saw death,
but didn't scream or kick or punch,
i think he easily may have smoked something that was NOT dmt.
it's one of those things,
that meth or coke or worse is sold to people or given to people who are told it's DMT

Sis try it once, only like one hit. Made me paranoid as fuck for like an hour. Other dude was smoking it like a Marlbro, had crazy eyes out of his mind.

was addicted to it junior year of highschool for a while because parents drug tested me. Great highs from funny visuals to intense AF visuals. Easy to get hooked on but would recommend trying at least once. Only downsides are the withdrawls if you smoke it too often

naH, PLENTY OF OTHERS SMOKED IT TONIGHT. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE DO DAB IT AND DO A FUCKLOAD MORE THAN HE SHOULD HAVE. EVERYONE ELSE WAS FINE.

caps lock was accidental but i am too lazy to retype that shit

If you can only find synthetic weed, you shouldn't be smoking it. It wasn't that hard to find weed 20 years ago, and with all the legalization in the USA now, it's about 1000% easier to get real weed from anyone.

Skip the synthetic shit that is laced with god knows what and go to a dispensary. I am genuinely baffled that in this day and age someone is asking about synthetic weed when regular, GOOD weed is so freely available from perfectly legal sources.

Maybe you're a trailblazer. 20 years ago I would have told you to fuck off if you gave me a vape pipe instead of a cigarette.

Dude personally I and I shit you not boys I saw demons after smoking 1 gravity bong pinch of synthetic called "green giant" and I saw 2 fish demons that looked like big Swedish fish flying on top of dark green black grass with silent thunder strikes in the background and I hearted ancient mumbling in 2 voices behind me they sounded like ancient fucking Greek or skyrim drauger language but worse like chanting and it was horrible and I almost died I choked on my own vomit I kept gagging repeatedly and I couldn't help it but eventually I drunk water and saved my own life

You're a dumbass I recommend you to go fuck yourself

well, crazy.

when i did it, i left my body for like 20 minutes, which is the usual experience
shit changed my life for the better, taught me we are all one and that there is an eternity beyond this one, that when i hurt others i hurt myself and when i help others i help myself, other positive things drawn from it
im in a 5 year happy relationship now, without kids, a few months away from buying a plot of land and owning (not renting) a tiny house (not an apartment) on it.
i seriously don't think my life would be taking this direction with such clarity if i hadn't had what i called a near death experience through deemz.

is he ok? how did he feel after

i bet a pussy like you hasn't even done krokodil

Lowky it did change my life I feel like I experienced hell . But tbh I think it messed with my Brain permanently . I felt odd. Ever since like I would've been a different person if I didn't smoke that shit

dude he seemed to be alright after. i left before he came out of the room really. i worked all day and was fucking tired so i had to leave. everyone says hes fine but damn i cannot even imagine what he saw.

it was probably something like this
its a little different for everyone

>How dangerous is synthetic weed like K2?

Can't believe you Americans use that shit.
Why does anyone call it "synthetic weed", it's effects seem to be the complete opposite of weed.

well for a start the term "synthetic weed" is very misleading.

You can spray inert herbs with a group of chemicals commonly known as "synthetic cannabinoids" which again is technically incorrect. These chemicals have no resemblance to actual cannabinoids. A more correct term would be "synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists". These chemicals will actuate your cannabinoid receptors, but they do not interact with these receptors the way real cannabinoids would do so. These "synthetic cannabinoids" are a class of drugs all of their own. Do not use them to try to recreate the experience of using cannabis. If you do wish to use them do so respecting them as their own class of drugs.

However, there are many branches of "research chemicals" belonging to every family of recreational drugs. These compounds can replicate anything, cocaine, speed, lsd, opiates. And many of these other classes of chemicals can be applied to the same inert herbs to produce a smoking preparation.

Do not use pre-mixed labeled "k2/spice" products or any other "legal high" products for that matter. If you are going to use "research chemicals" source the raw chemicals yourself and respect the fuck out of how powerful these drugs can be.

Cases of people becoming addicted to "K2" could well be the producers applying some addictive substances to the product; similar to real cannabinoids the "synthetic cannabinoids" aren't known to be addictive.

blue hat guy was nice to take care of his bro, wish the high guy ate the face off the nigga filming and laughing like the bathsalt guy. what a dick, guy probably saw hell.

Use to smoke that garbage back in higschool. Very addictive and my worst experience was when I thought my mouth was growing shut and i couldn't breath or speak. Scary shit don't even try. Stick to good stuff.

> pic related

saw a kid pass the fuck out after smoking that spice shit

was out for 45min and he was a huge stoner

fuck it

knew a girl whos heart stopped for 3 minutes on that shit. last i heard she was in a mental ward.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273440/Teen-left-brain-damaged-blind-smoking-synthetic-marijuana.html#axzz2JxCa7Qus

has anyone ever had a good time on this?

There's many different types of crap. I knew a girl once who found a strain that made me hornier than I'd ever been just by taking one little puff. We fucked so much. It made me kind of delirious though and I would get confused and lost sometimes. I'm back to normal now. Good sex doe.

first off you will get ultra paranoid. and mass genocide of brain cells :)

The very first time I ever smoked turned out to be spice unknowingly. My bud told me it was weed.

The experience was so bad I was fucking scared for my life and began to believe that psa shit from the 90s.
Everything was changing colors, the world was tilting side to side and I had this horrible headache that kept coming in waves in the back of my head. It apparantly only lasted about 5 minutes but it felt as it went on for hours.

Never smoke any type of fake weed. It just isnt worth it.

ITT people generalizing.
I tried a few kinds, just made me stoned for a really short period of time.
I was like "this is great" then 2 minutes later I was pretty much sober again.

people react differently to death you know

They actually do tho

We've just had 7 teens die in the last month in NZ after smoking this shit .Fuck that shit is all I can say.

Did it years ago and I still regret it. Also done salvia, acid, and dmt, but don't regret those.

i paid 40$ for this did i get ripped off?

I've tried it a few times and was ok, felt a lot dirtier and spacier than weed. would never try it again though, shit is playing with fire and could easily go wrong. every time a psuedo-thc analogue gets outlawed, they alter it a little and release it again, and you're essentially playing guinea pig by smoking it. even the original creator of JWH said you'd "have to be an idiot" to smoke it.

as addictive as heroin; can really fuck up your life

If you can't eat it, you don't need it.
Heard too much bad shit about it to want to try it.

it's not anywhere near as addictive as heroin lol. i'd say it's almost as dangerous though.. you could have a seizure or fuck your brain up, slip into a coma, etc. unpredictable really

I broke my friends draw because he laced my weed with this shit, and a bit of DMT. I started freaking out, curled up in a ball in my room on the bed, with the blanket over myself. I imagined I was in hell, and the blanket was the inside of a demon, and I have been devoured. For about 5 to 10 minutes, I was screaming nonstop and imagined fiery fractals, well being trapped in an iron cage as he laughed at me. We are no longer friends to see the least. Seriously, just go get some weed, or a bit of acid.

refer to this post

Jaw*
Pcp* not dmt
Using voice typing. Keyboard to correct it.

Very, very dangerous. It can really fuck your life up dude. I knew a girl that did spice once and got a twitch.

had a friend go missing the day before his birthday, turns out he was smoking k2 with his friend, took a hit and ran into the woods. The next day (his birthday) they found him head down in a ditch, dead. Don't smoke k2.

Looks like something americans betwen
15-25 would smoke to prove how "lit" and "fire" they are.

Just googled this shit and it has nearly 0 positive effects.

Stupid Burger shit no one needs.

I smoked some and was fine. You have to cut it with drinking and other drugs. And just keep your mouth shut, dont babble.

Stop bullshitting.

yeah, its ten-thirty usually

>voice typing
You mean you're speaking all your posts?

Unless you get Niggers so put bleach or salvia or some shit its a s harmless as weed, and three times the high. It's one of my favorite drugs.

Dangerous and fun, which makes it more dangerous. I used to do it daily for months and I swear I've never felt fully "on" since. Sometimes I still get cravings worse than cigarettes. I quit both a few years ago.

go away