Are these good specs?

Are these good specs?

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z270-A Pro ATX w/ USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 1 M.2 SATA/PCIe [Intel Optane Ready]

MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/2400MHz Dual Channel Memory [-10] (Performance Memory by Major Brands

CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i7-7700 3.60GHZ 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 (Kaby Lake) [+160]

HDD: 120GB WD Green SSD + 1TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo (Combo Drive)

VIDEO: MSI GeForce® GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB GDDR5 (Pascal)[VR Ready] [+46] (Single Card)

600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcoinindex.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1060
Lol get 1080ti you wont regret bitch boy

I fucking wish I had the cash for one

After this initial purchase, I'll be able to save up again for one. but I can settle for now tbr.

well, with those fucking miners, you can easily get a 1080 for a just a little bit more than a 1060

no
- only 16gb (nowadays 32 is low)
- only 120 ssd (win needs min 250, better more)
- gtx1060 (old one from last year)

i'd say for $499 it's okay

NO k cpu?
LOL @ ssd size, I just got a free 500 gig ssd I mean come on a 120 in 2017?

1060? Whats the price so we can lol.

about 1,100 to have it built and shipped to me. 'm poor so I had to budget. If i could afford the best I obviously would.

Current specs.

AMD a6-3620
8.00 gb RAM
GTX 570
MOTHERBOARD FROM 2009

What do most people even need 32GB Ram for? Unless OP is doing a lot of video editing, 16GB is fine for playing modern games on 4k 144hz.

cut down the proc to a 6xxx, ramp up the ssd and ram, get another vga if possible.

also, that box should not be more than 799 as it is. so go see another shop.

Built and shipped to you? Are you ordering from one of those shady prebuilt gaming PC services?

What are you using the computer for?

CyberPowerPC
Light gaming. most intense game would be PUBG or GTA V i guess.

win 10 will find it, and it will eat it.

oh fuck off, 16gb cost less than a 100, and 16 was win7 standard like 8 years ago.
ram can only be replaced by more ram, and you can never extend it later because this tech changes like every 6 months

HAHAHAHA.... Just wow.

This is my exact thinking. Just go for the 1060 for now.

Depends on what your paying, only thing I could say to improve this without knowing the budget is to replace the Z270 mobo with a cheaper H270 one if your not going for a K series CPU. If you are up for paying a bit more get a bigger SSD (Personally I'd go for a 512gb one so you can put stuff like GTA5 and PUBG on it) and maybe try for a GTX1070.

wrong time to buy GPUs are $$$$$$$$$$ because of mining....

u dumb nigger dont buy from cyber power
are u only buying from there for them to build it for you

Ignore the cretins, 16gb is plenty, most games are 32bit and can access no more than 3.4Gb of ram anyway. The motherboard advice you've been given is spot on, go for a lower tier mobo, you don't have a K series cpu so overclocking is out (pointless for gaming anyway) so you don't need top spec. The i7 while nice and faster is also overkill for gaming, an i5 will save you money and still game perfectly fine. Spend the money saved on mobo and cpu on your primary drive, a 120gb ssd will fill in no time with games and if there enough left upgrade the gfx card.

Main money saver is build it yourself, it's piss easy these days - anyone with even half a brain can do it, if you've never done it it's scary I guess but you soon realise it's laughably easy, you pay a healthy amount for someone else to do it for you

I have the same card, very nice gpu

all these anons telling you to buy the most expensive stuff are only saying that because everyone else told them to do it too

you don't need an overclocked cpu, you don't need 32gb of ram and you dont have to have an ssd

rate my pc guiz

motherboard: idk
ram: 12gb ddr3 1333mhz
cpu: i7 2600 3.9ghz (non k)
gpu: geforce gtx 420 1gb
hdd: 500gb sata
psu: 500w idk what model too lazy to check

Why MSI? Go ASUS for your board, good quality shit.

dumb dumb, 99% of games STILL Want IPC (so clock speed) over core counts... to say OC is pointless for games is retarded... unless the game gets GPU bound AGAIN almost all games want as much cpu speed as it can get... spending the extra $10 for a K cpu is the only thing that makes sense... I guess it was pointless for me to get that 3570k 3.4ghz I mean, I aint like I Been running it at 4.5ghz for the last 4 years... LOL.

They're okay. Given your probably limited budget I'd go for an i5 and cheap out on the board even more, probably even drop to 8GB of RAM to at least get a GTX1070.

Okay op better pay attention, FIRST OFF, wait because we are getting more cores VERY SOON from intel, amd already has it out and may pressure intel on price...

you can cut the ram down BUT make sure to get 2xXgb nothing wasted if upgraded later...

Best gpu and CPU you can get AGAIN i'd wait because prices are high from mining...

And apart from trying to epeen your overclock like some kind of spotty 12 year old, what difference has it made to gaming? fuck all, ever tested the theory? no I know you haven't

dumb cunt, shut up little boy, you know fuck all

Well back on my 875k it made a good 20FPS difference in world of tanks...

And ya it does make a difference, has nothing to do with "e peen" rofl look up any benchmarks...

RAM speed also makes a difference... don't get mad cause your dumb...

I mean clock speed/IPC is the reason amds been in the toilet since forever... even now, with the ryzen line its low clock speed and still slightly lower IPC then intel... its hurting intel but only because of the crazy number of cores for cheap you still want the BEST OF THE BEST gaming performance... STILL intel. because of single core performance...

RAM speed makes a difference does it? kek with 1866 ram being able to shift 7gb/sec going higher makes games run quicker does it?

Sorry you're dumb enough to fall for marketing kiddo

Sorry KIDDO I was in the ram speed don't matter camp STILL i saw enough benchmarks actually showing it making a difference...

Oh ya and you think its all about speed... you also get faster access times... ROFL. kiddo.

I can't debate fuckwits that know nothing except marketing bullshit and epeening like 10 year olds, run along little boys you're boring

You did not debate anything you came in here... cried about AHHH YOU WRONG... and then said you can't win lol.

Money should go to CPU and GPU over ram speed but it can in some games make a difference.... the non fuckwits know this, the retards like you do not because it is a small difference and not in all games... you are likely too poor or worried to OC that is the reason you cry about it being "epeen" stuff... for real bro then you might as well just get the cheapest CPU with X cores right cause the only difference after that is cache and clock speed! rofl... you said clock speed don't matter so.

Do you even know what IPC is?

No these are really low. You need a gtx R7 with a I10 processor preferably with 6.9 ghz and 1gb ram. Anything else is trash

what is mining

...... cryptocurrency...

Mostly eth... etherum has pretty much sold out all vid cards....

You are fat

here jelly nub worldcoinindex.com/

Fat-Boy

ya my wallet is fat... got in on LTC at .05$

your wallet is fat because of your red robin gift codes fat boy

OP if ou are still here,
DONT BUY FROM A PREBUILT DEALER. THEY ARE RIPLING YOU OFF! The thing are trying to i sell you higher ended gear then you need. You will not get any benefit using an i7 processor if your only purpose will be for gaming. The difference is hyperthreadibg technology - i5s do not have it and i7s do. Currently, there arent any games that take advantage of multicore hyperthreading (and likely never will unless games are built for PCs. AAA Games are developed for console and ported to PC) so don't pay for it.
Go to PC part picker, copy all of the components (except pick the i5-7600 processor) and build it yourself. It is worth your time and effort to learn so that you can upgrade and maintain it as you deem it necessary

haven't had 16GB on a computer since 2008.

Corrections:
-... RIPPING YOU OFF! They are trying to sell you higher ended gear then you need.

Additional info
They often times mark up the cost of the components beciase the only people who buy prebuilt are the same people who lack knowledge about the technology and it's value. They are taking advantage of you.

If you spend a couple hours learning about the tech you stand to shave hundreds of dollars off of the price they are peddling. Linus Tech Tips, Bitwit, and Paul's Hardware are all great YouTube channels for learning this.
Once you learn to build it yourself you can upgrade as much as you want for free. My first build took me 3 hours to finish, and it was the most satisfying feeling when you boot it for the first time.

Take a cheaper CPU, buy a GTX 1070, and a 240GB SSD if u can
2TB HD can be very useful, if u play a lot a games, you'll fill it fast

Case - Corsair Carbide Clear 400C Alb - 391,40
MOBO -Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H - 493,01
PSU - Corsair CX750 750W - 466,66
CPU - Intel Core i7-7700K - 1,577
GPU - GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 1070 FOUNDERS EDITION 8GB - 2,063
RAM - Corsair Vengeance White 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit - 607,30
SSD - Western Digital Green 240GB M.2 - 402,41
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 3.5" 2TB - 295,98
Cooler - Noctua NH-L12 - 245,05

What do you guys think of these? Also divide the prices by 4 to get to usd since its in my local currency

Why a motherboard with 2 Pciex16 slots? Most of the mid-high range GPUs are large enough to occupy to slots and SLI is still fucked up on many games. Also if you're on a budget, you might want to get an i5 because i7 is kinda overkill for a mid tier GPU like 1060. Also, make sure to get a modular PSU as it will save you the hassle of fucking around with a zillion wires.

sounds like msi apache

yeah lets get a gtx 1070 when no games require more than a 1060 for max graphics.

Maybe he wants to play on ultrawide :Think:

1080ti

Might save up for a new setup, or a second monitor. For now I'm quite satisfied tho.

Is that an i3 or i5

Enjoy playing with 40fps faggot. Real men play at 120fps+.

F U T U R E . P R O O F I N G

It's an i5. You don't really need to spend much more money on CPU.
Unless you plan on getting double 1080's or a newer that is. Only then the CPU will become a bottleneck.

Is an i5 7600k good instead of a i7 7700k with a 1070?

Its 100$ i can spend on a aio, better mobo or games soo

You won't notice a difference between them unless you do a lot of 3d modeling or shit like that.
For gaming, the CPU will always be second priority. The 7600k is a solid choice in that regard.

Why don't u get a life instead? Faggot

>better mobo
Unless your new upgrades requires different sockets, you don't really need it.

we're talking about computers dude not bottles lol gtfo

Is it gas or diesel?

I got a gaming laptop, MSI, with 1080Ti, and it's fast as shit with amazing fps

Bump down to an I5, and get a better graphics card.

I7's barely do anything for gaming. (Unless you like Arma 3)

Better graphics card is always better than a minimal upgrade via CPU.

A great computer from 2009.

Finally got enough cash saved up to build my first pc but really don't know like what specs I should go for. Budget is 1200 fyi.