Ive got this 15 year old shota thats in love with me. Not sure what to do, hes the most adorable male ive seen...

ive got this 15 year old shota thats in love with me. Not sure what to do, hes the most adorable male ive seen. hes got long brown hair very pretty eyes. hes very smart really good sense of humor, hes also pretty adhd

when i go to his house hes always as near me as possible, if i sit on the couch he'll sit as close to me as possible. we always make eyecontact. he grabbed my hand and kissed my fingers the other night, think its too intimate to be him joking. he does things impulsively. Not sure how to respond here

What's the age of consent in your country, user?

grab his upper thigh or hug him really close while digging your dick into him, something that will get him hard, from then on he's probably yours
just get handsy with him and see how he reacts
give us pics of him

Nothing illegal about dating him.

And how old are you?

Where do you live?

The age of consent is 16 in most countries. The age of consent is only 18 if the older partner is in a position of power or influence over the younger partner.
For example if a 17yo girl and a 22yo dude hook up it is all okay. If in that same couple, the 22yo dude is a tutor or coach then it is illegal as they have a position of influence over the 17yo girl.

Theres a bit of an age gap im 21, were both supposedly straight dont know how it would play with his parents

>21yo dating a 15yo
not illegal but fucking creepy and you should consider kysing

They don't have to know :3

how old are you?

i cant believe you would go to Sup Forums before you talked to me

yeah thats uh.. yeah.

I'd advise against it, he's probably just so horny he can't control it, and you're probably good looking. Encourage him to find a qt gf.

lmao

Don't fucking do it op, kids CANNOT keep secrets, either now, or later, you will be fucked.

Ehh, tbh as long as you have his consent it's all good. If this was in Sweden he'd be old enough to consent

Continuing on this, or do it and skip town for a few months.

I'd advise you not to do anything. If it ever gets out, you'll go to jail and everyone there is gonna think you're a pedo rapist and they're gonna rape you every single day. I really don't think it's worth it.

rape him

Show us pics OP. If a qt shota kissed my fingers I'd pound him right there and then

If you love him, ask him out. Nothing sexual, unless he wants it. He can keep a secret I guess.

Drank up all my money
Dazed and kinda lonely

P O S T F E E T

reasonable.

Just wait 3 years to release all your pent up "shota" love into him

Not going to lie that's adorable af. I say make it worth your while and keep the little shit

Gtfo summerfag

Why are you asking? You already know what you are going to do.
Find ways to spend a lot of time together just the two of you and see what happens.

Buy him a speedo, and invite him to go swimming with you?