How do you cope with the inevitability of death?

How do you cope with the inevitability of death?

How can't you deal with it? Personally i'm looking forward to it, may as well embrace it there is no avoiding it

Niggas don't give a fock, niggah!

What's there to cope with? Eventually your consciousness just fades out of existence and you're gone. Do you worry it'll be painful or something? Just don't do dumb shit and you'll die of old age like the rest.

Don't

I cope with it by living until i die

Stay distracted and hope to the stars it's loud enough.

This.

Erm, to elaborate......................death will result in the cessation of your consciousness. This is not an opinion. It is a fact. Your consciousness requires a live brain. Your brain requires glucose and oxygen. When you die you stop eating, drinking and breathing. No more glucose, no more oxygen, no more consciousness. Ergo no more awareness. Back to before you were born. ie *nothing*

You realize that even though you will eventually die, you've still got a lot of time to do cool shit down here on earth. Like the best video game ever, but you only get to play through once. Also being religious helps lol.

>Also being religious helps lol

Glad you added the lol. Otherwise all /sci/ fags would be rushing to convert to religiotardhood.

i hope that death is like sleep with dreams now and then, or that humanity ill find the key to immortality before I die

>Inevitability
Dyel pleb

We are all units of energy. When our meat/bone sack stops working, we - unit of energy just blend in with universe, back there where we came from.

I try to balance that part of life is just the culmination of your memories.

Another part of life, is that it is a series of events that you either did or did not want to be part of.

Oh i am retarded. I thought it was about life not death.

Death is the only thing we have in common with everyother living organism that has ever been part of earth.

We all get to experience it once.

unless the hindus are right and our energy is reused

I'll cryogenically freeze my head when I get old if I don't feel like I lived through enough.
It's a long shot, but I'll die believing that I'll never die.

That'd be kinda cool. I dislike the concept of an afterlife (living forever in paradise or torment or whatever, just living forever in general sounds shitty) but reincarnation sounds kinda cool. I like "the egg" theory, where we get to live as every single person that has ever existed.

Well the atoms are reused, do they are right... In a sense

Thanks doc!

sometimes i think this life is the afterlife

Is that a bad thing?

Deep, pervasive, all-consuming apathy.

I always just remember the fact that there's really nothing to fear about death. Of course it is still a frightening thought, but it's just like the billions of years before we existed. No sadness. No fear. Just nothing.

by starting every day with the notion that today is the day i die, i rest my head with what ever fate gives me. it sounds depressing but its really humbling to think that cas i literally live everyday as if it's my last.