Budweiser debuts pro immigration Super Bowl ad

Budweiser debuts pro immigration Super Bowl ad

youtu.be/HtBZvl7dIu4

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/sep/28/tom-delay/tom-delay-says-most-illegal-immigrants-draw-welfar/
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/727875
gao.gov/products/HEHS-98-30
washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs.-4431/article/2590744
cis.org/IdentityTheft
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/illegal-alien-gets-29-months-identity-theft-after-living-us-more-30
thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/homeland-security/223971-fraud-by-illegal-immigrants-destroying-childrens-lives
numbersusa.com/content/news/october-23-2012/use-total-identity-theft-growing-among-illegal-aliens.html
nbcnews.com/id/22562690/ns/technology_and_science-security/t/illegal-immigrants-turn-identity-theft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>american """"""""""""""""beer"""""""""""""""""""

Not even once

not even american anymore.

Wtf I hate white people now

why is """"lite"""" beer so popular in the USA?

people want to drink beer to lose weight

Only because lite beer has historically sponsored concussionegg. Really makes you think

it's the culture of being able to drink 25 cans of the stuff and bragging about it the next day

it's a good way to drink 30 cans in one sitting

WHERE WAS THE OUTRAGE WHEN THEY MADE A PRO-9/11 AD?

I thought "light/lite" in America referred to calorie content rather than alcohol content?

maybe so but in general piss water beer like this is like 3 percent alcohol wether it's lite or not

Both really

>Immigrants then
>Emigrating to create a better life for themselves

>Immigrants now
>Emigrating to be given a better a life

Big difference. I'm glad Trump will shut this shit down.

sorry but your romanticized version of old timey immigrants weren't the cheery humble people you see in movies. you must be an idiot to not realize the amount of social programs we had for them even back then.

>Debuting Super Bowl commercials before the Super Bowl

I fucking hate this shit.

welfare wasn't established until 1935

food stamps 1964

4.2% abv.
Having just completed a tour of the uk, it's higher alcohol content than most British lagers.

How fucking retarded are you?

I dropped Budweiser after their whole Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen schlomo shit.

Fuck that company

>people not understanding that even hardcore conservatives are pro legal immigration
It's just the illegal immigration that's an issue. File the proper paperwork and I'll buy you your first beer when you hit the states.

This recent brouhaha has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

>the amount of social programs we had for them back then
putting 14 year old irish girls to work for 60 hours in a textile factory doesn't count as a social program

Most countries didn't give out any welfare till World War 2.

An most of those first Welfare schemes were aged care, or widow endowments.

this is about banning certain countries, not illegal paperwork or border crossing.

I was talking in general m8

I wonder if they'll show how much free stuff illegals get from daddy government

>90 days
>banned

do they get as much as deadbeat whities living in trailers in mississippi?

no those people have jobs, shitty jobs but jobs

Mexicans on the other hand drive Cadillac Escalades down to the public aid office and collect welfare while working illegally

how can an illegal collect welfare you moron

from posting on Sup Forums that is

how naiive are you. they have a whole network of forged birth certificate and driver's licenses to get public aid, food stamps and welfare.

I don't know any illegals/Chicanos but that sounds like an incredibly stupid thing to do, I mean, if you get caught you're sent to jail/deported or both.

literally impossible to forge social security. those other things gain you nothing without it

They get fake micas m9. Only costs like fifty bucks.

t. bought fake ID off of mexicans so i could buy beer in HS

>deported

that doesnt stop you people from coming back

last time i got hired they ran my ssn and someone was using it in nyc

buying beer with a fake id is a lot different than going to a government office and trying to get welfare

Are they so stupid to think this will go over well with their consumer base?

they ran those wage gap commercials with Amy Schumer so maybe they don't care

>mooching war widows

You can get whatever you want.

Social Security card, Birth Certificate, even a death certificate. I really think you are pretending to be naive because i doubt anyone is this clueless in the current year.

Their consumer base will switch to Busch.

Notice how the man is a LEGAL immigrant. Fuck off shills, go try and piss off Sup Forums.

you can get anything sure but does it work? proof? I feel like you said something wrong a few posts back and now are doubling down on stupidity while attempting to call me naive.

Said what wrong you retard? the fuck are you going on about

didnt watch

good luck to the pats and falcons

" they have a whole network of forged birth certificate and driver's licenses to get public aid, food stamps and welfare."

there's just way too many papers and checks to go through for it to work. I mean surely you have proof though

These are my original posts i have no clue what the fuck you are talking about

So you linked 2 posts that say literally the same thing. again is there proof of someone being able to consistently get welfare with fake ids and social security? will you enter the discussion?

politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/sep/28/tom-delay/tom-delay-says-most-illegal-immigrants-draw-welfar/

cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/727875

gao.gov/products/HEHS-98-30

>GAO noted that: (1) in fiscal year (FY) 1995, about $1.1 billion in Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) and Food Stamp benefits were provided to households with an illegal alien parent for the use of his or her citizen child

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431
Obama budgets $17,613 for every new illegal minor, more than Social Security retirees get

Illegal immigrant households receive an average of $5,692 in federal welfare benefits every year, far more than the average "native" American household, at $4,431, according to a new report on the cost of immigration released Monday.

The Center for Immigration Studies, in an analysis of federal cost figures, found that all immigrant-headed households — legal and illegal — receive an average of $6,241 in welfare, 41 percent more than native households. As with Americans receiving benefits such as food stamps and cash, much of the welfare to immigrants supplements their low wage jobs.

washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs.-4431/article/2590744

>with a child

big difference to getting it with faked identification

>One or more welfare programs
Do you guys have like a maximum cap? Damn.

It's not

cis.org/IdentityTheft

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/illegal-alien-gets-29-months-identity-theft-after-living-us-more-30

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/homeland-security/223971-fraud-by-illegal-immigrants-destroying-childrens-lives

numbersusa.com/content/news/october-23-2012/use-total-identity-theft-growing-among-illegal-aliens.html

nbcnews.com/id/22562690/ns/technology_and_science-security/t/illegal-immigrants-turn-identity-theft/

They're really big over in Europe

>white guy
>immigrates legally
>hardworking
>doesn't rape or commit other crimes
>liberals think this is the same thing as rapefugees
Literally no one has a problem with this kind of immigrant. Hell, most of America would gladly take in the rest of the white European population.

>Light beer constitutes a 52.8% share of US beer sales.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Hey ctr, good on ya for getting more funding

Because Americans have shit taste in beer. We have a massive number of microbrew labels, many decent some shit and some really outstanding and yet cheap ass swill is the drink of choice. I'll go to bat for Americans on a lot of shit but the numbers don't lie and are fucking indefensible.

>fewer calories
>higher abv
>smoother
I'll bite. What's wrong with bud light?

I would drink Blue Moon, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada and maybe PBR or Yuengling if I was desperate.

Your craft beer scene is booming at the moment.

~10% growth per year.

This is like asking why McDonalds is so popular around the world, m8. Its cheap and easy to get so the plebs drink it.

You settle for one of those beers if you're out somewhere like a sporting event and can't find a craft beer vendor.

Or they don't give a fuck.

If I want a good tasting beer, I buy that.
If I just want to get twisted on the weekend, I buy budlight.

You fucking hipsters act like every meal or every damn beer you drink must be a culinary experience.

>free/subsidized school lunch
Literally anyone with a pulse and kids attending school qualifies for that.
>WIC
Program for unmarried, preggo, broke chicks. Ends once the baby reaches 2yrs.
These 2 programs alone fluff up the numbers too much and they only involve families that don't bring in over 100k a year and sluts that forgot to take their fucking pill.
>learn to analysis

The taste is what's wrong with it. If someone wants to diet, they shouldn't be dumping a case of beer down their guts anyway. It's not much different than some fat ass chick thinking that because she switched to Coke Zero she can eat two whole chickens for dinner.

It has higher abv than a bunch of other beers, sure but if I'm drinking a pilsner it's going to be Bitburger anyway, which is 4.8 and tastes a fuck of a lot better.

As for being smoother, I guess that matters if that's what you care about. I like a little bite to a pilsner. If I want a smoother beer, I'll drink something like a malty dunkleweissen.

At the end of the day though, Bud tastes like ass.

>if you don't drink nasty-ass beer to get drunk, you're a hipster!

Yeah, I suppose I'm a hipster because I'd prefer a steak over a BigMac too.

If you want to get fucked up on a weekend, drink whiskey, rum or tequila. If you down thirty beers to get smashed, the fuck is the point of drinking light beer anyway? You'll get fucked up on way less calories drinking liquor.

And thank christ too, having way more options at the local stores is a god-send. The more it catches on and grows, the more variety we'll get!

>why do people do things they like?

It's icky! But for real I don't understand this either.

Liquor hangovers are a lot more vicious than beer hangovers in my experience. But maybe that's all in my head.

only because you're drinking more

also it depends on the type of liquor

Alcohol is alcohol. All that matters is the amount of alcohol you injest, that's it.

To answer the shitty rhetorical implication, just because someone likes doing a thing that doesn't mean the thing makes any fucking sense.

If someone honest to god thinks they'll keep their trim waistline downing 30 cans of beer on Sundays, go for it! Makes about as much sense as driving halfway across town because the gas station there is 3 cents less per gallon. Makes them feel like they saved some cash and that makes them feel good but that doesn't mean the shit makes sense.

But hey, if you just really like how Budlight tastes, fucking go for it!

I'm the guy you replied to and I'd say it's probably in our heads. I'd say we tend to drink far more alcohol downing liquor than beer, which means the hangovers are more related to how much we drink instead of what.

Some people want to experience something new.

Some people may want to experience something familiar.

Some people may want to experience something new at certain times and something familiar at other times

(((BUDWEISER)))

>tfw get bloated faster than you get drunk off beer

didn't Bud Light lose business once those ads started?

Try something new, try a Bitburger. it won't blow your mind but you might find yourself pleasantly surprised. I don't like yellow pilsners half as much as brown beers, but I'd be happy to have a Bitburger with a meal and a few after. And hey, if you fucking hate it, I'll buy you a case of Budlight.

Maybe, but I drink about the same amount of whiskey as I do vodka, yet vodka hangovers feel like I overdosed on spider venom while whiskey, while bad, isn't as awful, and beer is lighter than both.

Oy vey goyim bud lite hates the wage gap. thots plz drink bud instead of box wine

hey i kinda like michelobs, sam adams, and pbr are good tho

Just talking to myself here but maybe it's because the alcohol is more diluted? It's couched in more shit when you drink it as beer?

it doesn't matter man, when you drink you drink a certain ml of alcohol it's the same if you drink a shot of 100% alcohol or if you drink 5 shots of 20% alcohol, you'll be the same amount of drunk.

I don't get hangovers from beer at all but that's because I'd have to drink on ocean of beer to get pissed drunk from it.

I can't say anything to your experience with whiskey/vodka. I drank a fucking ton of whiskey this past Halloween and barely made it to work the next day. Felt like I had been kicked by a mule. I've never felt that bad drinking vodka, and I keep a whole bottle of the stuff to myself when I host parties.

I thought hangovers was just not drinking enough water

I'm just fucking with you man I drink all that shit and in fact go to local breweries in my city all the time. I just don't really GAF what's in it but the local shit is hard to beat simply because of how fresh it is.

The original point is I start drinking that good stuff and I'll be hammered and heavy after a few hours. Miller High Life is a beer I can drink all day and not get shitfaced, just maintain a steady buzz and not feel like shit the next day. And when I drink I drink fucking constantly, since I have a tremendous oral fixation and you can't smoke inside anywhere anymore

You'd be surprised at how detached from middle America your average ad agency dipshit is.

>tfw have the best craft/micro brew scene in the country

Yes, but you know how you get fucked up quicker when you're drinking on an empty stomach? That's the sort of thing I mean. You're taking the alchohol with more...wheats and grains and shit. I'm just brosciencing the bitch though t-b-h

Yeah man that might matter but not even close to enough to eating a meal and drinking, it's like night and day.

I have a rule for drinking wherein the minute I start to feel drunk, I stop the alcohol and start the water. I can't say for sure if its true that dehydration causes hangovers but it sure seems to work for me. Halloween was bad though, I was almost through a 750ml bottle of four roses by the time it was 11 am. They should have put pennies over my eyes so I could pay the price on my way to hell.

Get at me

If I'm wanting to drink all day long without getting well and truly fucked up, I'd go with Honey Brown from Dundee. It's got a nice malt flavor and a 12 pack is 9.99. You probably won't care for it if you don't like a malty beer though.

For your kind a massive trebuchet will be waiting once the wall is finished.