So, if you tweet something with hashtag #ripchester it goes live on linkinpark website

so, if you tweet something with hashtag #ripchester it goes live on linkinpark website.

chester.linkinpark.com/
thousands of people lurking atm.

GOGOGOGO Sup Forums POST SOME FUN SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Bumping for potential lulz

bump

I dont have a twitter, but somebody tweet this please!!!

posted

Bumporino

only if you post sauce god damn

Nah. I remember getting their first CD when I came out.

Anyone has a photo of how he died
not being edgy just need to see it

This is one lulz where I shall not participate because of my feels for Chester, LP and Hybrid Theory when I was in high school

on it user, if this works the lulz will be epic

Thy permit such an act, therefore not sin rather an act with thy lords blessing. Go my children

why? chesters never done wrong

go be degenerate elsewhere OP

posted, we'll see

Saus nigger

They must have someone vetting what gets to the site, tweeted that out like 10 minutes ago, nothing on the site

worth a try

funny
looked through
either taken down or never got through
they might have a few volunteers moderating or something
probably smart of the, but it reduces the odds of lulz happening

Sauce?

tweeted it too. it's not even coming up in the feed when you click the hash tag. not a tweet fag don't really understand it

nothing...

This. OP, you are a fucking soulless asshole if you think that trolling the tribute page of a dead singer and father of 6 with shitty bait and offensive tweets is funny. Chester may have had shit going on, like the usual Artist's drug and alcohol problems, but he seemed like a genuinely nice guy apart from such.

How about you kys instead? At least we could actually laugh at you for being a fucking autismo, without feeling bad or gaining negative karma.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>double dubs of truth
kys OP

>being the morality police on Sup Forums

Bait

Why are you cumguzzling fags whiteknighting a dead guy? The concept of these things started out for the keks. It doesn't matter who you bait, as long as you get genuine reactions. Jesus fucking christ this place is riddled with newfags.
Not OP.

>knowing limits in tastelessness and having some morals left is considered wrong nowadays

There is a difference between being an autistic idiot for keks and being a massive disrespectful asshole towards someone who never did anything to hurt you.

user's post is not about anti-trolling.
It's about not trolling the good guys.
Troll the douchebags and fake fuckers.
There are plenty enough of them, shithead.

So basically you're devout of human emotion so I guess it's time take it out on random strangers mourning him to make yourself feel good? Oh ok

Idiot. Musician wld be a loose term for that cnt. Pussed out hard he did...
Podesta did it.

But he is dead.
Life is for the living

I'm an ol'fag, asshat. But because of all these newfags being here, it needs to be said that OP is a faggot.
IT'S TIME TO STOP!

>Using filthy frank memes
>ol'fag
Pick one, dumbass.

He's fucking dead, who cares?

wow newfriends
you can have lulz about everything
I wouldn't post anything on twitter about this either but damn if someone wants to
let them

why are you such a dense asshole dictating your humor on someone else

>negative karma

returntoreddit.jpg

>PiCk OnE, dUmBaSs
not appreciating papa franku
that's a paddling

Thank you for thy blessings Raptor Jesus,

I never said I dislike Filthy Frank, but calling him "papa franku" just showed me you're a troll
Also,
>Using the normie spongebob meme
Nice bait

excuse poor english

i am russia

where when you when chest dies

i was sat home drinking brain fluid when ivan call

'chest is die'

'no'

and you????

hello russia i am dad

>hurrdurr reddit invented karma
Your idiocy and lack of knowledge is showing, Mr. Newfag

faggot

Agreed and check it out!!

Ayyy lmao

>be me
>sitting on my porcelain throne
>brother screams: "Chester has killed himself!"
>Thus I declare: "The jester is dead. Long live the jester."

hey where the fuck you fags at we need 30 tweets of pepe stat on the tribute page. we need a rare Cobain pepe

Did Chester have cancer?

praise fucking kek

someone is a legend

hr was cancer, self terminating cancer

Spectacular , just need one of banana now. Pic related, it's banana

get ready you fuck im dropping a big one

newfags being newfags get off Sup Forums u fucking ret

yes, musical cancer

thats from the simpsons you uncultured swine

Just tried to slip a sad pepe in there :)

kek

As soon as I look, I saw

spam her boys

were not dictating our humor? if you want to do it then do it, why are you dictating our freedom of speech
see what i did there, you make no sense assclown

You people are a part of the reason Sup Forums sucks now. You all belong on r9k or advice, not on Sup Forums. The point is to BE an asshole to just be one. The point is to be random and swing at anyone for the reaction.

"My favorite band's vocalist died! Woe is me!"

Fuck you. Fuck him. Enough people have depression and shit going on. This faggot was pathetic and doesn't deserve anyone's respect. He took the easy way out, and you're all butt hurt over a man you never knew. Is OP a faggot? Of course, because who honestly thinks this would be funny? But it's not your job to moderate this shit, just ignore it if you don't like it, or participate.

Go back to your shitty Facebook memes and white knighting. I wish you all would follow in Chester's steps.

3 youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c

Cut4chester.

well said, bravo user

fuck off normies, do you fagits not know where you are?

oh my days, you fucking hero

he hybrid theory'd the game with rock and rap and his friend an hero'd too, the dude had some weight on his shoulders

All of these fucking newfags jumping at the first bait they see in the thread. Are your eyes even open?

"I wish you all would follow in Chester's steps."
Mate non of these guys are going to have millions of dollars or be respected by anybody. The most they're going to do is flip burgers for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Im just here for the pic you brofaggs whats the souce?

Someone's triggered. Guess can't cry about not my president anymore huh

SAUCE OP PICK PLES

ew the edge
newfag

Try again

newfag & asshole without a cause

Bump for raid

they blocked me

in THEWIZ

plus kek to this guy

Sauce on image

i'm*

I agree, nig nogs are fucking around with discussion items when there are more important issues to address!

jokes are funny but all gay shit aside, didnt Sup Forums used to troll and raid something for justice or a reason.

this just sounds like pussy shit, show me an example of how Sup Forums has changed, and he didnt take the easy way out, he could of lived off his wealth in a dark basement eating cheetos and trolling online. thats the easy way out

im all for trolling and raiding idiots but this is uncalled f

here since pink mcdonalds
>newfag
kek

get out of Sup Forums you fucking cum gargling shitlord

Im new please. Why are you all so mean? can somebody tell me what is going on here?

kys fucboi

you eve heard of battletoads? ya cas that has a moral or reason. you're thinking about Sup Forums NEWFAG

it's for the lulz
it's just that some people think they need to be edgy about it
don't listen to them

WE ARE HERE TO SPREAD CHAOS WHERE THERE IS TOO MUCH EVIL.
WE ARE NOT MEANT TO SPREAD DARKNESS, WHERE THERE IS ENOUGH OF IT.
KEK BE PRAISED!

very cheap bait
next time try harder

Lol

again were not Sup Forums

prank calls for a video game = / = joking about a death 1 day later.

not the same shit buddy, but i'll meet you at the card stand in 30 minutes if you want to talk this out

Fuck of to

Boom, got the fuckers, if anyone clicks that youtube vid they'll either laugh their tits off or lose their shit :)

wtf is a card stand

and this site has been joking about people's death even 1 hour after. remember the assignation of the leader last year in turkey in the art exhibit? reddit Sup Forums and Sup Forums made memes immediately about it. why is it any different for this artist?