Why does Sup Forums have the worst userbase of Sup Forums?

Why does Sup Forums have the worst userbase of Sup Forums?

why would you mention kino or Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums? why would you post on twitter? no one cares

Actually using

>Kino
>Normies

He's still presumably anonymous on Twitter but his brain has probably been memed into fucking oblivion.

>unironically saying kino

Reddit is the worst.

""""kino""" has always been cringe

Simplest answer: TV and Movies are the most accessible topic of any board. That's why you occasionally get threads talking at length about Anime or Cartoons or Books that should be movies.

So, you have the above implied crossposters, but then you get people hailing from twitter, reddit, tumblr and basically any other armpit. In recent years Game of Thrones has attracted a great deal of people periodically, and more and more of them fucking stick around despite being just plain terrible at posting.

tl;dr Sup Forums is the most diverse board on the entire site and that's why it\s so fucking terrible

>he doesn't use the word kino
Neo Sup Forums has little reason to since they don't watch kino

Tumblr and reddit aren't the problem tv has shit taste inherently

Neo Sup Forums came up with the word kino. I mean it's an actual word, but not used the way neo Sup Forums uses it.

>inb4 someone suggests for /film/ to come back

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the most diverse

>Sup Forums
>diverse
that's funny

>posts memes on social media sites
>complains about normies

Sup Forums is pretty comfy compared to more hostile boards like Sup Forums, /fit/ or /r9k/

Anyone uses the terms kino, capeshit, and normies are fucking idiots. 99% here on Sup Forums are what you would classify as normies. Also why fucking complain about Sup Forums, just get off your phone or keyboard, it ain't that fucking hard.

And true.

Wrong.

Sup Forums is the most underage and hostile board besides Sup Forums

This is what happens when you take Sup Forums seriously. You become mentally retarded.

Let this be a warning to you all.

Which one are you?

Says the fat Timmy from his mothers basement.
Can you still hear Tyrone banging her upstairs?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are still worse

all of them

that's nothing to be proud of

pride is vanity, vanity is a sin.

I know I pushed kino and pure kino etc

>going to Sup Forums
>expecting high-brow discussion of arthouse films
>getting butthurt because most people don't share your tastes

>tfw we finally made a meme

None of them I dont care about superheroes

because you only frequent/create shit threads on here.

t. 13 year old suburbanite

Neo-Sup Forums ARE the ones using it.
They invented it.
Believe it or not, Sup Forums used to have better film discussion. Yes, I know, that sounds impossible.
But you see people used to be more interested in discussing a film's substance rather than putting meaningless labels on things.
Now it's just kino this or kino that.
Nothing of substance. It's all masturbation.

I actually came here hoping it would be somewhat thoughtful discussion. But of course it's just the same meme threads over and over with little and people with opinions that have little to no substance. Just sad to be honest.

Strong and smart reply, my friend

Snyder is 50?

Fucker looks good for it.

>98% of Sup Forums either a spic or slav

The fuck is wrong with you
Go to Sup Forums with pics like that, faggot

Thanks reddit