vocaroo.com/i/s0aWNKqCxEMt
vocaroo.com/i/s1zjt0lLrHIm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vocaroo.com/i/s18TTi4yJEsp

qt low test voice
i wanna rape

*farts*

Янa edition

why are Bulgarians so short anyway? Turkic genetics? I think a program of Serbian sperm donation would help

vocaroo.com/i/s0aWNKqCxEMt

Hey guess who this is
>I'm Croatian/Bulgarian/Romanian/Hungarian and need these countries to continue receiving vast amounts of Western tax dollars.

At least he's honest about it :D

Try riding a horse as a lanklet.

>Turkic genetics
>Greeks are literally Turks, as seen in pic related.

Greeks are a mix of Turks, Slavs, and Ethiopians.

why did Bulgarians get the SHORT end of the stick? too much bullying by Bulgarian Turks in school?

Nice fake map. Now, lets see a real one.

Only mistake I see is Greeks being 1.75. They are not. They are literally mini people.

>feeding him (You)s
Autism

>Western tax dollars
>EU
>dollars

Why are you so butthurt? Is it your little Turko peepee?

Дaј ми eднo (јy)

If serbs are so tall then why nothing of this I noticed in Belgrade.

I'm in Canada. Dollars is a word for currency in general. Don't be petty.

do you think the Turkic ancestry depresses Bulgarian height? could we call Bulgarians "mini-Turks" from a certain perspective?

(Ю)

I would kill you if you called me "little brother" irl

>tfw 1.75
>normal in bulgaria
>midget in germany

it's doing wonders for my tall girl fetish though

vocaroo.com/i/s1zjt0lLrHIm

\o

rofl I started a spergout between the cringey diaspora and kellybey just by posting this
you autistic selyaks are hilarious

ee pa da

>1.75

Do the world a favor and don't reproduce

You fucking greek sperm

you started nothing. I wanted to see how much bullshit a single diasporic cancer could argue if egged on

you aren't some mastermind, you're a retard posting bullshit on an imageboard

Meh, I'm 184 and don't feel like I'm above average in Bulgaria.

In Greece though, I'm a white giant with a big cock. Shitskin, short, small peepee Turko Greeks can't compete.

final proof that macedonia is more greek than greece then
AHAHAHHAHA
you're a national treasure man, like ikibey

Фaлa бpaтy cи ми гo нaпpaвил дeнoт.

why do Bulgarians have Turkish eyes?

you're the guy we all made fun of yesterday in /hell/ for being so autistic. don't push it

keep going kellybey, you sure showed yesterday "me" :DD

>no albanians here

heh, thread is completely SAFE now

This doesn't make any sense. Who brought the black goo to the balkans?

Kek. You're so autistic that you don't understand that the map disproves what you are saying.

Besides, brown eyes are the master race.

i am 100% illyrian

i'm white you muslim swine

184 is breddy good

why do Bulgarians have Turkish hair, straight and black?

дeлeт

Kek. Bruh, you're Greek.

>Straight and black
Just the type of cock you like

watafak

that's a bulgarian

that guy is Romanian. makes sense he looks Bulgarian, right? Bulgarians are Slavic-speaking Vlachs and Turks

i've been saying there a greek spy who know cirilic for ages but all consider me fool :(

one albo understands too

мoй пpиятeл :)

Bulgarians are Thracians and Slavs
Romanians are Vlachs
Greeks are Turks

Well tbf we all have a good amount of that fine specimen in the balkans.

What are some good vintage rpg games?

1 is hajde hajde turci
1 is shqipo goranin

>Ethiopians say the their gods are flat-nosed and dark, Thracians that theirs are blue-eyed and red-haired

but Bulgarians look like Turks, not like Thracians

KOTOR?

leafbey is at it again lol

I know all about you, MAКEДOHCКИ

You won't escape this time

>Be Greek
>Butthurt about having identical genetics to Turks
>Call others Turks because so insecure

Kek.

tatar pay reparations

I told you already that Turks are Greco-Turkic rapebabies. Bulgarians are Turks too

Never type using the Bulgarian created alphabet, you turk.

greeks are genetically identical to turks except north greeks who are bulgarian rape babies

gayreek pay reparations now !

Lmao, Turk. Refer yourself to this.

It's literally objective fact that Greeks and Turks are identical people. Just check the mirror.

>cringey diaspora is cringey and buttflustered

>kellybey is such an basic aspie that can't even make respond beyond "miniturks lol"

>image related both their faces right now, thinking they "won"

ALEXANDER = A-LE-SI-ANDER in albenian means BORN LIKE A DREAM

Correct. Northern Greeks are Bulgarian rape babies. South Greeks are island Turks.

I told you that Turks are Greeks already. why are Bulgarians Turks though?

that was my face yesterday when all of /hell/ was laughing at you. you remember when

Alexander was Illyrian this is true - and today greeks are coming from etheopia etc because these are as more black !! to be ancient wihte Pelasgians.!

LEAFBEY
you and your autism

G
T
F
O

IN REALITY, Nothern Greeks only look like Bulgarians up until Seres, when you go further South they become different

Cyrillic is Slavic, not Bulgarian. Bulgars were separate people then :)

Hmm, should play that, but i was thinking more fantasy less sci-fi, except oblivion, fuck that. Fuck recommend any vintage game that gives you feels.

Alexander the great was Albanian i do not know why teachers and scholars are suggesting that he is Macedonian and Greek when it is proven that he is 100% Albanian

>The Cyrillic script /sᵻˈrJlJk/ is a writing system used for various alphabets across eastern Europe and north and central Asia. It is based on the Early Cyrillic, which was developed in the First Bulgarian Empire during the 9th century AD at the Preslav Literary School

most of greek are albanians, but the religion change their nationality.

I never imagined that I could buttfluster BOTH cringey diaspora AND delusional kellybey with a SINGLE post

>he's so well known he's got a honorific too
I'm fucking dying right now

Slavs in the Bulgar empire created it. Slavs and Bulgars were separate entities then :) they became one when the Vlachs created the Empire of the Vlachs and Bulgarians

if greek and romaks are so superior and have so much power for a small army why Albanian(illyrian) are existing in Europe because I leering so much history and i see now for history from greec are so fake - respect albanian people are so strong and I swear in God you are 100% Europen - greek are so mixed race - respect from germany

holy fuck

SAUCE

Who cuman masterrace here?

im thracian

Kek. Stop putting money into your army, and start putting money into your education system.

That “highway” between the Roman and Hellenic civilizations students of history do know as Illyria. The Albanians are universally acknowledged as the descendants of the Illyrians who gave the world Alexander the Great, Emperor Constantine, several other Roman and Byzantine Emperors, one of the popes of the Roman Catholic Church, several Grand Vizirs of the Ottoman Empire, Muhammad Ali Pasha, father of modern Egypt, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, founder of modern Turkey, as well as Mother Teresa destined for sainthood because of her services to the poor of India. Albania was also the only country in Europe that protected all the Jews, i.e. the only European country where the Jewish population was increased during WWII.

if allah exists why hasn't he taken my life already for not being born illyr?

illyria help smol kosova

because :

>Albania was also the only country in Europe that protected all the Jews

i was smiling reading this post until you got to that part

vomit.jpg

sorry if I offended you, it's truth

ok, who's that brain dead leaf now?

leafbey

>The name most frequently used for the empire by contemporaries was Bulgaria, as the state called itself.[8] During Kaloyan's reign, the state was sometimes known as being of both Bulgarians and Vlachs. Pope Innocent III and other foreigners such as the Latin Emperor Henry mentioned the state as Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Empire in official letters.

What you are regurgitating is literally the propaganda that used to be taught in Romania. Didn't realize Greek education was this bad.

The north american iki

What to do when all those enemies like the greek, romanian and slav came after you?!! Destroying any evidence possible. It is known that all libraries got burned. Why's that? Of course bc nobody should remember the illyrians and what they contributed... I hate people like u acting all high and mighty! U talk shit about us but we at least don't bring shame to us by licking asses all around Europe to get a bit of money dumbass...

>tfw I'm a child of the eagle
my ancestors :)

the scourge of all who insult Bulgaria

please sauce fulgrim

>look through the thread
>no foreign flags except me and the leaf

what are you talking about? if you're the greek with the graph i just said germans are taller than bulgarians

Bulgaria was mostly inhabited by Vlachs at the time and its rulers were Vlachs. and Romania is better than Bulgaria now, look at GDP per capita :)

Please donate 3kg bannas to macedonia