Sup Forums what do you think about h3h3?

Sup Forums what do you think about h3h3?

i think he doesnt get some jokes but he and hila are really funny to watch

I'm not 12 and I don't watch "youtube stars". Sorry OP but fuck you.

is that you h3h3?

Go home ethan
Get your approval some where else

>15 minutes video
>Hila speaks once
>omfg really funny xDD

Kys.

send me sodipop and I'll talk

MODS. 6 year ban please.

I just recently started watching him. Hadn't really heard of him until recently because I don't really follow any youtuber channels, but his podcasts are pretty entertaining.

Post malone is a cool fucking dude too. I'd love to have a beer with both of them

he and his content became trash ever since he stepped out of the political closet just like jon.

Confirmed for being Jake Paul fanboys

Please ban this retard for being completely incapable of reading.

Who?

If i was hitler i wouldnt gas him

One word, J E W S

That one, visauce and idubbz episodes were great

I stopped watching around the time he ran out of ideas. He was a fun guy who aped Tim&Eric's style a bit hard but made the mistake of being a react channel.

i don't know who those other people are but i'll have to check out the podcasts

I used to like his videos but lately all he does is talk about youtube drama while doing his usual bits.

He's pretty cringy and all but he's a decent youtuber, better than most but he can get a tad irritating at times.

Thicc af too

As an old sub of him, he went flat around the prank trend and he's been trying to capture that lightning in a bottle that got him popular

We got a pretty tough 13 year old in here...

when you turn 13 so you can finally use the "12 year old" argument

Boring. Seriously. As most content creators on youtube. Maybe the content cop guy is an exception, but not enough to watch all of his videos.

Ive seen 2 of hjs recent vids.
I dont know what he was about before but his opinion on other people is irrelevant.
If thats what hes trying to earn a living off then i hope he has a backup plan cos it feels like the whole famous youtuber thing is going to start to die off.
Feeding off its own dramas isnt entertaining at all

podcasts are good to listen to, both of them are funny, good videos, Meme centric

agree

>lately
>youtube drama
Nigga what? Hes been doing shit like that for years

I used to think they were funny... now they're just kinda boring. It's hard to sit through an entire video of theirs honestly

H3 is a washed up shell of thier former selves. They don't have the creativity to bring anything new to the table - that is to say you know what thier jokes will be before they say it. Ethan will stand up and yell, hyperbolise everything, Hila will sit thier and be awkward while Ethan overtakes the stage presence, and predictable throwbacks to old content. Don't even get me started on thier SJW videos, they are all exactly the same
I'm not a fan of thier podcasts, but I think the lack of quality is very much a consequence of thier amateurism. I might check back in a year or so

Replace H3H3, Ethan and Hila with Sup Forums and Sup Forums and you get the website now...