Alright, Sup Forums it's time we weaponize our autism, against this fucker. I've seen some threads with the same idea...

Alright, Sup Forums it's time we weaponize our autism, against this fucker. I've seen some threads with the same idea, but they just ended up a mess. So here are some current ideas:
We send craigslist man whores to his place
We swat him
We combine the two, man whore-swat orgy.
Any other ideas or suggestions?
Anyone have the means to do anything?
Also I keep hearing about "July 28" but haven't gotten any word on what's going on. If someone can fill me in that'd be great.
Oh and the dumbfuck showed his address to the entire internet.
636 N Kilkea LA, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c
youtube.com/watch?v=N9phCHjI6cI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJC1xq3UwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have malevolence in your heart.

i would help if i lived in Los Angeles or merica

damn straight. I detest fuck boys, and this shit is the shining example. Plus he's spreading his personality among the youth. Can't have that shit.

July 28th is the emoji movie you twat

agreed, this dude is subhuman garbage at a whole new level... can't imagine having kids one day who grow up together with pieces of shit like this dude, hell no

we gotta take it old school, pizzaz my dude, so many pizzaz

we know he can afford as many as we can send so we keep sending them until his house is literally filled with 'za

I don't think that's it. If it is, I got meme'd on real fuckin hard

Hell, I'd be good with anything to be honest. I think we should get Sup Forums on board though, those guys know what they're doing.

who is he?

Jake Paul. The cunt is sewer filth incarnate. Generally a terrible person, rose to fame by being an asshole, and is constantly pulling shitty "pranks" and endangering people with his stupidity. He's got a huge following of people 12-14 yrs old, too, so you bet your ass he's influencing them with his shit.

Dear God who gives a shit

Alright OP here, a discord has been made by someone from a similar thread. Join if you want to help out.
tsv6QmN

A lot of people. If you don't want to get involved, just don't.

God? Is that it?
God? Well, I tell ya, let me give you a little inside information about God.
God likes to watch. He’s a prankster. Think about it.
He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does He do?
I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel, he sets the rules in opposition.
It’s the goof of all time.
Look, but don’t touch.
Touch, but don’t taste.
Taste, don’t swallow.
And while you’re jumping from one foot to the next, what is He doing?
He’s laughing his sick, fucking ass off.
He’s a tight-ass. He’s a sadist.
He’s an absentee landlord. Worship that?
Never!

Fair enough enjoy your thread I'm out

Why can't we just bomb the fans just like what happened in Manchester? then make him watch as he looses the children whom their parents have clearly failed.

lol I want to fuck with the guy, not traumatize him

Who else is excited for that!?

do you honestly think he'd care though?
He'd just vlog about it for weeks

That would be the best part

This made me cringe so hard I had to walk away from the computer for a minute. I'm back now, and you're a faggot.

It is done, my pals.

He didn't show his address, he advertises it because he loves the attention so much.

Anyone who dislikes him is an ugly lonely broke beta boy. You're jealous he has everything and does nothing to get it. He's rich, young, can fuck any girl he wants and he just keeps growing and growing. He's everything you all wanted to be and you hate him for it. This website is pretty much Team 0. You hate, I dab.

You would wonder why onision didn't think of that.

his first one would be a classic ' I nearly died' vlog that everyone seems to have made at this point

hell yeah

fuck good job dude

NYPA

i want to see what happens

nice one. Maybe a bit on the nose but should work.

Who fucking cares?
You're probably just an h3h3 dickrider who gave money to that hugh mongus guy also.
You god damn 'we r legun' tards are the fucking scum of Sup Forums.
Also protip: The guy has zero talent, he only thing this guy has going for him is attention. And you're giving it to him you fucking retards.

doesn't his whole group live there? Why not fuck with all of them?

Yeah go for it if you want man

Some people care, some don't.
If you don't, just leave. Nobody's forcing you to be in this thread.

Send him wigs ,lots of them.

It's not about caring. I'm telling you that even if you dislike him, your approach to fucking with him only helps him out.
I can already see the next title of his video.
>POLICE RAID ON OUR HOUSE (ALMOST DIED) (GONE SEXUAL)
and then he gets another 2 million subscribers.
You guys are just idiots.

do not bother,
hi will destroy himself...
"to destroy a man give him everythink hi want"
+hi is also stupid=combo

Kek youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c

So when is this happening? Poorfag needs to work cause life is shit.
Could set a live date of this and discuss things on DickCord

I don't get your hate for Logan Paul's little bro. What I've seen so far he seems chill. His only vice is he tries too hard to be like Logan. In their shoes you 'd be the biggest smug asshole ever.

Hell, you already are.

someone with a drone, drop a bag of dogshit on their house everyday.

>You god damn 'we r legun' tards are the fucking scum of Sup Forums
Nah pal, the fucking scum of Sup Forums are all the trap lovers, furries and fucking rolling to eat your own cum faggots.

At least they are aware that they don't accomplish anything.
Legun tards somehow think they are internet badasses.

Someone just needs to murder a teenage girl and just leave her body at his house.

this fucking guy, but true, should use Sup Forums, but how can we get them involved? "Fuck boi" isnt a strong argument for pol to get involved.

>pretends to be from 1337 haxors group
>draws x with crayon over shitty .jpg

Leftist cuck or a Mexican supporter should work

Summerfag

Jake Paul is dumbass little fuccboi that likes to make shitty vlogs and has an army of "jake paulers" and he likes disturbing the peace and dabbing

This could be entertaining if you fags don't overplay it like the last few raids and shit there's been. Fuck the pizzas and shit. You guys gotta be subtle as fuck. Send him semi creepy fan letters at first, then escalate it slowly. Make off as actual stockers. Keep it going till he's scared for his life. Send him hair, rotten meat and shit like that.

Escalate to this. Rather than paying for gay hook ups, pay guys to go to his house and pretend to be creepy fans. Let him vlog about it and gain subs. His downward spiral to insanity will be that much more satisfying.

This doesn't fit under NYPA fuck off

I just want to fuck this guy up and from distance see him slowly lose his mind

You don't get it, do you. He is already "too big to fail" at this point. Unless he molests an underage fan he is basically invincible. Everything you could in theory do to him will only give him more attention. Just leave him alone and he will pass with time.

Exactly why you gotta be subtle. Remember the recent raid on that faggot's "my gay online boyfriend" or whatever? They went overboard and ruined it. If they had been more subtle we could have had some keks but instead it was super obvious. If we go overboard he's just gonna vlog "Sup Forums raided me Luls XD" subtle is key

can I get a quick rundown on Jake Paul

He has 2 Mexicans, some fat brit, some chick and a midget in his house.

Yeah, me too. What did this guy do?

Some faggot that makes shite music and has doxxed people.
Overall fuckboy with a million fangirls wanting his 1 incher in their tight little ass.
He has no talent and just wants some shekels.

this.

Rolling for gay swat orgy.

He will play off old school stuff. He'll get sympathy. We have to make him crumble, which he will eventually do on his own. We have to get his fans to turn on him by fabricating something. You pick what you want, have him be a closer beast lover that's also abusive to them, or try to get dabbing or something else he does a lot turned into a neo Nazi symbol. You lot are creative, you can come up with something. You just can't attack him without fueling him, you have to get his fans to turn on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9phCHjI6cI
KEK
this has to be the work of the Bogdanoff twins

i think disney channel is a pretty cool guy. eh raps like a retard and doesnt afraid of anything

Negatively influencing the youth should rile them.

Who is this twat and why should I care

Bumping good ideas.

I was also thinking something similar. Subtlety and perhaps make him out to be a nazi. He isn't immune. Even pewdiepie took a big hit from the wsj attack on him. His fan base is all kids, make it so their parents won't let them watch him, and also drive him insane. He should be destroyed entirely. This guy is literal cancer

His fans are all

>Let's give him more content to make videos about
Good plan, guys.

good song desu

It definitely would. Let's get this shit going. Make Sup Forums enter the history books. Kek.

Don't kid yourself. Sup Forums is well known

Closet* beast lover. Fuckin autocorrect.

loost

Wait too long and he's gonna be hauled off to jail. His neighbors are building a massive case against him.

Whatever is done to him should prolly be done sooner rather than later.

his parents vlog. do we know their address?

Good ideas.

Let's get Sup Forums involved.

There's a discord for those interested.

Inb4 not a single thing is done to him.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Doesn't come under nypa, fuck off edgefag

He has two first names, do what you have to.

Jew lover get out.

A better picture.

its a quote from a movie

They won't. This isn't the first thread like this.

Don't send pizzas or something. They're tards, so they'll probably just give the pizza guy a 50
>wait the total is 107.67!
And they'd close the door

kek

Haven't heard much about this dickwad until I watched a video on him by Pyrocynical. He's a chill British dude, his videos make me kek. For those wondering how big of a douche this guy is Pyro showed a clip of his ex gf talking about her past with him and how he fucked a girl he flew in from Ohio while she was in the same house as them. The rest of the vid shows his cringey music video and him climbing onto a news van. When confronted about the problem with his neighbors by the news crew he blows them off with some more faggotry then dabs. m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJC1xq3UwA

i bet you're Pyro trying to promote your channel

So are we going to do something or what

We need numbers for this kinda shit

keep us updated, please

good that pizza nigger shouldn't be begging for tips anyway. dem paulers good boys now ya hear?

what if someone pretends to be a 14 yr old and we get him to ask for nudes or say anything sexual, not only does he go to jail, he also loses his fanbase