Just because i have a penis doesn't make me a boy

just because i have a penis doesn't make me a boy

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/07/22/transgender-inmate-wins-right-to-move-to-federal-prison-for-women-in-bc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I remember the first time I tried to troll Sup Forums

True. Just look at languages which have genders to objects.

Socks dont have penises or a vagina, but its referred to as Male in my native language and you WILL use the proper pronoun for it you bigot.

That's just like your opinion man.....

Kek

Kek

Well quit pussy footing around and cut it off.

in Canada, if you're a guy, with a penis.

you can say you feel like a woman, and go to lady jail instead!

I am considering crimes much more seriously now.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/07/22/transgender-inmate-wins-right-to-move-to-federal-prison-for-women-in-bc.html

of course it does you fuckin moron

However big of a faggot op is for posting such ridiculous bait, u sure take the bait for the most retarded response. Not only did u respond to op, u don't understand the premise.

that's not how this works, like at all, you fucking dumbass

No it doesn't, it does make you biologically male though.
If you transition, most people will have enough decency to call you by a female name and pronouns, but it won't change the fact of what your chromosomes are.

>just because i have a penis doesn't make me a boy

Another fucktard faggot thread.Take it to /fag/ and leave it there, faggot. This shit does not belong on Sup Forums. There are too fucking many faggot threads for it to be anything other than a campaign to fuck Sup Forums over.

Reminder that these comics are only incidentally racist by simply showing that the originals are sexist as, by changing the issue from gender to skin colour, we end up with an incredibly racist portrayal.

Correct. It's technically your testicles.

i find this relatable

More assigned white!

I don't have anymore, sorry. Have this instead

also this

>boy
underage fg detected
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS