France or Australia, which is better to live in?

France or Australia, which is better to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_France)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A.) Do you speak English or French?
B.) What prejudices do you have?

france

Australia, im an american can relate some what unlike france.

France

if you like sandniggers go to france

depends on where in each country you'd live. Anywhere near Paris is an overpriced muslim shithole that smells like piss, but there are nice parts of france, like Nice for example. I mean, they even put how nice it is in the name.

I haven't been to australia but it too has its good and bad regions. So in the end it depends on your budget and where you'd have to live for your job.

france bcause of its beautiful buildings, and I can travel other european countries easily

Huge fucking spiders i Australia, huge muslim population in France. Just ask yourself if you want to die by poisoning or lead poisoning

The big spiders won't hurt you, it's the small ones you need to watch out for.

True. This fucker here that lives on my water tank can kill you. It's only the size of my left nut. BUT the hunsman that lives in my shed is as big as my right foot and his name is Garry. He keeps the flies out

Huntsmen are friends.
Got *suspected* of a Redback bite when I was 12 and got rushed to hospital for obs
I remember around a similar time a mate found a funnel web in his yard and showed it to us in a jar. It was pretty angry.

France is just PC cuckland.

If you dont speak frog then you will get arrogant dismissal. Infact you will probably get arrogant dismissal regardless.

Australia is pretty chill

We are fucking chill, aye

fuck oath we are

I'm likely to be gangbanged and killed by muslims rather than aboriginals. So the Land Down Under it is

The abos are easy to avade. Throw a couple of ciggies on the ground and run

>upside down master race

go to france, leave australia alone

France

Going to France is a death sentence for me, lol

USA is PC cuckland. France is resisting to your poisoning ideology leaking through social media.
Last exemple: An association try to organise a "black only" festival, it resulted in a media shitstorm.

Algeria > France

Nice is even more of a shithole than Paris, and just as overpriced. Try literally anywhere but the southeast and Paris and you'll find out the French can actually be quite friendly.

Tourists mainly visiting Paris, Nice and Marseille are the reason the French have such a reputation for being assholes.

Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg and Lyon are all awesome in a differents ways!

Australia. Everything currently wrong with Australia (house prices, cost of living, growing inequality etc) are much worse in France. Australia, with a decent government, also had the potential to becoming rich as fuck with solar technology.

Ben retournes y connard

J'y suis déjà

stop, stop, dudes i know what we need!!!! Attention - it is BELARUS! IT fucking paradise on earth - free medecine, sea of patato and president is last dictator of europe. And the main thing no niggers and white chick's love's american dollar's

I am half french half australian, grew up in australia but visited france many times
Objectively speaking, Australia has a better climate, beaches and generally all the french people who come out here sing its praises
One issue is it's incredibly expensive (in big cities) and internet is awful

France has better food though

You have to be at least 18 years old to use this website.

>One issue is it's incredibly expensive (in big cities) and internet is awful
Oh, and you were sounding so authentic.
Australia's not expensive. The internet, and the NBN, are just fine by world standards.
Kevin Rudd promised everybody 100mbs to the home for next to nothing and some people can'rt accept anything less. He overpromised and underdelivered. Him and Steven Conroy.

France, you dont have all that wildlife trying to kill y-... oh, wait

COME TO BELARUS
WHERE WILD ANIMALS STEAL YOUR FRUIT

you prefer Australia to France?
haven't you thought of moving to France?

France, I love getting raped youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c

Depends does australia have alot of sand niggers? If no take australia
From french man with baguettes

fat as fir lover's of France

You clearly don't live in Sydney if you think life here is cheap or the internet is good, because in both regards this is objectively wrong

I will be going to France to study soon
Almost all the french people I know who've stayed in Sydney really love it
I can't really say I prefer one over the other since I haven't properly lived in France yet but I'd say Australia is better if you can afford to be in a nice area

Australia pretty cool but no fucking sand niggers or niggers there just saying

yeah but we don't want cunts from other countries coming to Australia to live, except New Zealanders coz they're mad cunts and fairly similar in terms of culture

Also, here is your complementary 'Fuck Off, We're Full'

Sydney is a shithole

we have winnie blues /thread

Australian here

Australia is supremely overrated by people who have only ever seen photo ops and not actually physically been there. Kind of like looking at a beautiful beach but IRL its a fucking mosquito infested piece of shit that is really humid.

Well thats australia for the most part. A hot, humid mess full of bugs.

Socially, I've been to Europe and I like it much more. The prevalence of absolutely stunning hotties in any major european city far outweighs what we have in Australia. In somewhere like rome, every 3rd woman you see is HOT, and thats not an exaggeration. In brisbane or sydney, maybe every 8th woman is attractive.

and I dont know about france having never been there, but people in spain, italy and portugal are way friendlier than australians. Australians are pretty much autistic until they start drinking.

Housing wise, the australian market is estimated to be overvalued by some 300%. Its completely fucked.

Dont let the door smack your arse on the way out, whinging faggot

Bye

France is full of pretentious shit smelling people who think drinking coffee and smoking is the epitome of culture

Australia is nice but very isolated from the rest of the world. France has the benefit of being able to access all the surrounding European nations without passport

I can't say much about France since i went there 7 years ago and only to Paris but from what i remembered it was very crowded and dirty, remove any idealization of "the city of love"

Here's what i'll tell you about Australia
Sydney is an overpriced shithole full of chinks and Melbourne is fag city where all the hispters live
I recommend a smaller city that's also nice, probably Brisbane or Adelaide
If you want something with a bit of industry, Newcastle or Perth work well, although Perth is winding down due to the mining boom ending so there may be a mass exodus within the next decade.
Newcastle has shitty urban planning but all the Sydneysiders are buying up property in the city to try and gentrify it seeing that chinks bought out all the good houses in Sydney. They're making a big push to make it Sydney 2.0 but at least it's not full of muzzies and chinks (yet)
Stay away from the gold coast unless you wanna get king hit by some drunk cunt or enjoy taking photos of chinese tourists. That city is literally Australia's biggest tourist trap.
Darwin is a fucking hole, don't go there
Never been to Hobart but it's super isolated and from what i've been told it's quite comfy

Humid? Sounds like you only spent time in the northern states.
Melbourne here, and its a dry heat in summer. 0% humidity most of the year.

You didnt mention melbourne, and fuck Hobart.
As someone from Tasmania once told me, "Tasmania is a primitive place, dont go there"

I would also agree with this. Australia is shit place to move to. Australia would be a nice place to live if you retired or something down the lines of that.

Australia we pay 30-60% more for most things. Alcohol is super expensive and food is pretty plan. There not really any fun to do here in the sense of excitement. No much events happen.

And traveling overseas is cheap to go to like bali and thailand here but anywhere else your looking to spend $1000-2000 on flights

I already said melbourne was fag city
Decent food but everyone is a giant fag
then again i only went into the city with my sister so maybe i need to see more of it

Sydney has pretty much turned into a retirement villiage for the old Rich asain people.

Stupidfuck, who in hell would choose Australia over France? Bloody hell, France it is. Second to UK when it comes to beauty and serenity.

And young Chinese students
And middle aged chinese people

In fact it's just a big chinatown now fucking get me out

Give it another decade until the housing bubble bursts and all the chinks will be begging for people to buy their investment properties so they can scrummage some degree of profit before going back to china

It won't be a mass removal but there will be a tipping point at which point it'll be interesting to see the effects of it.

Move with me to brisbane user, we can stay in a reasonably priced apartment and spend the abundance of money we save on decent food from restaurants that don't include AIDS and hepatitis as seasoning on all the food they serve

No homo tho

I don't know how you could live in Sydney. its fucking shit place to live. Rent is fucked and good luck trying to buy a house what isn't in blacktown.

But Sydney is the gay capital of australia, especially with the gay and lesbian Mardi Gras.
Melbournes fine, not as much of a sprawl as sydney is.
Compared to sydney, the lack of "left turn only" streets is nice.
Also, its been voted worlds most livable city, something like 3 times in a row.

I can't stand Queensland full of fat lazy dumb cunts that don't have a culture.

This, except my dear neighboor involutarily reversed the best and second best:
> Bloody hell, France it is. Second to UK when it comes to beauty and serenity.

sorry you feel that way user

I loved brisbane when i went there though, I might transfer to UQ next year

Ahhh Brisbane, the toilet of australia.
Its like a tiny city with nothing but bogans and taiwanese living there.
Its not close enough to the gold coast to get any money for infrastructure so its an absolute hole to live in.
Oh and the spiders, the spiders are everywhere. Entire trees just covered in webs. And trees that hang over the roads always have spiderwebs under them, so you cant walk on the footpath, you have to walk on the road.

Live with my parents in eastern suburbs, but I'm going to move out soon probably

Brisbane seemed a lot like Sydney (in the good ways) when I was there for a stop over
Not sure I'll be able to live there though

Does anywhere actually like where they live in Australia?

australia

I just spent 10 minutes trying to kill a mosquito I couldn't find in my room, it's winter

No.

Whatever you do don't go to Darwin, it's hot as fuck over here and you can't go 1km without passing by a mob of drunk abos

Lots of teenage malcontents in this thread

Perth is magnificent.

I've been to Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane and they all seem like very nice places

Sydney has it's glitz and glamour but it's too big for it's own good, everything looks like it's stuck in the 70s and there's no breathing room

Someone save me from Newcastle, i can't get around without a car and everything is too far apart
What were they thinking when they built this city?

I do

Central coast > Newcastle

Frenchfag here.
As others have said quite truthfully, unless you love the big city life, avoid at the very least Paris and Marseilles.
I would also recommend to avoi the north of France to settle - unless you can move around a lot and thus can travel to Belgium to get shitfaced.
Starting from Lyon and going south the country is stunningly beautiful though, whatever you seek, we have it all : mountains, beaches, bitches, forests, rivers, the sea, the ocean, gentle hills or flat countryside, human size cities like Toulouse or Bordeaux, etc...
Memes aside, people are no more dickheads than elsewhere, you can meet pompous idiots as much as you can meet open-minded French folks. However it is ingrained in our culture to feel generally and perpetually dissatisfied with the general state of the world/our society/our politics as it is, hence why we often come off as being angry cunts.
Obviously though, this user is a retard .
As four the muslims, well we do have them, but they live among themselves in shit suburbs and I'm assuming you're not asking this question to plan on moving into a shitty area of either countries because that would just be sad. There are none in the southwest countryside especially.
From France you can obviously visit almost any European country int he world, and I didn't even mention our overseas territories who technically count as French (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_France)
Terror attacks mostly happen in big cities so again, aim for our comfy countryside.

However, Australia is immense, with a more interesting wildlife, and they speak English. If you're anti-immigration and like beaches and having a sunny weather all year long, it's the place for you.

I don't know, I love my country but Australia always seemed fucking cool to me, so it really depends on what you seek in life.