Trump colluded with Russia and now he's trying desperately to cover it up

Trump colluded with Russia and now he's trying desperately to cover it up.

And the same people screaming "conspiracy bullshit" now, wehre the once that claimed for 8 years that the last president had a fake birth certificate. That group includes the current president.

But Hillary's emails! CHECKMATE!

You know I would've assumed they would be jacking off their dicks to this conspiracy, I guess since its a white guy it doesn't get them hard

>You couldn't make this shit up if you tried

USA is the basket case of the world, and that includes africa

Can't' let go of that power mate!
They chose to cooperate with subversives over their own countrymen!

No way Jabroni

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms

deal with it

>The Obama administration colluded with Russia and is now trying desperately make people forget about it.
>And the same people screaming out against the president now where the ones that claimed for 8 years that you were a racist if you didn't worship Obama. That group includes the most of the main stream media.

Fixed it for you OP

truth

But Hilary is not president, so that argument is no longer relevant. Trump is president and he's fucking up. I'm not American, so I can honestly say we watch the news and social media threads just to laugh at America and your reality TV-esque star of a president

So what Hillary's emails have triggered Trump into sub-quality skills as a President?

Is that your excuse?

Damn you Americans are fucking retarded.

>Trump colluded with Russia and now he's trying desperately to cover it up.

Bullshit. This is a tedious plot dreamt up the day after Clinton lost, it's documented in the book on her dismal campaign. There is no evidence of any collusion. I hear only the screaming of snowflakes and of the swamp monsters as their home is drained and restored to decency.

When is Debbie Wasserman JEW Schultz going to prison?

>Trump colluded with Russia and now he's trying desperately to cover it up.

and

Kek nice dead meme, where did you get that, 06'?

Fucking kikes. They never really learn, do they?

I'd have to say the funniest part of these threads is most anons don't even know what "collusion" means or entails. They're just parroting what CNN tells them.

It doesn't matter that she isn't the president dipshit, she shared sensitive highly classified information on an unsecured server to people without a security clearance.
That shit was so top secret that the legal team weren't allowed to look at the leaked documents. Nice try though shariablue, here have a shekel :)

The fact you are being too much of a window licker to understand that the last 7 months, it has nothing to do with Clinton, but yet when Trump fucks up the ignorami have to resort to go back to Clinton every single time.

Like somehow it makes everything feel ok.

Guess Trumpeteers need that feeling of everything being correct again, because that was the only time it ever was, now it is all shit down a slope again.

Oh look another butthurt libtard made a thread.

-10/10 for Effort