Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saab 39 Gripen

Get on my level

sure thing

OC

Fairford Airshow last weekend

Members of the Airbus A320 family (318,19,20,21). Having worked in the immediate vicinity of all 4 members, IMO they are a beautiful piece of technology with a fascinating amount of computers that make up a simple, easy-to-use, intuitive flight system.

Also the cockpit doesn't look like it was drunkenly vomited together in a pile after a night of clubbing, unlike for example, the B737's cockpit. Once you sit in, everything looks very neat and flush with beautiful shades of blue, and you can immediately find whatever you want, because every panel is laid out in a fashion that makes sense.

The safety record of the aircraft is also not bad when you take away the incidents resulting from pilot error. All in all, 11/10, would love to have one in my backyard to play around with and make a simulator out of.

I 2nd that. Easily on the top 5 most advanced fighter jets ever built.

test

>plane

Any version of the Hornet

Not a plane but oh well youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c

Can't tell if troll....

Fuck off, this is a plane thread.

>having good taste = troll
boeing fanboy located

Avro Vulcan

>no B-29 super fortress.

Plebs

Nice TU-4 rip off.

My dick is now diamonds.
Was that B-29 pic taken in MS Flight Sim X?

always imagined, how you could live in this plane

I love corsairs

Built with slide rulers

Su-25

One of these saved my ass in 04.

Either troll or retarded.

Not really a plane user.

My ride.182TR

True air superiority, bringer of total annihilation

Derp

Only acceptable answer

My favrite planey

Nice try faggot

The other way around

user...

what is it

Clearly the winner

Avro CF-105 Arrow

Blackbird is love.

this plane looks mad cool IMO

shit plane OP.

kek

The flames make this doooope!

Thanks Muhammad

Vast and open

Hhhaaaaaaa doggie plane .. kek

>2017
>not having forward wings

>using an engine

It's probably fast because it has flames on it.

Lightning

Physical plane: The densest of the seven planes; where we presently reside.

Astral plane: The second plane of creation. Its medium is concrete emotional energy. It is where our consciousness is focused between lifetimes and when we're finished with the physical plane.

Causal plane: The third plane of creation. Its medium is concrete intellectual energy. It is Michael's plane of existence.

Akashic plane: The central, neutral plane of creation that interconnects the other six. The distilled knowledge of the universe is recorded there. This is the records generated of everything that happens in the universe as it occurs. The appearance is that all matter and energy have a sort of built-in digital recording device, storing its entire history in a photographic code, but the records are actually windows into the past. The records show events exactly as they were experienced, so the information in them begins raw-it is not clarified, understood, and assimilated until a consciousness takes responsibility for doing so. Once it is fully assimilated, it is stored on the akashic plane.

Mental plane: The fifth plane of creation. Its medium is abstract intellectual energy, emphasizing truth. The infinite soul who incarnated as Lao-tzu taught from this plane.

Messianic plane: The sixth plane of creation. Its medium is abstract emotional energy, emphasizing love. The infinite soul who incarnated as Jesus taught from this plane.

Buddhaic plane: The highest plane of creation. Its medium is pure or abstract kinetic energy. We experience the buddhaic plane just before fully refocusing our awareness in the Tao. The infinite soul who incarnated as Buddha taught from this plane.

>using a chassis

>using parachute

>using a suit

Fuck yeah

fucking millennials

> Using a suit

When designers and engineers looked like the dad from Dexter's Lab instead of the art school faggots of today.

The best fighter jet on the planet nothing compares to it, any U.S fan boys think any different watch it perform at this weekends MAKS airshow it's unreal

What is it?

D-5, nigger.

Proven to be ineffective decades ago

Cheburashka

we'll all be paying close attention because all this super-maneuverability dick-measuring is definitely how modern air combat is done.

P-51D

Blackbird, but since already posted, Imma head somewhere different for a change.

now thats a good choice

lol k

This badass motherfucker right here.

>favorite plane thread

>no b-52 posted

OH shit waddup

Bluebirds are cool

Muh F4-U

She's nothing much but she's mine

262 fags

Damn, beat me to it…

Harrier master race.