Lost my virginity today at 19 Sup Forums. Ask me anything

Lost my virginity today at 19 Sup Forums. Ask me anything.

How much did you have to pay him?

hows your anus coping ?

So, how was it? Not as good as expected for the 1st time right? Were you surprised by how low the vagina actually was?

actually it was a little disappointing. i kinda anticipated that though. for your second part i had fingered her months before so its not like we were new to eachother, but yes, way lower that it 'seems'

What did you do? How was she? Did you cum inside? Condom or not?

anal, ive been in love with her for more than 6 months, weve been dating a year, i think shes a 9/10, but she's not a stacy if you know what i mean, yes and yes

i think we were both just so nervous and because of that she wasn't trying to do anything special. took me a half hour to cum because i was so damned nervous

Was him consentient?
I bet he was underaged

Anal the 1st time? Damn this promess to be freaky in the future. But of course the 1st time is always so nervous, it's already way better the 2nd time.

Tell ur pops I said hello

...she went to a christian private school for high school if that explains anything.

Fuck man took me like a decade to finally get anal, here you are throwing it in there on your first try

Just found an old pic

sorry dude. wasn't even my idea. i've never been interested in anal, thought it would be gross. i figured she wanted to wait until marriage but then today, well yesterday its like 8 am now, she was like 'ugh i don't want to wait any longer' so we went to cvs got condoms and lube and bada bing, bada boom

And she was totally fine with it? No pain or anything? Was she masturbating while you were all up in her ass? Failing to see the draw from her perspective

Ah. I member. Thanks user for the nostalgia.

nothing extra like that, we used cvs brand lube and generic trojans (didn't realize they were so cheap). I agree i've never been able to understand how a girl could possibly want anal seeing as no prostate. she told me she liked it and when i asked if next time if she wanted me to give her attention elsewhere at the same time she said she didn't know, but that she would still really want to do it again. maybe she is just ready for sex but because christian upbringing doesn't want to disappoint herself? i dunno

You're probably right, she's down to fuck but not ready to go all the way yet. I don't see that reluctance lasting, though

How do you feel op? Do you think it went well?

when she first brought it up i could tell she was horny and i didn't want to infringe on her religious side so i told her we would talk about it later and made us go get something to eat and got to cvs so that it might clear her head. im not abstinant but she is, so I really wanted her to be completely sure. should i not do it again though? i mean like i said im not nearly as religious as her, but for her sake should i trust her if she says she is ready for this or should I tell her she probably doesn't know what shes asking? i guess thats why i made this thread

It's fine. You're both adults and it's not your place to second guess her decisions.

i think despite our nervousness it went really well. like i suspected i feel more connected to her, like our relationship isn't something we look forward to but something we are really living in now. it felt great, although it took me awhile to figure out the correct posture to actually feel anything. i'm glad we did it, absolutely no regrets. i mentioned earlier that it was a little dissapointing, but i only meant that in terms of getting off, it didnt feel fantastic, but the way it made me feel about having done it with her was amazing

Anal is mainly psychological, like everything sex related. It does feel good for a woman if you take your time and don't go too fast too soon, but the idea of being dominated by someone, kind of degraded (even if it's only in the head)

Did he treat you right?

i was so slow at first i may as well have not been moving. i really didnt want to hurt her, i only sped up near the end about 30 minutes in. big self assuredness boost there, i always thought i would only last like a minute and be a huge disappointment. i just hope she isn't lying to me when she says she enjoyed it, i think that would crush me.

There's no way that's a 9 my dude

Pic related. What she looks like

that was not me, i forgot to hash. i would absolutely never post a picture of her on a website like this

Good idea

If you fucked her ass for 30min, she definitaly enjoyed it. It's sure that it will not be her best sex ever, but she would never have let you go for that long if she didn't like it. And she will definitely remember it since it's her 1st time
It will get better as you keep doing it, but this might take a few days, because half an hour (even going slow at the beginning) will leave some... soreness

well we wont be doing it in the immediate future, might be a week or 2. we have kindof a long distance relationship because we met at uni but live far apart. im sure by the next time i see her her butt will feel fine