Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums
im planning on hanging myself just like that dude from soundgarden and linkin park
but my problem is, i've observed from all the an hero by hanging pics on the internet is that the corpses always seem to have shit coming out of their ass, like a waterfall of shit and im guessing that it's an effect from hanging and it's inevitable
so what i'm asking is do i need to shit before hanging myself probably drink laxative then shit it all out of my system beforehand then kill myself
i just want them to find my lifeless body without shit everywhere in my room, a CLEAN and beautiful death
i have zero to no friends and no one cares or knows i exist except my parents so im guessing it'll take 2-5 days for them to sense something is wrong and come find me

tl;dr
>suicide, but wants them to find my body in a clean state but...
>do people shit themselves when they off themselves from hanging?
>if yes, what should i do to prevent this phenomena?

Do it. No one cares

Wear a diaper

you need to eat a log of shit to counterbalance the need to take a shit when dying.

I recommend you eat one of andys logs since they are the best quality

>wants clean suicide
Indicates you're probably a girl. But you're an attention whore for sure. Want a clean suicide, go with helium. It's in every fucking suicide thread, fucking lurk moar.

give yourself an enema before an heroing
livestream everything

Its not from hanging its from all of your muscles relaxing. When you die you shit yourself, period. No getting around that, unless you cork that shit up or somethin

>cork that shit up

Superglue your asshole

Cork that shit up nigga

>cork that shit up
/thread

iirc, morticians' do this shit right?

Yeah, stick things up your arse before hanging yourself and be forever known as that guy who died in a kinky solo sex game gone wrong. Might as well wear a gimp mask as well.

Put one of those furry tails up your ass and write a letter about mental illness and how anyone who is into furshit should get help

CORK THAT SHIT UP NIGGA

damn
oh well i guess it's time to put my mom's dildo to good use

if you care about anything that happens after you are dead, deep down you don't want to commit suicide.

Bingo!!

CORK
O
R
K

You're going to cum and die with am erection too, so make sure you cut your dick and bells before too

this one here, pay attention OP

If you're being serious,think of your parents.Your parents had a fucking hard time to raise you.Waking up at 3am just to hear you crying,just to feed you.Sacrificing their health for you if they did love you.You're like a really expensive art they made for years.And you're being a selfish asshole to them.Think of your parents and be close tp them as possible,and you'll see what i'm talking about.

>2016+1
>not already corking that shit up

Fuckin plebs

Haha like shitty art
I am artist. Sometimes it just goes wrong... No matter how much i try sometimes the piece is fucking worthless. So to the trash it goes. Like op

He never asked to be born. Those selfish assholes made him. He never asked for that shit.

Since when were we allowed to be born?

Wat

Decide*

LUL

Been corking for a few years now. I personally prefer the brick shape to the cylinder shaped corks most uninitiated prefer. Pic related, the type of corks I use