North Carolina Thread!

North Carolina Thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate Goldsboro so much. I want to move back to Philly.

Yeeeah, Goldsboro definitely isn't the jewel of NC. Could be worse though. It could be one of the smaller mountain towns, like the entirety of Wilkes County.

anyone have any 704?

Whip it out

704 what you need?

What you have?

919 JoCoMoFo here.

>

It's funny how we're being overrun by northerners the last 10-15 years, but they always talk about how it's better up north, they miss it, or thats not how we do it back home.... Then go back. If you miss Philly, why not go back? Not bitching by the way, I've met some great northern people here, just dont understand people who complain about something when they have the power to change it or make it better.

As far as wilkes county, there is atleast a few great places in it bc my wedding is happening in Purlear and is at one of the most beautiful places I've seen

>I fucking hate Goldsboro so much. I want to move back to Philly.
>
>Yeeeah, Goldsboro definitely isn't the jewel of NC. Could be worse though. It could be one of the smaller mountain towns, like the entirety of Wilkes County.

old Raleigh here, post milfs pls

My wife is happy here and we spent about 7k on the move. Have to convince her and get my money back up first.

Any sluts from Concord, Kannapolis, of Charlotte?

Fair enough. I work in Gboro, i would never say it's a great town but it's not too bad of a place, most sections of it anyways.

Dont be fooled by only white posts new yorkers move to nc daily. Why only nc i do not know, but the southern bell in nc is disappearing into an obama kid libtard...if ny is so special and awesome why not stay?

RALEIGH MILFS PLS

I moved here from the midwest, and new yorkers are about 90% of the problem here. The only complaint I've ever had about southerners is their laziness and rudeness.

bump for 919

I think the rudeness comes from trying to mimic east coaster coolness though. I think they think being nice makes them look like country bumpkins

704 checking in, currently live in 910 for the summer though

Savannah J

Up north, southerners have a reputation for being more polite. However, I've noticed a lot of little pleasantries aren't observed. Like saying thank you when someone says hello or responding when I say good morning to someone I've made eye contact with on the street.

When someone says god bless you I mean

FUCK LUMBERTON, WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO HOLD ALL THE NIGGERS OF THE STATE? I JUST WANT TO LIVE PEACEFULLY IN MY SMALL NEIGHBORHOOD.

Long Island Transplant here, Fuck you , and Fuck You. See that is the diffetence we will tell you what we think, you will smile and yes Mam and yes Sir us to our face and stab us in the back. So once again Fuck you and Fuck you

Anyone want to sell me weed in 336?

Here's a long shot.... any 336?

....but you'll spend hours going on and on about how amazing your shitty pizza is.

hayley s 704. have nudes

You do have a point on the southern smile. "bless your heart" is southern for fuck you. Southerners also don't seem to understand how lines work. I never encountered adult line cutters in my life until I moved down here.

I understand you spent your youth getting finger blasted by priests, and so you gotta act all tough. Otherwise you might come across as the homo you are. These southerners don't understand that, and just think your cool. They will still go out of their lazy ass way to stab you in the back though.

Again Fuck you, and may I remind you of this. You fucking idiots elected a Out of central,casting New Yorker, who couldn't carry his home state. So not only are you fuckers phony, your dumb as durt, Ya'll

Hendersonville?

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Opposite here. Yank originally, spent 3 years in NC. Miss it and regret coming back up north everyday.

Turn on WRAL,to hear about the wonderful Pastor, or youth Minister that eas fucking the little boys and girls in the ass, Got to love the Bible Belt. No religion has a monopoly on Pedos.

I'm not a southerner. I know reading comprehension is hard, there aren't a lot of pictures in this thread.

down here you can fuck all the kids you want as long as you give the church your 10% pre-tax.

Amen Brother lol lol

Wait: are you trying to tell me that we're not all sharing homogeneous identities based on our place of birth?

Get that logic shit outta heeeeaaaa!! This is an 1860's all-out brawl where victory decides who will be the next heavyweight champion of the world!!!

Because its way cheaper to live down here.

Is it that expensive to live in upstate new york? It seems like a shit hole?

Fuck NC. I ton of customers i work with everyday are from NC and it sounds like a racist cesspool. Black people hate the rednecks and vice versa and they always want me to reaffirm their blatant racism. Fuck em all. Honestly I'd rather talk to folks in FL and GA over NC.

that's weird I think i'm way more racist than most the whites I meet here. I'm also way more racist after living and working with the blacks down here now though.

Upstate New York = Rocky Mount without Snow anyplace North of Yonkers is the country

Philly sucks. It's the best city in Pennsylvania, which is like being the coolest guy at a furry convention.

Goldsboro isn't the greatest, but moving within the state should be a lot cheaper than moving back to that hellhole. Raleigh/Durham is a hell of a lot better, more jobs, more stuff to do, better people, etc.

You're forgetting that anyplace in NY has exponentially higher taxes. So you get to live out in the boonies yet still pay insane property taxes.

You never met the likes of me pal, if i like you you will know, if i dont like you you will know it too. NO WORDS NEEDED. Northerners run nothing but their mouths. Fuck back where yall came, here is a biscuit.

Yep

friendly easteurofag here, thinking of moving to your state's capital Charlotte one day, how is it in there

Yeah. But I miss my people, too.

give nudes

336 bitches

OK tough guy. You scared me, you wouldn't last 5 min in South Bronx. Fuck, you wouldn't last 5 min. in SoHo. Retired NYPD . 25 years on streets. Kiss my New York Ass .

Who else here /wolfpack/?

Winston Salem, northside

yea man 336

lol why r u so mad tho :D XD

Not Mad Guy uses Caps to try to show he is some kind of man of action, tough hombre. Not impressed

What part?

no reason to be upset about it XD XD

336 here. 22/m.
What's up?

704 here
send me shit idc what
704 \ 618 / 5070

23/M BTW

NC is a dump and the women are ugly

sup. meet me at Concord Mills faggots

Getting some sweetfrog with some buds cause I'm a fag and then Phenibut

I can be there in 15 minutes come fight me faggot

SC fuh lyfe

Nah I get it. You guys are clearly the superior Carolina. Greenville SC is aight though. Would prefer Asheville but it's too expensive for me

How dare you, sir

704/336 area.

I have a lot of 704, never shared any before though. 704--->910 here

Where about in 910? That's where I'm at, used to live in Charlotte though

Looks like her tits are aging 10 years faster than her body/face

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao. Thats drugs fam.

SWVA fag here, 15 minutes from the NC border.

Everything about NC is bad and you should feel bad.

Live in S.Charlotte. Work in Mooresville.

Lived here 30 years, and haven't had any problems.

Moar!

Vacationed there. Va was gr8. Nc blows but i make money here so w/e

Alls i got homie.

>Tfw never any 828 fags on here

Why even live.

828 you say?

Those tits look familiar, they got a name?

Charlotte ain't the capitol it's too close to the sc border

Raleigh is the capitol

I live in Charlotte though
Downtown is fine if you have a fuckton of money to throw around

But most of Charlotte is heavily segmented by race and social status

I live in mint hill which is just your middle class white but it's right next to little Mexico of independence and the annoying white people in Mathews