So for you fags who aren't glued to your keyboards and actually breath fresh air

So for you fags who aren't glued to your keyboards and actually breath fresh air.

How would you range western women today?
What do you think the range is of loyal women?
Are they all just sluts now? Is that all they want to be?
What do you think is going to be the overall outcome of the alleged "gender war" going on today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXrxii7Kbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are all unfaithful whores who will easily abandon you once they think they can do better.

that seems to be the consensus now and days but I posed all those questions for a reason

Typical ugly beta male response

I say this from the perspective of an attractive guy. All the time I see women out with their partners make sexual gestures and facial expressions towards me. It makes me scared for my future.

ok but the topic of, where is all of this going to lead do you think.
what is the overall outcome since we've all apparently came to the conclusion women are just sluts today and that's it

Go look for an independent, intelligent, reasonable woman.
Then get scared that she doesn't have to rely on you and thus is free to leave you or do whatever she wants and settle for a dumb annoying slut, that will at least do what you tell her, or so you think.

Most women nowadays are untrustworthy whores. However, there are good women out there; as abundant as good men. Theyre just not the ones looking for sex all the time. The good ones rarely go out cuz they don't like parties and clubs. Ud have to find one at their place of work, or the store, the park, library, etc. Pretty much all women will cheat on u if u don't give them every last bit of your mind and body forever. (Speaking as a man who recently lost a 7 year relationship)

>now and days

So you say their are good one's, you just have to find them in their work place etc.
but then you say pretty much all women will cheat on you if etc. etc.
so which one is it?

Pic unrelated, there just wasn't enough pics in here

>woman
>intelligent, reasonable

I mean at least since "feminism" has become a thing.
quick to comment but not quick to add to the conversation
any femanons here possibly to weigh in on this from another side?

Try to date introvert girls. They aren't sluts and actually have dignity.

I'm guessing you're a femanon because for some reason bitches always think guys are "scared" because we don't have someone relying on us?
I honestly don't even get the logic behind that.
You need to stop reading waiting room magazines where 20 year old clueless female journalist tell you shit they know nothing about

Its "nowadays," not "now and days" you dumb gook.

now'n'days
n covering the and, I'm just not a lip smacking nigger sorry

This.

>hates slutty western women
>jacks off furiously to pics you shouldn't share threads

Cool brah

Women are just difficult for men to understand because they go about doing things in a round about way and usually aren't direct unless they get mad or are forced to be. If you want a woman to love you then you have to do a few things
-earn and keep her respect
- Have a strong and confident personality
- make her feel important
- don't let her run all over you

No, you just don't speak English you eastern block faggot.

Guessed wrong.

You're scared because you have little to no control over your partner. Not because someone isn't relying on you.
You really have to trust that person to not do the shit you don't want her to, instead of preventing her from ever getting the chance to.

> my gf loves me, she never hangs around other guys, because i asked her to
Vs.
> my gf loves me, she constantly hangs around other guys, but comes home to me

> inb4 but i date shallow bimbos that sleep with everybody

>women are sluts and have no loyalty
>it's the decline of western civilization

wwyd thread

>I'd tie her to a chair and have strangers rape her for money then send the pictures to her mom and dad.

Fucking neckbeards.

No, it's just nowadays: Middle English; now a dayes, from now + a dayes, during the day.

Women's values have degraded greatly over the last 40 years.

I think women aren't very loyal in today's world, but then again have women ever been loyal? It takes special conditions for women to be loyal and these conditions are hard to maintain over long periods of time. Especially in a world where people are free to do as they want and free to travel.

The last 3 women I've met have been married. I don't say this proudly and I hate myself for even considering the opportunities, but I do play the cards I get.

Yes, they're basically sluts... I don't know if there's any other way to put it. They enjoy the thrill of betraying their men and they put themselves in situations where they end up betraying their men.
This is no accident.

I think that natural laws rule over everything. Women who have a lot of children will be dominant in the future and their values will be dominant aswell, however a big portion of what feminists and other people want will never happen and a lot of the women will never have children. But due to the extra whorey women there's bound to be a new very low social class. I also think that marrige will be less popular in the future as the result of this passive threat of betrayal. Weaker men and women, the outcasts (homos and trannies), will not reproduce and the trend will eventually phaise out. Bisexuality is likely to become a new norm.

that's a whole lot of implying you're doing there, maybe I'm gay now because women are horrible disgusting animals?
that being said, there lies another question, are more men turning gay because of women?

I'm saying they'll stay good if u give them no reason to cheat. It'll feel like ur bending over backwards at times, but it's better than hangin out at ur friends house while she "visits her grandma". It seems like alot, but all I mean is to just treat her as ur everything. Ur friend, consultant, sex bunny. Open up mentally to her and she'll feel a deep connection. Just don't open up too quickly, I know how u Sup Forumstards can get

If your girlfriend is hanging out with guys she is fucking time. She comes home to you with cum dripping out of her pussy

again, where are all these implications coming from?
so far you assumed
-I'm with somebody
-I'm straight
-I want control over my partner
-and for some reason I'm "scared"

Nothing suggested any of this, I feel like there's some projection here

The pinnacle of this was a white guy eoth an asian chick and their mixed kids, her facing me at the table, his back turned to me

She wasn't speaking much, he was doing all the talking, not a nad looking dude, a built dude who looks like he would be chiln with guy fierri, but she appears to be pretty FOB

She was looking at me so intently the guy would turn his head dvery now and then to see what she was so sexually invested in. A kid, an overseas travel, a life, a home, opportunity, and he just wants to be loved back

Not to mention if i go to a questionable party, the ones with drugs, i can basically sleep with a girl before her bf comes back up from railing lines in the basement, ttue story, guys followed me home and jumped me LMAO

You are just as stupid as he is.

You need a balance between the two. Both extremes lead to shit.

So rome 2.0 everyone's just fucking everyone, companionship is gone and fuck it, is the basic summary here

No you turned gay because you are an faggot and realized you've been lying to yourself all your life.

Most women nowadays are whores.
Once they start to realize they are growing old and wont be able to pull the same sleep around shit they latch onto a man and get pregnant.

>rome 2.0
So this is how it ends.

I said maybe but nice non-argument

I mean that's how it happened the first time except I think instead of barbarians, it'll be more of an internal break down from niggers and whore women.
idiocracy becoming a reality

This is universal, no one should have to be taught how to receive respect from another person

These betas just don't understand, how scared and lonely EVERYONE is

There is ONE key difference, look up grey matter in the brain, male vs female, this won't openly be addressed probably for another 20years

Getting a desparate wife is not hard. She married some idiot that she can barely stand and now she will take attention from any guy who will give it to her. Sluts get married and cheat but that doesn't mean all women are that way.

I'm not talking about you directly. I'm talking about the average male going
> all women are unfaithful sluts and there is not a single good one left
These are the people that are scared they can not keep their gf, so they forbid them to see other man or do anything that might lead them away from their man.

> implying I know anything about you or your gf

Well duh, if your gf keeps hanging out with other people at some point the question arises: why?
But it's still better to let her go, than to lock her up.

ur an autist faggot if you can't have functional relationships with other people regardless of sex. Kys.

gg gitgotboi

Or start slutting around more before they're considered useless

filename

Yeah it comes with the territory of large and highly developed societies.

Weak men, strong men... you've heard it and it's 100% accurate. Some people think they can exist outside of these conditions; no you can't, stop fooling yourselves.

If you want a loyal woman you need to marry "down" an inexperienced woman and make her dependant on you in such ways that it's psychopathic.

why have I seen that pic before

AUSHTWISM

• I range women in western context as pretty low
• Hypergamy being in full blown means loyalty is tied to your position in the packing order
• If they were just sluts I'd be fine with them
• Waste of time except for keks. It will balance itself in two generations. Artificial womb and widespread mechanization will make both gender obsolete, therefore making the gender war objectless

Ok so as OP. let me pose another question.
How do you think this whole thing will progress, better or worse?

Nah he's right. Unfaithful as hell. Try can't love you. They can only lust you. I'm relatively attractive and pretty rich too. And it still goes that way because I tend to attract them from their boyfriend's.

I've thought about it, basically after every bad date, or some coy slut tries running some mimd infiltration gymnastics on me, but then I'm like, "oya but the benis lol duh"
So I'm forced to put up with dumb sexy sluts till i find a sexy,motivated, undercover geek like me

That being said im not moticated at all and cut off the last 2 girls i was dating, motivation isn't my strong suit rn

Most things get worse before they get better. That being said, it depends on what u mean. New wave feminism could make it worse, but also it could steer smart women away from all the craziness and right into a family life

I hope you all debating about this are atleast 30+

People are pretentious, whiny faggots. Men and women. Then there are those few gems worth knowing, that do not spew retarded shit like OP 24/7.

If you don't see how fucking oxymoronic and just fucking moronic what you typed is, may god have mercy on your soul

"You'll get it one day user"

I crush puss u stupid slut
she is part of my life, she is not my life in it's entirety, if it's a false move that will have her cheating, she is a whore, i have never cheated, i break up and fuck and fuck and then date again

You are just showing the signs of a shitty gf who tries to hold her boyfriends in a state of fear and anxiety as a manipulative high ground
Drop the fuck schtick and maybe you'll actually deserve a deep connection

..and, if by some ill fate, you are a man, kys you beta little bitch, I'll fuck u in the ass while ur gf watches then take her on a nice date

Ya they are, and everyone who's not don't have the necessary perks.
If you're ugly and your man isn't then logically you will be faithful.

The conditions of an ideal marrige are never there.
You will never find the love of your life because what you feel in love is momentary and conditional. When the magic fades away we humans start reconsidering new possibilities.
Any asshole can pretend for the night to be a handsome and successful alpha male and that possibility is irresistable to most women.

Betraying somebody does not simply happen and it is no accident. It is an ongoing plan to create better conditions for yourself. Have you ever bought yourself an ice cream on a sunny day even though you were committed to dieting?
That's how cheating works. The only way you can keep yourself from doing things like this is by creating conditions or having lived through conditions where you've learned the hard way not to cheat.

We humans want things and we want them now. That's why we do impulsive decissions.

Well some people think a woman will respect you if you are just super nice to her or always go along with her opinions. Nobody will respect a pushover

You sound like somebody who gets a girlfriend then just stops trying after a few months. If you activly work at a relationship it gets better not worse.

Oh boy. Someone's being a faggot again and fails to see his own flaws as a human being, thus creating his own circle of misery, thus dwelling in said misery and then blaming other people around him.

You're just being a narcissist and a whiny faggot one too.

Coming from a guy that's in a relationship and cheating on his girl with a girl that was engaged and called it all off to be with me. The girl I'm currently with is faithful and would never fuck me over. And the girl I'm cheating on my girl with, is the type to cheat. I recommend staying single, all relationships will go to shit.

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricksyoutube.com/watch?v=MxXrxii7Kbg

>How would you range western women today?
They run a similar gamut to men living easy lives.
>What do you think the range is of loyal women?
Once again, similar to men.
>Are they all just sluts now? Is that all they want to be?
Nope, just the ones that are get far more airtime than ever before and much less social shunning.
>What do you think is going to be the overall outcome of the alleged "gender war" going on today
Normalisation of abnormal behaviours.

Oh it gets worse alright. You just don't know it yet.

noted user

So close..

And I'm a dude. I'm just saying that to have a connection with anyone, it probly won't happen by "crushin puss" and trying to verbally assault others. I had a perfect relationship up until I realised there's more to life than work and started focusing on my conscience and looking at the world around me. She got upset that I didn't focus on her as much as I did.

sluts do it for the joy, women do it because its a chore.

17 years into a relationship and I agree with other user.

cherish that, I really feel like you just got lucky

Then you don't know how to make a relationship work.

There's no case of "getting lucky". There's just the case of people settling with horrible people, because of "baww, I can't find anyone else". Or then you just keep falling for the same fucking shit over and over again. It's your own fault if you're in a bad relationship. You don't have to be. Then again, people like you are usually the other end of a bad relationship. So either you got what you deserved, or settled with shit.

>now and days
lost

>completely getting rid of the possibility of luck and instantly being an irrational cunt
>17 years

Are you selling the brooklyn bridge too? I bet you have the deed
get out of here fag

If you just go around looking for the hottest girl that you can get then yeah you will have problems. If you actually set standards for yourself and don't just shack up with the first girl that will have you then you will not be so bitter.

Lol what a faggot. You are trying to make it sound like this guy is telling a lie just because you don't know how to handle women. Sorry, but girls aren't going to think your pyramid of Mountain Dew cans and your Pokémon collection is cool. I am sure your relationships never work out because you are a little man baby that girls get sick of being around.

It's called betrayal because it's unexpected, and not because it happens to unlucky or dumb bastards.
Nobody wants to buy into the reality of things just happening regardless of everything you do. But that's the reality.

> bitches ain't shit

What you mean to say is all the bitches you know ain't shit. Maybe you should figure out what it is about you that keeps attracting ain't shit bitches. It is probably your ain't shit dick.

Okay.

Let's say you invested all your savings in gold over a long period of time and I would come up, telling you that the production of artificial gold started yesterday. As the result of this you'd lose all your savings.
Chances are you would not buy into that, not even if that was true and this would happen. You would be in love with the idea of being independent. You would not believe me on principle.

Now I am not saying your or anybody's wife is adulterous because obviously I can't make that judgement, but what I am saying is that as the conditions change so do the odds. Like in any card game.
Odds don't always mean everything... You could put your faivorite numbers in lottery today and win the jackpot tomorrow. But the odds are against you. Now if you bought all the lottery tickets possible then your chances would be fairly good, but things like this are conditional.

I don't know you or your wife, but if your lives would change then the odds would change aswell.
Say, you got fat or lost your job or failed to impress your wive in everyday routines. The result? Odds change.

I do and maybe I did but the relationship has gotten better, we've had plenty of rocky patches but have kids who are 9 and 7 and things are pretty cosy now.

I did say he was a narcissist. These people do not admit that they are at fault in anything, when they obviously are. They refuse to grow out of their childish shells of lies, because they are weak minded little faggots that can't handle feeling stupid and bad. They think they're constantly right about everything, when they are nothing but huge mistakes.

With everyone yelling about how women are u loyal whores and the such I wanna throw my white knight fedora in the ring here.

I think it has less to do with women as a whole, and more to do with society and current culture.

Two things remain constant in today's world:
One, you have the ability to choose. We have such a fucking variety of choices nowadays, most of them open to us at almost all times, that we can just hop from one choice to the next. Don't like you job? Choose another one. Don't like your phone? No problem get another. Don't like your life? Pfft, change your wardrobe, move to another part of town and visit different places. Congrats.

The second thing that remains constant is disposability. If something doesn't work, we get rid of it. We don't try and fix it. Vacuums broken? Not sucking up dust the way it should? Buy a new vacuum. Snowblowers on the fritz? Fucking get the deluxe model next time and hope it doesn't break.

These two things have ruined a lot of western relationships because people apporach them with those two mentalities. And women just happen to have the most choices, while men have the most disposability.

So instead of finding a guy who's "good enough" and may have problems that they would need to work through, she can just leave him behind and try and find a better partner.

Guys can easily be the same, but it happens less often. I mean Look at redpillers who's whole philosophy is pump and dump.

I think that's the problem.

So some girl broke up with you and now you are heartbroken forever? Enjoy being alone and bitter forever.

I think your gold investment is probably the wrong analogy. I'm sure you didn't invest in gold you probably invested in k-marts.

I got nothing to say.
Obviously you're emotionally invested in this conversation and have more to lose than the argument.

Femanon detected

I agree with you about disposability, once people realise that they can drop and begin relationships with new people fairly easily these days I think it makes them less interested in working through whatever problems they encounter in any relationship they have. Why work out your problems when you can pretty easily find someone more compatible?

Do you guys remember when you were like 16/17, you had your first girlfriend and you were absolutely certain you'd end up together, no matter what? I reckon kids are like that cause we don't realise just how vast our opportunities are at that age. When it's your first relationship all you've ever known is being single, so to fail in that relationship is to return to being single and lose the only relationship you've ever had. By the time you've had 2 or 3 relationships you realise that these things can end and begin so quickly that sticking around when shit hits the fan doesn't seem necessary

Hey, I'd be pissed off too if somebody told me all my investments have secured didley dick.

Everyone's got to believe in something and there's nothing wrong with that. You need faith in love, otherwise why would you even try?

This^

I remember hearing about a study where women had to choose a headshot of a man, from like 10 men or something and then keep it for 2 weeks. After one week they had to rate their satisfaction of their choice and then again at two weeks.

Half the women were given the choice to exchange their head shots after week one and pick a new one, while the other half had to keep them for the full 2 weeks.

The women who could change often rated their satisfaction lower, 6-7, then women who had to keep it for two weeks, who rated it more along the lines of 8-9.

I think it's because if you don't have too much of a choice, or know you have to stick with something, you'll learn to like it more and learn to be satisfied with it. But if you have the chance to change, have too much choice youll never be happy.

Fuck man that hits home.

My first relationship was filled with problems. But we always worked through them.

Like I remember we fought over some stupid concert shit, I didn't want to go but she did. We fought for hours over this and we both thought that maybe it would be the thing to break us up.

We ended up cooling off and we compromised that I would go with her, even if I didn't want to, and the next time I want to do something she didn't want to do she would be there for me.

And that constantly happened. We'd fight and then we'd figure things out togeather.

Idk but now it seems even like the smallest shit can be a deal breaker for me.

like in every case, there is good people and shitty people, since the recen rise of feminism good people was almost totally replaced by stupid people

the outcome? men end creating sexbots and developing better traps so they can't be manipulated trought sex

Exactly what I mean, we're all spoiled for choice now. What happened to your concert gf user? Where is she now?

On the other hand, I think a lot of people convince themselves they're happy with their choice, because they dare not chose another.

>what happened to concert gf

University She got accepted to a really high end one that was her first choice. But it meant going pretty far up north.

She didn't want to leave me but she didn't want to give up on going to Uni either, so we ended up deciding that we would have a long distance relationship. It worked for awhile and honestly it was great because we would spend hours each night getting chaught up on eachothers lives. Like if something cool happend to me, my first thought was always "Ellie's gonna love to hear about this" or "I can't wait to tell her!".

Eventually though we both needed the physical aspect. Especially when we felt bad or something terrible happend. So we tried to make it so that I'd drive up every weekend (she didn't have enough money for a car.). And again it worked for awhile, but it ended up becoming to much for me trying to study, work and then sacrifice one day to drive all the way to her place and back.

so driving up every week became evey other week. Then every month. In the end we had to sit down and talk about it. That really I couldn't keep doing it for like the 4 years she was going to be up there.

And like again, it's the disposability thing. She didn't just say "hey I'm dropping you because it can't go on like this", but instead we poured over every option. Wether I quit school and come up to work where she lives. Or if she quits and comes down to live where I am. Or maybe I try and get into the same uni or she tries to get into mine etc etc.

In the end though we decided that while a compromise would be nice, it would hamper the other person and there was no really good solution for either of us.

So we broke up.

Eventually I lost touch with her, so I'm not sure how she's doing now or where she's at in her life.

Fuck now I'm sad.

There are genuinely nice girls out there, but I'm not a nice guy, or a hot guy, or someone with any redeeming traits. Anyway, you have to look for girls who don't think the kardashians are attractive, or think a boob job or botox will increase their chances of impressing other women and men. Also maybe avoid talking to people or going outside in general, you're sure to find a girlfriend.

Gratz on finding someone who actually talks that shit out with you.

>s. Like if something cool happend to me, my first thought was always "Ellie's gonna love to hear about this" or "I can't wait to tell her!".

I think that's what's been wrong with my relationships, or what they've been lacking. I remember having that feeling when I was young, telling my gf everything that happened, all my problems etc.

That's doesn't happen too much anymore. Maybe I'm too focused on the relationship stuff of a relationship, rather than the companionship stuff.

>fuck now I'm sad
I'm sad now too user. I'm sad too...

Fuck man, it was a similar situation here but reverse
>I got into a good uni
>Four year course, second year studied abroad and went out there again in the fourth
>She didn't do so good
>She ended up at a uni close to our home town doing a fairly un-impressive degree (almost everyone gets a degree here so they're not worth much)
I'm not 100% sure I remember who cheated on who, but it was probably her. Me being a 19 year old moron revenge fucked someone else so after that there was pretty much no chance for reconciliation.

Don't know how she could do that to me to be honest, she wasn't that kind of person before

avoiding going outside is lame. never give advice like this again bro

There are two groups on Sup Forums. The sons of fathers who abandoned them and who were raised poor and who grew up around whores in poor neighborhoods where everyone has the sexual ethics of a dog in heat. Naturally, these anons say all women are whores. In their world, it's true.
Then there are anons like me: nice neighborhood, intact family, meet lots of nice girls, know many virgins in school, surrounded by decent women who are loyal and caring.
It's the class divide on Sup Forums. It explains a lot.

>don't know how she could do that to me, wasent like that before.

It's distance man. Being in a relationship, being close to someone both pyschially and emotionally. It's addictive. Literally. That's why when you break up with somone or come down after a relationship you feel like utter shit. It's because your going through withdrawal.

So in long distance relationships you see and hear less from one another and it sets up that same withdrawal and you end up doing anything to get it.

And it all depends on how the person, or people in the relationship handle it. We handled it by trying to call every night, about sharing details of our lives. And when that wasent enough I went to see her every weekend.

I think what happend for you was that she kept her feelings and her need for you to herself, tried to wall it off and not feel it, until it bubbles over and she fucked some dude to feel intimate and get her fix.

And then what typically happens, and stop me if I'm wrong, is that she blames you for not being there enouh because she doesn't want to confront that fact that she did something wrong, and that she could have fixed it via communication.

>What do you think is going to be the overall outcome of the alleged "gender war" going on today
Everyone will lose.