Y'all are just racist Nazis, there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish. You can't prove me wrong. Fashidiots

Y'all are just racist Nazis, there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish. You can't prove me wrong. Fashidiots.

I just laugh at your mediocre Alt-Not-Bright attempts at being funny. The fash can't meme.

This is too shitty to be bait.
At any rate
>sage

>there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
Bait confirmed

Dear libtard, please continue fappin to sissy, interracial and dickpicks and don't get into politics. Leave that to real men.

>real men

lol, to quote an idiot with a pretentious accent and a stupid goatee. "The era of the pajama boys is over and the alpha males are back."

OP,

Do you realize that not just the alt-right and neo-nazis, but even mainstream think of you as a spoiled-brat degenerate?

A degenerate. As in, you are failure and contributing the regression of our species.

>projection spotted

OP is hating himself.

>implying you know anything about the EU

nigga please, name one thing.

Really?
You're going to take on a prison gang?
A very big, powerful prison gang with contacts on the outside who are ready to gather any and all information about you, track you down, and outright KILL you?

Seriously. Think about it. Are you so committed to ending racism that you would do something foolish like bait a powerful prison gang with dangerous connections?

Te Aryan Brotherhood WILL find out everything they can about you, hunt you down and KILL you.

Your sentiments are admirable, but this is NOT the way to put an end to racism, racist attitudes, behavior, thought or activity. EDUCATION is.

Perhaps you should just stick a gun in your mouth, pull the trigger and commit suicide, because baiting The Aryan Brotherhood is tantamount to that.

>implies a gang based out of prisons is powerful

nigga please, those fuckers are thick as bricks. why do you think they keep getting arrested?

I agree with your point about education though. that is the true answer

Thick as bricks with connections o some very dangerous people.
Wonder why they keep getting sent back to prison? For drug dealing and murder for hire.

And, as I said, they have connections on the outside so the job always gets done.

Taking on The AB is a very dangerous thing.

But I'm glad we agree on education.

personally i wouldn't fuck with those people. Unless i was ready to go full vigilante, research, stalk them and snipe them from a far.

but i'm not a killer and don't want to risk my life doing that, but that would be the best/safest way.

very hard to track down someone who is ideologically motivated, they wouldn't know where to start.

Troll, aryans are not jews. Neither are africans so nice try....

Lefties get rekt

>doesnt understand that this is factual

Get a DNA test, your not as "pure" as you think.

antifa shills? kek when will they learn

is this a raid attempt?

on average right wingers are less educated, lower skilled workers and breed much faster.
you are the once contributing to the regression of the race.

look up what a "species" is, you are using the word incorrectly.

I can't believe anyone thinks the "alt right" is more than a group of memeniggers living in their moms babsement. They're not a threat. Antifa commies are a threat to free speech. Fuck those pinko bitches

Better dead then red

Tell that to Putin's bitch.
Better dead than orange

"Better dead then red" means first he's dead, then he turns red.

Maybe you could beat up alt-right fags, but they're not commited racists.

Genuine white supremacists don't spend their time on anime image boards, they're out in the streets, or in prison gangs or working out. Of the few genuine white supremacists I know, about 50% are on gear and would fucking destroy anyone who makes this kind of thread.

Literally the worst counter argument I've ever encountered on this board. Trump isn't alt right. He's just right winged. He is a big orange dummy and I'd rather have someone else in office but he's no Adolf. Lefties get so butt hurt over the election that they freak out and think the worse case scenario is going to happen because of Trump, like Hillary would have been any better

Isn't one of the "alt right" icons a gay Jew who openly has a thing for blacks?

No dead ass racist would follow a movement with an icon like that.

>Implying skinny little twinks and fat bitches have any chance of beating up a dedicated white supremacist