PIT:Steelers interested in James Harrison for '17
WAS:Galette says he's re-signing with Washington
PIT:Rooney: Steelers anticipate Brown extension
PIT:Steelers not counting on Martavis for 2017
PIT:Steelers president confident Ben will return
PIT:Steelers unsure of TE Ladarius Green's future
OAK:Report: Raiders' Vegas stadium on thin ice

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2690427-raiders-relocation-san-diego-officials-reach-out-to-nfl-regarding-possible-move
deadspin.com/im-fed-up-with-tom-brady-1791819550
twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/826478054088331264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bleacherreport.com/articles/2690427-raiders-relocation-san-diego-officials-reach-out-to-nfl-regarding-possible-move

>pissing off the jew overlords of Nevada

How dumb is Mark Davis? "NFL Owner found dead in car" headlines when?

4 more days till Matty Ice has a ring

What did they mean by this?

should have been a top 4

>Haters are still sleeping on Tom Brady after all these years
Let me put it like this. Tom Brady is going to march his team down the field and score a touchdown for the lead in the last 3 minutes if he has to. The ONLY way to beat them is if your team can go down and score immediately after that.

>move chargers to LA
>LA dont want them
>move raiders to SD
>LA wants them
You cant make this shit up

What would YOUR team give up for Jimmy Garoppolo?

a couple mil, and Bill will like it, god dammit

>how much would you pay for a qb who can catch his own throws for positive yardage

>zero wins against good teams in 2016
>federally convicted cheater
>since 2011, has beaten a league low 33 teams with a winning record
>exposed as system babby after team went 3-1 without him
>1-3 against Peyton "most one and dones in NFL history" Manning in the playoffs
>blew a 15 point lead in one game
>0-2 against Peyton's autistic brother in the SB
>only scored 14 points in a SB with Randy Moss
>18 and 1
>threw an intentional grounding in the endzone for a safety in a SB
>lost to the worst team (2011 Giants) in Super Bowl history
>has lost to Mark "ButtFumble" Sanchez while at home in the Playoffs
>gifted a playoff win by refball
>cheated to get 3 out of his 4 rings
>bailed out by a HOF kicker three times
>injuries to the Seahawks secondary and a brain dead OC gifted him his fourth
>has had a noodle arm his entire career
>is a dirty player who tried to end Ed Reed's career
>blown the fuck out by Earl Thomas on twitter
>struggled against a 9-7 team and threw two INTs
>only won because opposing QB had the brain of an inbred hick
>cheated to beat a sick, mentally distracted Steelers team with no defense
>been carried by the No. 1 scoring defense all year
>been carried by the GOAT coach his entire career
>going to be BTFO by the MVP of the league in the Super Bowl
>will never be as good as Joe Montana
>will be remembered as a cheater if he is even remembered at all

Is he finished?

Being this absolutely butt hurt about Brady winning another title

shhh, don't give him the (You)s he craves

Depends on my team. If I play in a dome division or have decent weather in the division.

I am a Texans fan. So probably our first and the pats give us their 4th. Then Trade oz after eating most of his salary but getting another team to give him a like a 8 million dollar deal like RG3 got, so save us like 8 mil. Then with Watt it depends on his health.

Jimmy G is a solid early 2nd rounder plus a 4th level qb. if not more

A second year backup QB

For (You)

A late first or 2 mid seconds

this guy

Woah so this is the arm strength of the greatest quarterback of all time...

you're doing god's work, user

Tom "Alpha I fucked your mom, shit was so cash" Brady

Vs.

Matt "I'm just happy to be here, please b-be gentle" Ryan

>cherrypicking a single underthrown ball
try harder

>1-3 vs Manning in the playoffs
>meaning only 4 matchups
>last time before this year the Cheats played the Stillers in the playoffs was like 2006 or some shit
How doid the Cheats only run into those 2 perennial playoff teams 6 times over like 50 playoff games

Go hawks,

>expects Palmer to return
>when he just put his house up for sale and moved his whole family out of the state

Mid first. Be Arizona Fan.

Patriots gonna lose

are you telling me the nfl is rigged to make money of of gambleres?

Chargers fan here. 2nd.

This is not going to get him high fives at the next annual owners meeting.

the law of averages tells me its more likely the pats will win

The "underdog" usually has a better defense.

>Patriots in 3 SBs since 2009

how the fuck were Broncos the underdog?

Carolina bull dozed their way to the NFC CG. The Broncos had zero offense. Carolina had a good defense and the """"MVP"""". I expected Carolina to win too since they had a functional offense.

The Raiders aren't moving to San Diego.

San Diego still isn't going to pay for a stadium and Mark Davis is poorer than Dean Spanos.

wouldnt the law of averages tell you that since the last underdog lost the next underdog will succeed?

You what? The last underdog won.

LMAO i saw the L next to the broncos and thought they lost. i need to go to sleep

>Let's completely ignore everything we know about these teams and just say the underdog will win!
>That's the ticket!

Why were the Seahawks/Saints more hyped during their first Owl win runs than the Falcons are now?

The Saints went 13-0 that year and the Seahawks play dirty and have a lot of loudmouthed thugs on their team.

Because they don't have players that make easy headlines. Reporters want clicks not players that actually do the right thing.

More on the Saints, Katrina wasn't that old and the Saints had a history of being a Browns-tier organization so it was a lot more exciting for them to make a Super Bowl run.

The Falcons have always just sort of been not quite good enough, which doesn't attract as much attention as outright failure.

Conner Cook and a 4th or 5th Round Pick

Because everyone knows the Patriots will obliterate them.

Reminder that one of the two teams in the owl this year has the hero of Super Bowl 49 on their roster, and it ain't the Falcons.

Why do tards keep talking up these so called "high powered offenses" in super bowls? Every single time we hear about how so-and-so's offense can't be stopped, they get stopped and the better defense wins.

The Falcon hype is just another example of this. They can't hang with the New England D. It's that simple.

SOMEDAY, BABY

I want the Patriots to win just to have more liberal salt.

It's called marketing, it's the thing that sells merchandise which is the main source of league revenue.

>Brady wants to make American grape again
>ATL is in the Deep South

Basically there's no winning narrative for liberals here, we just have to wait until baseball season, basketball season, hockey season and soccer season.

Georgia was red but Atlanta voted blue

Most large cities do, they actually see the things being protested every day so they're terrified of every little thing.

Anyway: WTF i love the Falcons now.

Yes, protesting by destroying your own city shows how serious you are about a candidate you don't like. Genius. Atlanta doesn't surprise me though, it's predominantly black and blacks almost always vote blue since they love gibs

>they can't hang with the 16th best defense in the NFL

Both these teams are high powered offenses.

Liberal here.

I would be happy as fuck if the Pats win. I'm a Massachusetts native, one of the most liberal states in the country. There are more liberals here than conservatives so have fun rooting for a liberal team!

>implying quinn making retarded calls

Anyone is susceptible to Belichick's jedi mind tricks.

so, the stolen playbook it's just pre-damage control?

I find it hilarious how Sup Forums is unironically rooting for a team from the most liberal region in the country that has liberal players only admitting they won't go to the white house if they win. Can you be any more cucked than that?

We liberals in MA have been rooting for the pats since long before the trump MEME started. We never gave a fuck about Brady's politics and we still don't.

>stolen playbook

>liberal players only admitting they won't go to the white house if they win.
Who said this?

bennett and like other three niggas

Martellus Bennet I believe. Drumpffaggots have been crying salty tears ever since.

Brady can vote for who he wants. He's a football player, not a politician, so nobody cares. If he DID run for office or become vocal about trump-like opinions, he would be shat on like curt schilling is. Nobody respects that clown in this state because he couldn't shut his stupid mouth about politics

hmmmm
i wonder

kyle shanahans playbook was stolen by a san fran reporter and taken off site for a few hours. here comes another *

deadspin.com/im-fed-up-with-tom-brady-1791819550

LMAO

Lol okay pal. I'm sure he brought it straight to belichick, right? Y'all and your salty tears are pathetic

>chargers to LA
>raiders to Diego

The nfl is a joke

It was a half hour, dumbass. Shanahan is a retard for leaving something like that lying around unattended anyway. That's like Saturday morning cartoon shit

Brady plays for a team that represents a region that went entirely for Clinton so this obsession with trying to attach his personal politics to the team is so annoying. He's a minority here, and an outlier. I wish both sides would shut the fuck up about it and focus on football.

in reality there is only one side complaining about it pmsl, its the left.

If the Owl was stillers-failcons how the sjw would be bandwagoning?

Not true. Sup Forums retards are constantly on here pretending that the Patriots are some team for conservatives or white people. It's not exclusively the left doing it

>pol comes and posts on another board
>a major liberal media outlet writes an article about it

are you retarded?

No, but you clearly are. Nobody's writing articles about Sup Forums posts on Sup Forums

> deadspin
> major -- media outlet

Uh oh

>Nobody's writing articles about Sup Forums posts on Sup Forums
Are you sure about that?

Your owner, coach, and quarterback are conservative and all three are personal friends of Trump

>"Drumpffaggots have been crying salty tears ever since"
>guy you responded to didnt even know what players said they werent going
>nobody knew the players that said they werent going except libshits
>nobody gives a shit about who goes a week after SB

"hahah drumpfkin got blown out again ahah"

Nobody gives a fuck about their politics. We like them because of football, not because of the stupid things they believe. They don't go out there in the media saying stupid shit about politics so nobody cares. Just win. It's really that simple.

Wasn't the leaf that shot up that mosque the other day a Sup Forumsfag?

We're not rooting for the patriots per se, I don't give a fuck about them. I just want Brady to win since Brady and Trump in a White House Super Bowl photo op will cause inevitable salt from the left who can do nothing but cry about things right now. Though I wouldn't mind the Falcons winning either just to see a different team win the owl for once.

I feel like new england is going to make some big plays on punt/kick off returns as well as yards after the catch. That's really going to be the difference in the game, that and the NE defense keeping Atlanta under 30.

I could beat the shit out of any of you nerds in a fight

Fucking try me and see what happens I dare you bitches

>I remember when cowcucks laughed when people told them they would be one and done in the playoffs

#1 seed bitch.
5 rings bitch.

Kneel.

*teleports above you*
*decapitates you*

Heh, I warned you

>Jaylen Smith's nerves are regenerating and he's already running and making cuts fine
>is back to running 4.40

>They actually let this happen

#1 seed lost to #5 seed m8

>5 rings

Which ones were you alive to see?

And lost to the non-NFCN champs, the Puckers

twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/826478054088331264

what are they planning Sup Forums ?

Did you see the Panthers steamroll the entire NFC playoffs? It was reasonable to have them as 3 point favorites against a team who couldn't move the ball.

Atlanta has already played better defenses this year, and won soundly. Interestingly, if you go back through some of the higher scoring offenses of the last ten years or so, the ones getting obliterated in the Owl played a defensive schedule in the bottom half of the league. I would argue that this is the cause of the disappointing Owl result -- playing a really good defense for once. For reference, the Falcons had the second hardest defensive schedule this year.

Put your trip on Lake you absolute faggot

>Falcon hype
Good one.