G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope u slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Spent the weekend on the lake and gotta work tomorrow

I have a beautiful wife and 7 kids. I'm a blessed man.

Sometimes I think my 6.25 inch penis isn't good enough or big enough to keep a woman satisfied long term. I've come to the realization that I'm bi, and I like the idea of being submissive. So, I've been talking to this older, professional, bi top and I think we're going to have beautiful times together.

that's great.
hi catholic bro.
ready for mass today?
it's good you realized what you are

The Last of Us Part 2

Yes I am, but tomorrow I'm ready to get it on. My wife's infertile period is set to start tomorrow and we're both really excited!

Idk what I am. I suppose I won't until I try it.

My wife is the best. She loves me more that a fairy tale. She would chop off a limb if I asked her to.

Also, I have tonnes of potential left and know how to make money and long lasting friends, so even if my wife died in a freak accident I would just spend a week drunk and/or high and get back to the grind stone.

>already been through my suicidal phase when I was younger
>way past all that shit
>a little enlightenment goes a long way

I'm working on a big project that is coming to fruition more and more everyday and there's a girl my age that has a lot in common with me and she's hot and into me. There's also and older woman that's into me.

Go for the girl your age tbh

I don't know who you are, OP, but your daily efforts are appreciated. Today won't be the day. I have 3 kids who would be devastated by finding my corpse. I also have an ex wife to spite, and an ex gf i need to make feel awful by maybe fucking a co worker. So not today, not even this week. But when the kids aren't around...who knows...

thats great man.
good you have good wife.

i hope things workout with your project and the girl. nice dubs. thanks for the kind words. i wish you luck in your endeavors.

I'm putting the kids to bed early tomorrow so I can get ready for staying up late. I wish it were here already.

Some people expect me to be alive. I'm replaceable but I don't want to bring people in the annoying situation to look for a new guy

still waiting

cool.
those trips.
go0d of you consider others.
what u doing in the mean time?

She let me touch her this morning, down there. Wetter than the Pacific.

excellent.

How'd you get past your suicidal phase?

I know. I licked my fingers afterwards and it drove her insane.

Hi, user.
Again and again, I'll be having a dentist appointment on Monday, 2 more and I'm set.

Also, I'm struggling to get a job, get some money and move out, hopefully abroad in the next 2 years.

Also I am hoping to buy whitening strips.

After I accomplish these things I'll most likely do it because I am not a normie.

There are drugs to do and sex to be had, love to get and give, drinks to drink and autistic faggots to destroy, it's a beautiful world nigger.

you dirty devil you.
hope not.
cool. good philosophy.

Yes, I hope not too :(

And also I am starting a YouTube channel, I hope I'll get a stable, small income from it.
I'm honest, simple and a genuine guy. I hope the world will see this as a good thing and help me build a community together. 85k views on a video in few months, too bad I had to delete it.

How about you, user?

It feels good. Really good. Sexual torture is one of the things that both of us love beyond practically everything else. That and one other kink which shall go unnamed.

all is well with me.
what was your 85k video about?

A private server review from a game, I had to take it down because I was afraid of being sued or just getting into trouble with the law

cool.
well if you did it once, i'm sure you can strike gold again. g'luck.