youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
xvideos.com/video20681635/brunette_teen_megan_rain_fucked_on_bed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neither they are both bullshit characters and jewish puppets

Butthurt much?

Rather like yourself, m8

This

They got rid of Mara, Jaina and Leia for these Mary Sue fucks.

Ray

true

But still, Jyn.

Jyn. She sounds better.

Jyn the other is so much boyish to me

Jyn, because she's not a Mary Sue like Rey

Obvious far right wing closeted faggot.

Would have any of them really, but guess Ray is a bit younger. So why not.

Who are Mara and Jaina? Plus Disney doesn't consider the books/comics cannon

The anti-white-male fever can extend as far into the Star Wars universe as Disney wants, but it won't change the fact that the entire reason anyone knows or cares about Star Wars to begin with is due to Luke, Han, Leia, a little green alien, and an evil black man. ...and a hundred million little white boys buying the action figures.

Can't undo that, Eisner.

Neither

Evil black man was only the voice, his face was white as fuck.

Well yea it's space, the final frontier for mankind. It takes vision and hard work to get there. Niggers are too busy robbing and killing each other to set their sights that high.

Knows? Yes. Cares? You're way off base, hoss.

lol his face was a shining black mask until his very last scene in the last film

>an evil black man

But don't forget the other black man!
...who sells his white friends out, to the evil black man.

the fact of the matter is women are only this capable of things in sci fi so ill allow it here, but when two hole scum think they can do this shit in real life they can fuck off

ay
ayyyy ay

ay. goot tred user

Rey for some pretty good reasons.

She has low standards - living in a shitty desert and poor.

She's probably a virgin, not many nice dudes to fuck out there (unless she banged some of those weird aliens.

She seems to have some hardcore daddy issues. Would probably be into some weird daddy fetish play.

Being force sensitive she could probably deal out some weird but great orgasms while having sex. Force bjs could be cool.

Rey as she is actually a developed character. She's definitely kind of a Mary Sue or whatever but Jyn was lacking depth for a SW lead.

ray is a shitty 2d charactert so i guess jyn

They were both the weak link in either story.
But everything else about Rogue One was so fucking good I didn't care about how much fucking eyeliner she apparently had time to cake on in the middle of battle...

You've given this a lot of thought.

Please tell me we will not see any more of JJ Abrams moving forward. He made a mess out of Star Trek, and poured weak sauce all over Episode 7.

Rian Johnson is doing VIII and literally everything that has been said about the film is indicative of this. SW is in good hands...until Colin

>guise it wasn't like my fan fiction where I am Luke and Rey is my sex slave, it sucked

Yea but Jyn has a lesbo bent to her that you could easily leverage into a kickass threeway.

Of course, she's dead, so it'd be a bisexual/necrophilia threeway, but if it's kink you want, it'd be hard to beat that.

Not really. But instead of discussing the movies, I actually discuss what would make me wanna fuck them. Yes Jyn could probably be a bit wild, but I'm guessing her pussy has been all over the place.

The dead part is somewhat of a problem yes. But I'm sure I could find some desert skank to throw into the fuckings with either (I we assume I could choose from those girls to begin with). With Rey being sexually inexperienced and ackward it probably wouldn't be to hard.

Ray. Anyone got nooooods?

Yes, but you don't become a nigger by wearing a black mask.

It didn't suck, it just wasn't anything we hadn't already seen before. I mean it was essentially a direct copy of IV.

...with an even more inexplicably fast mastery of the force by a kid.

...and apparently Han not knowing his own ship.

...and the addition of a Lucas-like, ill-fitting CGI character in the middle to pull you out of the film and make you remember you're watching a cartoon.

and and and

After being forced to it and afterwards regretting and sacrificing his entire operation to save his friends.

nope.
TRAITOR!!!

He's a double traitor. Sold his friends out, then sold the empire out. Niggers got no morals but opportunistic looking out for #1.

ray ray

I love that /b can turn a discussion about two white girls into a race war, in like what, 20 posts.

Nice logic

Ray is fucking disgusting. Jyn is actually attractive.

im not going to argue the parallels between the movies..there are obviously alot but After you make two death stars I guess you move up to a solar system killer. Finn didnt know it was an actual weak point. He wanted to get there to save Rey

>with an even more inexplicably fast mastery of the force by a kid
weird how the skywalker family is always strong with the force

>and apparently Han not knowing his own ship
Han knew it was the falcon when it brought it aboard his ship

>and the addition of a Lucas-like, ill-fitting CGI character in the middle to pull you out of the film and make you remember you're watching a cartoon
Who? Also because non humanoid aliens dont exist in the SW galaxy? And at least it wasnt another Jar Jar.

He was tricked into the dark side and not forced

Marry Jyn, have disgusting sex with Rey on the side, the kind of sex that makes you feel ashamed afterwards

Why not both?

I fantasize about Ray pissing in the dessert like a cat.

The dark horse comic books that is.

Its always been a fantasy of mine to lick and nibble Ray's neck while she's gagged and tied up, something about her neck that makes her so rape-able

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

I don't know who this "Ray" guy is but here's Rey's tits from when she was on Silent Witnes

>Witness

hurr fuckin durr I can spell

JYN FUCKING ERSO

Jyn would be a superior girlfriend.

I'd fuck Ray though.

IF I have to choose Jyn all the way, no nigger friend

lol fuck Disney.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI

I agreed that both movies were heavily politically crippled but Jyn all days, I just cant pass 5 min looking the nigger in the other one, way to destroy what could be a good movie, i wonder if some editing could save something by removing the nigger out of it.

I'd suck Jyn's arse till is clean

Star Wars died January 31st, 1997.

Rey always looked like a potato with her exposed forehead and whenever she smiles.

Jyn I find looks better in comparison but the shit going on with her mouth makes her look inbreed.

>hi Sup Forums who'd you rather wanna fuck, this chick or this ch..
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER REEEEEEE
>k den

This.

Jyn though.

Jyn has got those fucking lips. Would just love to see them going back and forth on my cock.

Fucking kek

honestly can't really remember which one is which. both trash

The whole concept of canon and non-canon is religious/cultist. What they consider legends with Jaina, Mara, Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, etc had better story telling and made the whole Star Wars Universe have more depth and nuisance. Disney only cares about money so they make stupid fucking cheesy films that will appeal more to the mainstream rather than letting others help build the Star Wars franchise. In short Disney should have looked at Gearbox and what they are doing with the Borderlands series and letting other people (like Telltale) help build that universe with them.

this

Someone is sensitive about women in authority roles.

Rey is a mary sue version of Jaina Solo and Rey is a fusion of Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors. Both get stolen characters from Legends out of ten.

Traps literally have bigger boobs than this.

and if Shitney dare to slap some Bastila Shan's gold saberstaff and battle meditation and Revan-esque amnesia then the Scrapbook Saga will be complete.

>they're both jews

jyn is hot af. that other one is just lame

YUP
/thread

>mom... it's was teh jooz all along

A desert skank does sound kinda nice

Why are you even in this thread?

Richie Cunningham is now doing the Han Solo film

Both at the same time?

Fuck Jyn in the ass while she eats Rey out

He's the Jar Jar of the new movies for sure. DAMN he's such a HORRIBLE actor. He keeps getting cast because he's black. Anyone that watches commercials today can see 80% of them now have a black guy and white women in them. There is a real conspiracy to push race mixing between blacks and whites (NOT Jews). Forest Whitaker on the other hand did a kickass job in Rogue One. So there are good black actors out there who could have done the job. But Boyega is total dogshit and an obvious affirmative action hire.

I don't give a fuck about the characters, but I'd hatefuck Felicity Jones unlubed in the ass. She's such a cliche raging cant-shut-her-fucking-mouth liberal cunt

Just in case anyone wanted a Rey look-alike...

xvideos.com/video20681635/brunette_teen_megan_rain_fucked_on_bed

welp time to fap

Fucking refuse to watch the newest star wars movies but Jyn is definitely sexier imo

Fuck yes

nice curves

they look so fucking similar, it's like the dyke cunt at disney basically chooses these actress's bcos they end up eating her dusty old vagina anyway and she wants a purdy face looking up at her when it happens

you're funny