This guy was bottoming out in her nightly

This guy was bottoming out in her nightly.

Every night of the week, he plowed her cunt with a fervor and intensity only a Talaxian could muster, his damp hair plastered to his speckled flesh, their screams echoing through the Jeffries tubes of Voyager, keeping the crew awake until the small hours of the morning.

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

trektoday.com/content/2016/03/lien-pays-restitution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would explain why she wound up becoming so fucked up.

Ocampa don't have genitals.
They breed by growing sacs on their backs

This. OP didn't even watch the fucking show. Kes did not have a cunt.

except the part where kes is now a 272 pound almost bald lady whos hobby is now showing kids her pussy and tits

Explain why the Alpha Male of the crew, Tom Paris, wanted her, then?

He could have had either of the Delaney sisters if Harry wasn't being such a pussy. Why bother with Kes?

Kes was one year old.

Neelix was fucking a one year old girl and Janeway let him.

In a possible future Harry Kim even fucked her daughter. Imagine Harry, seeing that little girl growing up so quickly, and then only a year later fucking her.

Everyone one on Voyager was an accomplice to paedophilia.

i don't know what the fuck happened

She has a mouth and hands

literally the female JUST

Space legal

Nice comic book image. Really compelling. Thanks for posting

Thanks.
I think its relevancy is quite clever

You are so adorable.

I'm fucking her in her ass, user.

Check and mate.

Any proof Ocampa have assholes?

There's no proof that anyone has an asshole in star trek.

Data is confirmed as fully functional

>Alpha Male
Overgrown boy with daddy issues who acted the player, yet took forever to get an objectively mediocre bitch. Meanwhile, every female worth mentioning wanted chakotays dick secretly or not.

>every female worth mentioning wanted chakotays dick secretly or not.
Everyone loves Chipotle

M8 he got with the one chick in the crew that would be a fucking wildcat in the sack.Yet only half klingon so you don't have to worry as much about a shattered pelvis. He could have done much worse.

>M8 he got with the one chick in the crew that would be a fucking wildcat in the sack
>implying Janeway wouldn't be ravenous

Yeah but I don't fuck dudes.

>ocampa could only get pregnant once
>somehow the species hasn't gone extinct yet

Twins/triplets more common?

Or maybe they transition from male to female as they get older so that all individuals can become pregnant?

>objectively mediocre
>B'Elanna

Are you kidding she was the only one there that seemed like she had a personality. I'd love to watch old movies with her then fuck the night away.

It's either that or the voyager writers didn't think at all

>the voyager writers didn't think at all
Well THAT can't possibly be true

Or they are stagnant and going extinct under the "care" of daddy big government aka The Caretaker

If her species only lives a decade and have a society at all and are not feral animals its means they are mentally mature by that age you fuck wad.

I would rather bone down Ro, Dax, or B'Elanna Torres in that episode where she is human.

>B'Elanna Torres in that episode where she is human.
I thought she looked a lot less attractive that episode for some reason

Shame that episode pretty much made no sense at all. They could have at least made it a little more convincing via some transporter fuckery, but no.

It made "Star Trek" sense.
Vidiians being to recreate parts of a person as whole other people sounds pretty Star Trekky

And the episode had the death of a major minor character and he even had his face used as a mask

kes was 60 pounds soaking wet. do you think neelix injured her during his feverish bouts of coitus?

A species capable of doing that should be able to cure the phage. Instead the think tank did it for them.

Alt-right are UNWELCOME in Star Trek threads. Let it be known.

Drugs and mental instability. Rumors are she was kicked off the show because of those. And it just got worse over time. Drugs hyper age you HARD.

Ocampa women age even worse than human women.

You meet a nice Okampa chick, and rub her sacks. An months later she gives birth. Your children all look like Neelix. What do?

Reminder: your sexual organs did nothing wrong.

However, Jennifer Lien's did.

>waaahh this is my personal club house

Stop it.

It's mine and three other guys'.

trektoday.com/content/2016/03/lien-pays-restitution/

>21 unique post IDs

Yeah naw.

I get the feeling she had a "headache" most nights and snuck off with Lieutenant Griff McBigdick during long nights in the hydroponics bay

19 vedditors

Underrated

Over the course of several hours. It's like you have no idea how post IDs are assigned or what dynamic IPs are.

Yeah, pretty sure I can detect individual posters better than you given the evidence of your stupidity here. Also, you aren't one of the three, you're just some outsider jerk. Yes, I can tell that too. Also, I just incremented the unique poster counter even though I've posted before. Gosh how amazing, right? Fuck you.

Muh nigga